Ramsay doesn't know a good 'za when he sees one

>Ramsay doesn't know a good 'za when he sees one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ql9J2GxUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuckin pretentious britbong

Mmm. That looks great! Bon appate!

>he likes fat ass disgusting amerifat pizzas.

He's not even pretentious you dumb Americunt, this man has 3 Michelin stars, he knows food inside and out. And disliking objectively shit food isn't pretentious.

That's not a pizza it's a war crime

delish looking 'za. when will europoor stop being butthurt?

What show and episode is this?

Thin crust or bust

>tfw it's a qt waitress episode

you americans would eat anything, you would eat your own filthy shit american pig!

brick oven

I like how it's a Britbong posting these threads and making the anti Euro posts and I know this for a fact because he posted these same fucking posts and pictures on Sup Forums on accident the other night and you could see his filthy yellowtoothed degenerate British flag.

End your life false flagging shitbong shitposter.

Kitchen Nightmares: Attack of the 'Za

False flagging what? That Americans like shit pizza?

Not all of us you yellowtooth degenerate.

that's only amerifat pizza when you wonder away from the northeast

You do realize teeth aren't naturally white and naturally have a yellow coloration to them?

>he has an amerifat education of course he wouldn't know that.

>Not all of us
so why do you only make shit-tier 'za like this?

you dont either it seems

my horsefu

this meme is fucking BORINGGGGG

Was she the alpha waitress that the rest wanted to get rid of because she always earned the most (because she worked her ass off and was senior)?

It's appetite you massive ignorante retard

>Bon appate

lmao, found our new forced meme bois

yes, from one of the best episodes. i actually liked the owners

Ramsay isn't Joe Rogan who will eat any piece of gutter trash as long as it's drowned in Thousand Island dressing, he's a chef and not a lowly cook. If he vouches for trash, it immediately affects his reputation.

that looks like absolute shit though

You. are. shit.

Who is your kitchen nightmares-fu?
Hardmode: No half-jap daughters.

>American """""""""food"""""""""

dude no need to make stuff up, just go to a dentist every once in awhile

God I love that alcoholic beauty

Reminder 'za fags should FUCK off

They were sisters weren't they? Decent enough people (and kind of funny) but clueless as to how to run a business.

Za's up chef!

Do you want some food to side with the corn syrup?

>tfw making a pizza using an cast iron skillet

What episode?

>a tire company said his food was good

Well that settles it.

Grain?

>Literally one of the greatest chefs of all time
>"Oh he's pretentious"

Gordon actually admits when he likes stuff

Hehe!
Epic Gordon Ramsay pizza thread, bros!
Epic humour!
Epic humour bros!
Haha ""za"" haha!

lol

kek'd and witnessed

It's ape-tit actually. Why am i surrounded by ingorami?

Just saw that episode on my television the other day and I would eat that pizza like a boss!

La Galleria

>There's a 45 year old BusBoy who thinks he's the Manager

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>acting this autistic about a nice, greasy pizza
Piss off is right. Pizza is a greasy food, especially cheesy sausage pizza.

>using a fork and knife on a fucking pizza
Dear lord.

>complaining about the crust
The autism will never end.

Mercifully, it's not the whole thing. Don't think I could take any more cringe.

Thanks for sharing it, though.

raw dough honestly doesn't bother you?

The dough doesn't appear to be raw, just really soft (which sounds really good honestly).

breh, IT'S RAW

>up for more than 5 hours
>only 54 replies
>38 posters

/fmg/ - failed memes general

One of my favorite episodes of Kitchen Nightmares

That waitress was pretty based.

That's not what raw dough looks like. That's what cooked dough looks like.

Whole thing is a joke. He holds up the pizza with one hand and gives it a little shake so that the toppings come off, dissects it with a fork and knife, tears it apart, and then has the gall to call it "messy." Yeah, no shit, it's messy because you messed it up, dumbfuck.

I get that it's a show and he's supposed to go "ah the food here is shit" so he can then "improve" the restaurant (NOTE: most restaurants he "improves" fail and close) but that doesn't make it any less of an act.

It looks like there's a whole lot of dough and while that may appeal to some people, I'd be upset at getting served a pizza where like 30% of the area that's supposed to have topping actually has just dough. Glad I'm getting pizza tonight at a place that knows how to make good pizzas.

The pizza has a ton of toppings on it before he holds it upright and shakes most the sausage, cheese, and sauce off, and then scrapes what remains with his fork and knife.

except if the food is good he will say it is good you fucking moron
youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ql9J2GxUg

>mama charitas closed down

>This mad as fuck Amerifat

Why is the US version so fucking bad? I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less but seriously -- if this was the UK version i'm sure Gordon would've eaten it and given proper criticism but just because people in the US are incapable of watching a show unless it's full of stupid shit he had to pretend it was raw and shit. What a disgrace.

I'm talking about the US version, not the UK version. They're two completely different shows.

Damn the Murrikan posts itt literally make me want to puke. They LITERALLY eat those disgusting monstrosities. Those are people I talk to online every day.

If you only look at OPs it looks good. But other shots clearly show that dough is not cooked, not soft, not soggy from grease, it is still in its kneaded soft dough version. That is a medium rare pizza.

Okay, I can't watch the video so I was going by the picture.

UK Version: Ramsay is a pretty nice dude who will sit down, eat your food, and give you honest feedback.

US Version: Ramsay is a cartoonish asshole whose sole purpose is to hate your food, whether it's good or not. He won't even try a bite of it before telling you it's garbage and sending it back. He will make shit up as long as it allows him to say the cooking is terrible.

fucking yankees

I'm looking at the video and at no point does it look remotely raw, even with him mushing it about and trying his hardest to present it that way.

Pic related: what Ramsay would call "raw" is actually baked bread.

US version is fucking garbage.

The US version is total garbage. Same with Hell's Kitchen.

American tv needs dramatic conflict, I guess. Also, aren't most of Gordon's restaurants in the U.K?

What a qt

>American tv needs dramatic conflict
The problem is that the dramatic conflict is artificial and forced, and neither it nor his opinion should be taken seriously because it's being faked by a man who's playing the role of a stupid asshole and has to say negative things regardless of the quality of the food.

That's what makes the UK version superior: instead of just going "oh that's shit" without even trying it and throwing empty insults he doesn't even mean, he actually puts some thought and effort into what he says and gives genuine opinions (which makes it all the more striking when he does say negative things, because you know they're coming from a real place).

Well said. I still like the u.s version wheb it isn't being overly dramatic.

The show is like the Jerry Springer Show or wrestling: it's fine if you like it, but if you genuinely take it seriously and believe the things you see on it are 100% real as depicted, you're a fool.

>it's a soul food restaurant
>soul food

Such a stupid term.

someone post some ja/ck/s

Just a polite way of saying its a black place that white people can eat at.

And how do you call a black place for blacks only?

A niggerinn

Americans can't do pizza. They think good food starts and ends with covering everything with melted cheese and bits of bacon.

It was called Kennedy Fried Chicken last time I saw it.

I know that the U.S has some black ghettos whites can't go to, but aside from that, are there really like black restaurants that take black only clients?

ITT: people who honestly think they can tell whether the dough is raw through a low quality image better than a world renowned chef who can taste/feel it in person.

No joke, it was called Kennedy Fried Chicken. It was in the shitty ghetto part of town and the vast majority of people going there were black. There was nothing preventing white people from going, I went once, but usually they would be the few white people in the area that went there.

>few white people in the area that went there.
That's any chicken place that isn't Chick Fil a or Canes.

>I know that the U.S has some black ghettos whites can't go to
These don't really exist. Just about every black ghetto has a token white minority, who are too poor to move out.

>are there really like black restaurants that take black only clients?
No.

The reality is that races are somewhat segregated in the United States, so you sometimes wind up with communities where a racial minority is the majority, and the businesses within that community reflect this.

Awright you guy, I understand defending the super greasy, super thick crust pizza... everybody's got different tastes and shit.

But the dough was raw.

THE DOUGH WAS RAW.

STOP

SAYING

ZA

>neither it nor his opinion should be taken seriously because it's being faked by a man who's playing the role of a stupid asshole and has to say negative things regardless of the quality of the food

it's not faked. it's just american producers deliberately pick the absolute worst restaurants and cut it in such a way as to leave out any positive comments he ever makes.

>its a yurocuck is obsessed with Amerilords episode

More like Amerilards.

ITT: people who have never had good pizza/ have terrible taste
>gordon gets a fat doughy pie
>it's the thin crust
>"wow what a pretentious faggot that's good fucking pizza"

Even a thick crust pizza should have enough crunch on the bottom that the pizza is able to support itself and not droop like a flaccid dong. Thick or thin that means it's way too greasy.

Nothing wrong with that style of pizza although it's not my preference, but they really fucked up the execution, either with a bad oven or rushing it or both. New York style should be baked in 700 degree brick oven and produce a lightly charred crust. I don't watch this show, did they discuss this at all?