Hello and welcome to another monthly installment of my Camp Sherwood dump!

Hello and welcome to another monthly installment of my Camp Sherwood dump!

Plenty of new pages since last time, enjoy guys, be sure to bump or ask questions to keep this afloat!

Sauce will be given at the end, if you can't stay and have fun with us, it should be easy to find with some google-fu!

Other urls found in this thread:

jabarchives.com/main/view/misterd_CampSherwood/1/
comics.asmhentai.com/g/5162/
discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 2007 there was a rule 34 comic called Camp Sherwood, created by an artist named Mr. D.

In early 2008, Mr. D vanished off of the face of the earth, leaving behind an unfinished comic and a bunch of hungry fans

a couple of Sup Forumstards attempted to continue the comic, but it devolved into rape and non-characters.

God pls moar

around the time there was a mass exodus of oldfags to 7chan, and with them went the comic. A new team was formed to continue the comic in the spirit of the original pages, they called themselves "Team 7"

I remember seeing this comic posted here before.
Shit gets weird.
Keep posting OP.

You'll get plenty moar, glad to have you.

Due to internal conflict and struggle, the Team slowed to a crawl, and the story got worse and worse as the years went on.

i can't believe how old this is and that people are still continuing it. i still remember when it died.

I've posted every month since 2010.

By the way the captcha is RETARDED today

In 2014 something amazing happened in the history of this comic! the ORIGINAL ARTIST, Mr. D came back and continued where he started! It is ongoing to this day, and this version is what I will be posting tonight. Enjoy guys and be sure to bump!

been there through it all, what a ride.

by the way any lurkers feel free to comment, even with reaction images if you want, we WILL need a second thread.

for the love of god moar.

You are the true MVP.

t. user lurking since ~2005

we're never off Mr D's wild ride

you have no idea

nice, you beat me by a year. sure has changed, but it's the same in a lot of ways if you browse the whole site.

I'm afraid that one day I'm going to post this and nobody is going to recognize any of these characters.

hell, Trixie isn't hardly in the show anymore.

How many you got? This is good.

Yeah they kinda fucked it with the new characters but I'll always remember the originals

>lithium

Change is unavoidable, as with every human made thing.
Still, it's nice to have things that stay the same.
I truly appreciate what you do, my friend.

I won't spoil it. it's a LOT though.

they did, show ended at Channel Chasers for me.

the real question, Tootiefag or Trixiefag?

trixiefag 100%

yup, she has issues.

it's a fact of life i've come to terms with. glad to have you.

What if I spoil it and give out the source?

Honestly I would fuck them both

never

FoP is full of great girls, I was a Tootiefag when I started reading at 12 years old, now at 21 i'm a Trixiefag. still a soft spot for Tootie though.

Do itfagyou wont

No thread hasn't since 2014, but i'd rather you not, it's supposed to be comfy time with fellow anons.

Yeah I'm kind of the same way

also, no returning anons so far, but i'm gonna throw this out there.

I was right, Samurai Jack S5 is fucking amazing.

SOURCE HERE
SOURCE HERE
-
jabarchives.com/main/view/misterd_CampSherwood/1/

06-07 fag here, seen these one too many times

it's called a USB line

This is cozy keep up the good work user

I love the cameos in this comic. Like here I can see Arnold, Lilo, Jake Long, and even Invader Zim. This is so nostalgic Im loving it.

>jabarchives.com/main/view/misterd_CampSherwood/1/
Thanks Nigger

HERE IS THE FINAL 2007 PAGE

ALL CONTINUITIES CONVERGE HERE, INCLUDING THE Sup Forums PAGES, THE 7CHAN PAGES AND THE OFFICIAL PAGES.

I WILL BE POSTING THE OFFICIAL PAGES STARTING FROM 2014, ENJOY

No problem, partner.

Keep posting anyway OP, its good comfy times getting them as they trickle in.

well, at least you gave a great link, thats the proper source. anyone who needs it asap, there you go.

anyone who likes it the old fashioned way with fellow anons, i'll keep storytiming.

Sweet. Imma just ignore the fag who posted the source. I enjoy this cozy time with fellow anons who enjoy childhood characters naked.

I'm not your partner, buddy!

That was a flashback to the Oddparents episode "The Boy Who Would Be Queen" by the way, the actual canon appearance of Timmantha.

why can't I hold all these doubles?

Ditto

trips right there

Well, I ain't exactly your buddy, friend.
Have a good day, mister.
Here's one of my favorite comics. It's nothing special. But, man. Do I love cumming to it.
-
comics.asmhentai.com/g/5162/

Yeah I never understood the instant gratification that has swept this place, why reveal the mystery and kill the thread?

I dunno, but it's been that way for years now.

You too Space cowboy, there was a time in my life where that would have pissed me off but i'm used to "thread solvers" by now.

his art improved a lot in the weeks he did these, the action of the game helped him understand bodies better, I think.

his faces get cute as well!

sorry to the fappers among us, it's back in a big way soon enough.

just a reminder it won't let me keep it bumped myself.

While revealing the sauce is kinda sucky, at least this zelda comic is nice. Anyways Im also gonna save that link to the camp comic for after this thread is deleted.

But I am engaged in the story D:

No loli character?

Actually kind of cool to see an artists progression/evolution.

It's all good, the fact he at least attempts some kind of compelling narrative makes it all the better when it gets to the good stuff

do it, he updates every few weeks.

that progresses a lot as well.

>posts Roblox character
>no loli
>whats your game.jpeg

Yeah it's really cool

agreed

that falls under Pedobear I believe.

oh sick he updates it

TIMMY TURNER AND SPONGEBOB DISCUSSION DISCORD

discord.gg/bp44v4s

give us moooaaar please

i'm sure this is a problem that literally only I could have, but i've followed this comic for 10 years now and hardly watch oddparents anymore.

I sometimes get this odd feeling when I remember Timmy is a guy, he's just been a girl so long in my head it's hard to remember sometimes.

yup, 5 or so new pages since my feb dump.

:^)

Am i the only one who wants to see timmy's cock? Yes? Welp ok...

I like the age manipulation he did with some of the characters.

Nice Kim

You will find the answer to your question, and there will be something for you that doesn't put off anyone else (except for /u/)

double trips, nice

Man, I would have given my left leg to get a crack at KP when I was a kid

Oh are they gonna fuck?

a little footservice for those into that

What about Raven or Starfire? Lol

I never actually saw Teen Titans until I hit my late teens, but for sure.

she's great

no spoilers

The energy in the original thread when this page dropped

Top girls, I'm a Raven-fag but Starfire is awesome too.

>triple 4s on page 44

Ok well spoilers or not I know whats gonna happen right now

>444
I am betting they fuck I hope they do

I used to like Raven but now I've turned into a Beast Boy "admirer"

well I was late

Lor (the blonde girl who isn't Veronica) is from "The Weekenders" by the way. not a lot of people seem to remember that one outside of Sup Forums

Starfire

Once beat two characters who were supposed to be shit hot sprinters in a race while jogging backwards. Lor was the fucking OG turbo-dyke