I bet you've forgotten that I've won an Oscar

I bet you've forgotten that I've won an Oscar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CT3P8XbGLQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It disappoints me when redditors think Nicolas Cage is a meme actor and don't believe he's one of the best actors of his generation.

You also were picked up by Dog the bounty hunter

I agree.

Gtfo out of here, is that true?

>tfw face off is you're favorite nicolaskino

youtube.com/watch?v=CT3P8XbGLQQ

Joe was great

face off is fucking GOAT

one of the best action movies of the 90's

I'M A VAMPIRE

Really? That sucks.

Fucking this. Honestly the more of his 90s work I see, the closer he edges to being my favorite actor overall, but I hate to admit it because people think I'm being ironic or some shit.

Cage is a fucking beast who acts circles around almost everyone else in the game right now, even in his "worst" roles.

>Since the beginning of Cage's career, many critics, including Roger Ebert, have described his performance as "operatic."[52] In February 2011, Cage said that, at a certain point in his career, he realized that he had developed his own method of acting, which he described as "Nouveau Shamanic." He noted, "at some point I'll have to write a book" about it.[53] Cage later explained that he drew the inspiration for the name from the book The Way of the Actor by Brian Bates, in which he read about the parallel between the ancient shamans and thespians.[54]

Vampire's Kiss is pure kino you fucking pleb, get off this board

Post performances of Cage's that deserved The Oscar more than Leaving Las Vegas, I'll start:

>Matchstick Men

Vampire's Kiss
Wild at Heart
Snake Eyes

It was a pun based around vampires Sucking blood but I guess you aren't old enough to appreciate it.

>prime Patricia Arquette
>Lisa Marie Presley

Gotta give it to the man

Adaption was good, but I can't think of any other cagekino.

I'm with you, people only see him as some kind of ironic meme as oppose to an actual good actor

>I can't think of any other cagekino

Watch more Cage.

DUDE BEES LMAO

I unironically like Nic Cage, he's one of my favourite actors.

LONELY TEARDROPS
MY PILLOW'S NEVER DRYYYY

Raising Arizona
Wild at Heart
The Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call – New Orleans
Bringing Out the Dead

Imagine if Scorsese replaced DeNiro with Cage instead of DiCaprio.