User

user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Never

When she asks you to.

always when you're muslim

When she's a woman

When she says no. Otherwise it's not rape.

isn't obvious, when you wanna have sex and the woman isn't willing to.

only if she wants to stop before you're done

why does that webm end at 14 seconds?

Rape is degenerate, so never.

REQUESTING FULL WEBM

Immediately after she's born, immediately after she dies, and anytime in between

When is OP not a faggot?

Self defense

When the opportunity presents itself. When I was around 10 my dad got serious with a woman and moved her and her 5 year old daughter in with us. Her daughter had serious mental/behavioral problems. Was always getting sent home from daycare and later school. My dad and her mom both worked so after school I had to watch her. I spent the next five years dealing with her roller coaster emotions and tantrums. When I turned 15 I really started to resent her. I stopped even trying to watch her and just crushed her Ativan into powder and gave it to her in orange juice. One of the times I did this she passed out on the couch wearing just her panties and a t shirt. I got bold and was horny do I pressed a finger to her little hole. She didn't react at all. Long story short I drugged and raped her almost everyday for the next two years. I lost my virginty to her and had my first anal with her. I pumped my cum in her holes and then soaked her in a bath to get rid of it. After I was done hate fucking her at first I kinda got attached to her. Her destructive behavior didn't really bother me anymore. Sadly my dad and her mom broke up and she was gone from my life forever. I still miss her a lot even 15 years later.

pussy

Only in self defense.

rape is a social construct, if you gotta breed you gotta breed.

Source?

>falls in love with rape victim
being this fucking lonely

>When is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?
When she needs a good fuck

That's...actually fair point. I'm am lonely.

When she's a liberal. They need to be punished.