youtube.com/watch?v=QWeeq7dyktA
youtube.com/watch?v=hC-uATAqSo8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6aEPcadqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too good for this world

By Roman standards, yeah.

Good enough to be a senator of Rome.

But, I'm sorry sir, but I must decline.

I need to beat my wife, yell at my children.

Then I will come back and agree to something else you want of me.

Only to turn my back again.

To make love to my wife.

Then beat her.

I have no idea how to deal with emotion.

Oh Jupter, bring me death.

Lucius is a fucking autist.

>Vorenus please remove stick from arse or GODS HELP ME

>FORM RANKS DOGS

He was a soldier, a grunt. He never asked for this.

He was a stoic who failed miserably by getting uncontrollably angry every time something crosses him.

That's why he could never be high class.

Pullo would have actually made an impressive leader.

The tragedy is that Pullo was always a much better choice to lead than Lucius. He could have been a great General, or even a fucking senator.

I hope Pullo is fucking the finest women in the afterlife while wrestling with Jupiter himself.

he became mentally unhinged when he saw some werewolves.

>Curse your children to Hades and they become slaves with your eldest daughter sold to prostitution
>be surprised when they hate you
definitely on the spectrum

You forgot that whole part about killing their mother.

His wife was a bitch.

show was mediocre af. I will keep saying this till I die. You guys have bad taste on shows

>muh twin peaks

go back to your hole

I made no remarks about twin peaks you fucking retard. Although now that you mention it its 10000000x better than this

Except she killed herself.

your stupidity amazes me

He was just about to kill her, or expel her, or worse.

If she hadn't killed herself, chances are he would have made sure that entire part of the city knew she was a whore.

To the gods, actual Roman beliefs, killing herself was the only honorable way out.

If he hadn't pushed her into that position, she wouldn't have pushed herself off that ledge.

Cmon my nigga, know whats up.

Irrelevant.

She killed herself.

>just finished S1

No wonder Sup Forums loves this show so much, half of it is patricians making fun of plebs.

I get Verenus was upset, but wouldn't he come to his senses when he realised that his wife was told he was dead?

Well I guess the lying part didn't help.

On a random note, how did Caesar win those battles that were so pitted against him?

The show never really explains how he beat Pompey or the Egyptians despite the odds.

>wouldn't kill a dog
>kills werewolves

Coopper was autistic for sure.

Go into season 2 with lower expectations, friend.

>On a random note, how did Caesar win those battles that were so pitted against him?
>The show never really explains how he beat Pompey or the Egyptians despite the odds.
youtube.com/watch?v=QWeeq7dyktA

I think both TP and Rome are great shows so it amuses me that you fucking autists have to create a false dichotomy to deal with the consideration of more than one TV show at a time

Literally my two fav shows of all time, people going "Twin Peaks or Rome" are retarded

Off to reinstall Rome Total War I go

youtube.com/watch?v=hC-uATAqSo8

based game

>tfw time commanders coming back

>mfw it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6aEPcadqg

same battle on Time Commanders, has based Ruth in it

correct

/thread

Hhhnggg, Where's my psychopath, British QT? Is there a chance if I'm not big, black and sexy like Luther?