Homer Endorses Hillary In Scathing New ‘The Simpsons’ Short

>Half of you reading this now are going to love it; the other half — not so much. Proving for the second time in a year that at the show’s advanced age, its best incarnations come in bite-sized form instead of full episodes, The Simpsons has dropped another scathing animated take on the 2016 election. This time, however, it settles once and for all that the family will be voting for Hillary Clinton in November, thanks to a particularly scary campaign commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

But Homer would never vote for her irl this doesn't make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_hour
youtube.com/watch?v=8Poi5x0E2CM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ervjj_qRXXQ
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vakpz/hillary_has_brain_damage_and_i_can_prove_it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In b4 the triggered Sup Forumsbeards yelling about how offensive this is

But Homeman only voted for Clinton because his dumb wife wanted to.

Wtf, I hate Trump now.

Zombie Simpsons can only take the side of zombie politicians.

>I'm a nigger

What's up with her?

DUDE TRUMP IS HITLER LMAO

God marge sounds like a grandma with throat cancer now
What happend

Is this an actual part of the show? Because there's not a single funny line in it, is the entire show retarded like that now? Haven't watched since the early 00s.

fucking terrible and I'm anti-Trump/pro-Hillary. also what's with the abrupt pan to the clock at the end with the eerie music cue? did anybody else notice that?

Neurosyphilis

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. They had a short bit back in '08 that basically screamed "VOTE OBAMA, YOU FUCKING DRONES".

its incredible that 70 years old people are entrusted power
even when we know perfectly well about brain functions deterioration

Like its fucking scientifically proven that old people have trouble assesing situations correctly. Thats one one of the reason they are great targets for scams.

But I thought dykes never got STDs.

They're trying to imply it's likely to happen

The voices sound so off now.

It's 3AM, it's the witching hour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witching_hour

Fucking dead, souless animation and voice acting delivery
Just kill it already groening you fat hack

I think the most likely explanation is Bill caught it and gave it to her when they were kissing for a publicity shot

>Fucking dead, souless animation and voice acting delivery
It literally looks and sounds as if there's someone offscreen holding a gun to them and forcing them to do it, it's eerie that this effect can actually exist in animation.

>she is often confused

It honestly makes sense that the simpsons vote for hillary none of them are smart and they're objectively biased with woymen how is this a suprise again? Also isnt homer mentally challenged same thing with marge?

It's just a cartoon, it makes fun of everyone

They make fun of liberals and conservatives alike.

Are you looking to be offended?

I think Trump's a blowhard piece of shit, but this is painfully unfunny. I shudder to think that anyone actually believes this is "scathing". Somebody please put The Simpsons out of its fucking misery already.

>"Paid for by Americans that are already starting to miss Obama."

Because saying your gonna 'miss Obama' is something thats credible to assert after the worst economic growth period in 70 years , 8 trillion dollars in debt, skyrocketing healthcare costs, half the mid east on fire and nothing otherwise to show for it.

After 4 years of Clinton or Trump you're gonna miss Obama, just wait

Maybe they can do one where it shows all the people hillary had killed and her emails being leaked and the thousands of people who died in a war she voted for or the women bill raped.
You know to be fair.

WHY DOESN'T TRUMP HAVE YELLOW SKIN

>Voting for a woman just because she is a woman

Americans are this retarded

so they could make a joke about him getting a spray tan
but he looks the same as a normal simpsons character after getting the tan so the joke makes no sense anyway

yeh i honestly questioned if this was fanmade upon first viewing. jokes were shit, animation too digital and the voiceacting is terrible

Holy shit this short feels like a workprint, like the sound mixing isn't finished or something

But if Trump's an idiot wouldn't Homer vote for him because he's an idiot as well? I'm not following

>No background music
>blunt as fuck shilling propaganda for Hillary

I'm not voting Trump but fucking hell that was the worst thing I ever saw.

Probably not going to vote at all. Hate both candidates immensely.

Oh god. Disregarding who you think is the best candidate, this was just horrible. I used to semi-enjoy zombie simpsons when I was a teen and didn't know zombie simpsons were a thing. But this is like complete bottom of the barrel shit.
this

I interpreted Marge's underhanded way of manipulating Homer to be a jab at Liberals and their guilt tactics. Just me?

Yeah but Simpsons are not so subtle anymore.

Well, when the guy who came before him caused the worst economic collapse since The Great Depression, growth is gonna be slow.

And if you think Obama caused debt problems, ask anyone in Atlantic City how Trump does business.

>people write blog articles about a fucking cartoon sketches now

What? No way

>Homer Endorses Hillary
Homer is an idiot

>nitpicks two points of the whole post where Obama may look good
>ignores the rest

What a cuck.

lib neckbead cuck.

Lel I love this "When the Republicans do something wrong its their fault, but when the Democrats do something wrong its the fault of the last Republican government." meme.

Simpsons used to be so good at apolitical satire. Shame to see that change here. Especially considering it starts that way, but ends up taking a stance. And I say this as a Hilary supporter

The Onion has gone the same way. Used to be great non-partisan satire, but now they're pretty explicitly pro-Hillary/anti-Trump.

Her and Trump are both old enough to be in a retirement home
Which is where they belong

But isn't it much easier to make satire out of Trump? Just like Bill Clinton and George Bush. Certain characters are just funny. Romney, Hillary, Obama and Jeb Bush are just boring in comparison.

Yeah. I understand having a bit more biting Trump satire than Hilary, because he is easy low hanging fruit, but it's just absurd now. And it only helps him in the long run. Most people that find it funny don't support him anyway. It's just an echo chamber

Hillary is a deeply weird and amusing character. The idea that its just "easier" to mock Trump is something the MSM pushes to justify pushing their agenda.
She's rich, but pretends to be relatable. She tries so hard to be "hip". She's involved in like 1000 scandals. She's had a conga line of terrible hairstyles. There's a lot to work with.

There's a difference between skewering Trump and supporting Hilary. Say what you will about Late Night TV, but Samantha Bee seem to give both parties a decent amount of crap instead of just dissing Trump and supporting Hilary

>pro-Hillary
Anti-Trump I can understand but that's just fucked up senpai

Yeah. but she doesn't have a new hilarously insensitive thing she says each day. It's hard because so much has already been said about her. Trump keeps giving more and more fuel in a way that Hilary just doesn't. Not to mention her scandals are less hilarious than Trumps flip-flopping on issues and outrageously boastful claims. People do give her shit for that though.

... Trump jokes aside, how is this not exposing the hypocritical Democrat mindset?

Marge made up her mind and is withholding sex from Homer because he won't vote for Hillary.

Trump's boisterousness is status quo now. You can't keep tapping the same well for comedy. How many articles and sketches can you make that boil down to "Trump is a loudmouth meanie!"
Hillary's weirdness is not as obvious as Trump's, but its more diverse and her scandals and corruption are on another level. You can get a lot of material out of that.

true but she's also ridiculously pro hilary and feminist

you can still play the knockout game even when your boy barrys gone

You talk like she's never been made fun of. Have you missed the sketches on SNL?

>The idea that its just "easier" to mock Trump is something the MSM pushes to justify pushing their agenda.
Trump has been made fun for quite some time. It didn't really start when he announced he was running for President. His character is funny. Politics aside.

Case in point. Trump and Sanders make for excellent parodies:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Poi5x0E2CM

>Have you missed the sketches on SNL?
I'm not a 45 year old with no taste, so yes.

Because that's normal. Think about it, no one sees anything wrong with it.

after 8 years obama i miss bush

>"See guise? We're definitely gonna win this guise, I can feel it on my sloppy femmypeeny boodyhole tee hee I GUESS YOU'RE STILL LOSING DRUMPF LOSERS XD"

Literally every SJW every time some some little piece of shit media like this drops, that ultimately amounts to nothing at all. It must be tiring for you lot, thinking you've truly "won" for like half a day before facing reality all the rest of the time.

>"Le Sup Forums is gonna FREAK over this!!!"

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit, you can take your useless estrogen penis out of your hand

homer is an idiot so he voting for vote rigging, media manipulating, corrupt hillary

makes perfect sense

These youtube clips are of low quality. They probably didn't even animate the bit with Marge and Homer making out, stopping and then opening the TV, but rather just took it out of a previous episode

>joke is literally that Trump spends a lot of time to look youthful
>meanwhile the animators drew hillary looking like a young woman with brown hair

That's just The Simpsons now

It's just the creators attempting to keep this show relevant

>I can't, I can't, I can't make love until I've decided who to vote for
>it's the american way.

anyone notice how jilted and shitty the basic dialogue is for new episodes of the simpsons, no one talks like this and it's just a lazy bridge from this scene to the next scene.

But isn't Homer supposed to be a moron? Doesn't this just associate Hillary supporters with dumb people?

But Homer thinks he's supposed to vote for Trump because he's dumb

seriously how is this supposed to look anything like hillary

it goes far beyond flattering

I'm sorry to hear that user.

And? Simpsons has always been a liberal Democrat show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ervjj_qRXXQ

Also reminds me of being in the third grade and getting in trouble because I had a Simpsons lunch box because the teacher (a conservative Christian Republican) thought they were "a bad influence" and "corrupted children." She later on went to prison for being a kiddie toucher.

jesus the visual gags used to be subtle. trump is literally reading hitlet speeches

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vakpz/hillary_has_brain_damage_and_i_can_prove_it/

Brain damage from a stroke in 2012

It's like you don't even read the news.
>Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

>trusting shit a bitch ex wife would say

Probably get some copy-right strike if they did it accurately, dunno

She also said he has a huge schlong that gives women non-stop orgasms.

>trying to understand why a man would cause so much damage
>oy vey LITERALLY HITLER

Getting old happened

I like that the joke is "the only way you could support Hillary is if your stupid, nagging bitch of a wife won't touch your pee-pee otherwise."

You look mentally challenged
learn to type

Marco pls

I'll probably end up voting for Shillary in November but the whole "trump is hitler" thing is beyond retarded

desu I'd rather vote for him

but but but reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>hack joke referring to Trump as Literally Hitler
>scathing
btw- Homer has always been a fucking idiot.

Even 7 years later it was all Bush's fault!

t. Obama pro

The problem is that humans have place a cultural emphasis on elder authority for thousands of years, but up to barely a century ago elders were people ages 40-50 (at most).

epic cherrypicking, m'red piller. Simply epic. 14-88 ;)

someone shoop in sergeant hartman's "let me see your warface" gif into the first half

DELETE THIS GOYIM

>/p-pol/ btfo says visibly shaken goyim for 6 millionth time this year

Republicans never admit when they're wrong, though. They just fuck off or samefag the thread to oblivion.