/R9k/ Cringe Thread

/R9k/ Cringe Thread

I actually made that gif :(

good one cringelord

I do not see how it is cringey; I made it to demonstrate how ER didn't really abide by the initial image.

The fact that you idolize a mass murderer

Fuck off back to 9gag, you pleb. WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE.

Fuck off cringelord. You have no redeeming qualities.

I am actually laughing right now instead of getting angry; I am intelligent and attractive. I have all of the characteristics that a girl would want in a guy. You are just a fat, ugly slob who enjoys putting other people down. I am better than you and everyone knows it.
KILL YOURSELF.

Also, you are projecting; you do not know me and if you did, you would be jealous of my intellect and appearance. Now, fuck off to reddit or 9gag, you disgusting fucking loser

I'm not sure if I know it user. You need to sell yourself a little better.

I am honestly thinking about uploading a picture of myself, just to show that loser how beautiful I truly am.

>, you would be jealous

I don't get jealous. I get even.

user bit triggerd eh?

He's not triggered, he's fuckin obsessed with attention.

Spergy autist claims he doesn't give a fuck about people and that he could have a gf whenever he wanted, but when it comes to behaving like a normal fuckin human being, out come the autistic reactions

I think you should user

I do not see how response warrants attention, nor do I see how I was acting autistic. I responded honestly. I am not going to waste any more of my time replying to you. So long, faggot.

please do

>walks too fast
Lmao wtf

Fuck man this is sad