Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dx4wD4TTyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>stay in character for over 6+ months
>film over 50 minutes of footage
>the film cuts your character down to only 15 minutes of screen time
Is Jared going to freak?

I just hope this scene is still in

Yes cut out Joker scenes in favor of more Will Smith. Truly they know what the men, kids, and ladies of the audience wants.

You don't seriously think anyone prefers that cringy autist over Will "I'll be in whatever you want just hire my son" Smith do you

Moms freaked bluray when?

I WHIP MY KEK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY KEK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY KEK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY KEK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY KEK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY KEK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY KEK BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY KEK BACK AND FORTH

so this is confirmed for being a disaster?

It comes out here in 3 and a half hours (midnight). SHould I watch tonight or tomorrow morning?

>Will Smith: The Movie
Seriously even a reviewer on youtube said he is in this movie "quite a lot" and in almost every scene.

You can watch the review here
youtube.com/watch?v=0dx4wD4TTyk

The Heaven's Gate of our time. Decades from now a cut with all of Leto's scenes in it will be released to widespread acclaim.

With digits like those you can do whatever you want baby.

Get paid

Expect a Suicide Squad: Ultimate Edition Bluray. They knew everyone would hate the movie anyways, so they're trying to get people to double-dip again like with BVS under the promise that "this is the good version, just trust us and pay for it again!"

Let's pray that they do release an extended cut

Why?

>this whole post

Even from the trailers he looked awful. What were they thinking?

His smile is truly dreadful.

feminists would complain if they still included that.

I hope his career did not get ... damaded.

>cut almost all his scenes
>people throw a shit fit because lets face it 80% or even higher are going to see him and Harley and thats it
>SS is gets slammed
>WB announces SS: FREAKED Edition with all his scenes restored
>SS gets rave reviews
>makes major bank

You can thank BvS for this, expect it with every DC movie from now on.

it's not

how do you know? :(

I always knew that scene was gonna be cut, can't have a man hitting a woman on-screen anymore because the dumbass audience and critics think that depiction = endorsement.

Do you have damade?

but no one has given proof if it is cut or not.. one person said it was in who saw it so idk.

btw if you know the full scene: Harley kisses him afterwards (saw pics of the full filming)

so DC is adopting the Ridley Scott tactic of ''the director's will be good, I swear!''

too bad Ridley never officially releases a Prometheus Extended Cut. You can find fanedits of it though

>tfw this is exactly what's happening
>tfw we get to look forward to re-releases of BvS and SS for the next 20 years until they're complete

I wouldn't mind a 3rd Batman V Superman cut which adds in the extra other 30 minutes that were cut (the original cut was over 4 hours).

Also I am still waiting for the Man of Steel extended edition.

Since Ridley Scott's Alien extended cut was released like 20 years later, we may have hope Snyder eventually releases these

Jared Leto is indeed a lot more popular than Will Smith nowadays. You've become old and didn't even notice.

i-is he peeing on her?

>her

MOM'S GONNA PISS

>"JARED WE SAID CUT! JARED WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MARGOT! PLEASE STOP..."

Not him but multiple sources said that they cut almost all the Joker scenes including the two slaps.

It's method, you wouldn't understand.

The pissing didn't tip you off? Can't have anything "out there" anymore without Le Internet Army rolling their eyes sarcastically.

That sounds like Warner Brothers. most money is made back during the post-theater release but at the same time, that tactic is dumb

>ready to get pissed on margot? ok let's roll this
>CUT
>sorry we are gonna have to cut this from the movie, good job anyway

Good, this movie needed less Joker wanking. The film is called Suicide Squad.

>posts a batman picture when batman has the least screentime out of all the characters
oh the irony

Lmfao get out of your hugbox

Kinky slut probably loved it

Yeah, it's not like those scenes helped greatly to show the relationship between he and Harley instead of "owww those crazy people really know how to love :)"

MALICKED
A
L
I
C
K
E
D

HOL UP

This may or may not shock you guys but during production of a movie, sometimes stuff gets filmed that doesn't make the final cut.
It's fucking bizarre, I know, but it happens for almost every movie.
Sometimes even 4 or 5 hours of footage is filmed that ends up going into a 90-120 movie.

so much denial

If they release an extended cut and people say its way better like with BvS then I'm fucking torrenting it
I refuse to pay for a movie TWICE before it becomes good.

Don't they understand that the main reason people want to see this movie is Joker? Every fan reaction or crowd reaction to the trailers shows comic fans and normies go apeshit when they see the Joker.

Joker is all people were talking about, who the hot topic edgy teen crowd who'd actually unironically be a fan of this movie want to see and half the merchandise.

This is the biggest cock up ever, even if the performance is dogshit most normies will not be able to tell and just think the character is cool, but if word of mouth spreads that the Joker scenes in the trailer were cut out it will be dead in the water.

DC does it again.

chr*st on a cracker I wouldn't want to be in the room when this cooky lunatic is around

>""""""""""""""""""""""real""""""""""""""""""""""comic fans
>wanting Joker in Skwad movie
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

D-Dude just wait for the u-ultimate edition

Man of Steel literally cut one single scene and it was him crying really loud as a baby

Wash his house decorated by a 90 year old german lady?

what is it with DC and piss?

HES GONNA GET YA

You know it's going to be a thing too.

Honestly I can see them doing a theatrical and ultimate edition of everything going forward.

LMAO, Jared Leto and his 5min of screen time

>so we were shooting this scene where Jared hits Margot right?
>All is going well, really getting some great performances out of the two actors
>then Jared - I think this was take 4 - does something out of this world
>He hits her and I think he actually hit her this time
>Margot is a professional so she went with it so the scene could continue
>but before I could yell cut, I see Jared following up
>I was too afraid to yell cut at this time because Jared gets angry when he's 'in the moment'
>he unzips and takes out his penis
>everyone's jaws dropped to the floor
>then he started urinating all over Margot who didn't want to ruin the scene or make Jared angry
>so we filmed Jared pissing all over Margot. We kept filming until he was done and then I was allowed to yell cut
>There is no Jared. Jared IS the Joker and it scares me.

I'm starting to think that wasn't filmed to be funny.

>Don't they understand that the main reason people want to see this movie is Joker?
he's not even a member of suicide squad

no one really wants to see this.

The average movie-goer isn't a comics purist, m8

>studio cuts tons of footage
>"if you didn't like it, that's because you didn't see it the way you were meant to see it"
>sometime later
>SUICIDE SQUAD: THE EXTENDED CUT, NOW ON BLU-RAY
>BUY IT NOW
>"omg user you got to see the extended cut it makes the movie so much better"

This is the movie equivalent to DLC.

So you know what? Fuck it. I'm not going to see Suicide Squad in theaters as planned. I won't even buy the extended version. I'll just get it online for free. Because fuck these chiselers. Fuck them right in the wallets.

DC really knows how to cuck themselves, bravo.

Does Marvel has anything resembling SS? Asking because they like to rip off each other's ideas

Well deadshot is the main character of the suicide squad comic

>free
>When KAT is down for the foreseeable future
Hehehe user, what was that?

Thunderbolts? The Original Thunderbolts was the Masters of Evil pretending to be good guys, then I think it became something like Suicide Squad later on where bad guys do missions for the government or some shit?

do you seriously think piracy is over just because one site got taken down?

seriously?

>movie equivalent to DLC
I'm surprised it took them this long to make it a reality

>giving a shit about kat as if it was the only option to ever exist
Do we really have to do this every day now? Is this just another part of the Sup Forums routine now?

how about Deadpool? does DC has a character that breaks the 4th wall?

>muh joker is a popular character meme

People cared about Ledger's because he croaked. No one gives a fuck about the Joker.

I don't use KAT. Never had a need to.

t. Sup Forumsmblr shut in

The joker is one of the most recognisable and popular villains in pop culture

Are you people fucking serious? Joker is easily the most famous comic book villain.

Underrated post.

>guy with a simple name who paints his face like a fag is recognizable

You think?

No one is paying to see the Joker, nimrod.

do marvelcucks even realize most people who loved BvS and MoS don't care about this?

Where's the source on this?

>does DC has a character that breaks the 4th wall?

Harley Quinn, occasionally

Are you an idiot?

Ever since TDK normies fucking love the Joker. Everyone I hear talking about this flick is talking about the Joker.

How does it feel to be wrong?

Yup, most prople but you faggots seems to care about it, no?

I'd wager most people who disliked BvS want to see this.

i want to fuck harley quinn in this outfit

Ambush Bug

>getting baited this hard

Wheres the source on this?

I feel sorry for the dude, seems like he legit put tons of effort into his performance and it's been cut out.

Meanwhile Will Smith phoning it in (again) will be in every scene

Isn't he the villain in this?

matthew mcconaughey should've been the joker anyways

Is this the new marketing strategy for movies?
Is this the DLC equivalent for capeshit?

nobody cares about the comics

WB are kinotricians, they know the less something appears, the more impact it leaves on the audience

the dlc of film

No, Enchantress is

Joker is a side character, always was, but he at least had a good number of scenes. Apparently he's in the movie for like 5 minutes in the final cut

The only thing I'm mad about is that fucking shit tie.

Can't wait for the r rated cut in 4 months