Adderall general thread

>Adderall general thread.
Anyone else prescribed adderall? I've been taking it for a while but lately I've been having concerns about it damaging my heart. Heart flutters or whatever they are have become somewhat common and im thinking about not using it anymore. Any advice before i see a doctor?

Just started off on xr 10 mg.
Literally a lifesaver.

i used to be prescribed with adderall. from what i remember, i used to have high blood pressure whenever i took it, and i always stayed up all night, so i honestly dont think that taking adderall is good for you anyway. your better off just seeing a doctor

Damn.. my kid takes a 20mg and a 25mg every morning. Works most days....

Don't chase the euphoria man, I'd try to avoid taking it when you don't need it and anything more than 20mg a day is over doing it.

>meth head general

adderall is shit

Thanks for the reply, yeah I feel like it's a lose lose situation now. How were you able to stay functional when you stopped? I have a pretty good diet and exercise 3 times a week but I'm just so fucking exhausted without taking it

Thanks for your input user

I'm on vyvanse, it feels cleaner than adderall and its not abuseable, but i can tell you right now its impossible to function without it once you start taking it for a while. When I wasn't taking it I was just drinking a shit ton of caffeine a day. Now I drink a shit ton of caffeine a day and take vyvanse.

I'm not trying to.
But being functional again has killed my depression and I'm suddenly living again.

its all good in the hood until you have to take a stronger dose because the 10mg isn't working anymore. That stronger dose turns into an even stronger dose, then eventually you're taking 30's twice to three times a day to stay functional.

That's terrifying. What else can I do?

This. When you manage to stay awake, which is harder than I can describe you feel a mixture of sad and retarded. I don't know if it goes away either. Its been a long time since I've taken a break

Was thinking about taking 80mg of xr, I took 60 on friday and wasn't as tweaked as I think I could've been, is 80 too much

I tried vyvanse (30 mg) for a month and I don't know if it was too low of a dose or what but I would get so mad for no reason when it finally kicked in and since it lasts so long I'd stay pissed for the entire day until i finally start coming down and then depression that i don't usually have hit me hard and I'd literally cry over nothing.

No that's fine if you only do it occasionally, you've slept since your last dose on friday right?

I assume by "kid" you mean grade schooler.

If that is the case: Quit giving your fucking kid adderall. Literally every kid bounces off the walls and can't remember anything that happened more than 60 seconds ago. 45mg is incredibly high. I took a 30mg XR last Wednesday at 9am and couldn't fall asleep until 5am.

Giving kids adderall is a lazy parenting.

Oh yah I slept fine that night and every night since

You're fine then, although i can't imagine why youd want to take it this late on a Sunday night unless you're planning on fapping for several hours and going to sleep around this time tomorrow

Aderall is just eh for me. I've been taking 60mg vyvance recently, now that works wonders.

Anyone else have the side effect of totally excessive sweating?

80mg is insanely high.

Taking more than 50mg in a day is too much imo, and that's including those with a tolerance. Amphetamines are really hard on your cardiovascular system. It's not something you should be taking every day.

That's a fuckton. I used to take a 10mg fast acting in the morning and at lunch and those would kinda make me tweak out. You should probably consider lowering that dosage considerably

I took it for around three years. It made me not want to eat. My doctor took me off it because I was losing too much weight. I'm having a lot of trouble focusing.

Do not continue to use adderoll. All add/adhd medicines are terrible and bad for you.
>inb4 meth heads disagrees

I haven't experience this. My dosage stayed pretty level

Was overprescribed for almost 10 years, 80mg a day. I was 6'1 and weighed 90lbs. Almost 5 years later, teeth are fucked now, metabolism is crazy good and I'm lanky as shit. I have high blood pressure at 20 so that's a great side effect. Use it sparingly and you should be fine.

I don't know if you have add/adhd but adderall is such a big help it's worth it.

try adrafinil if you just want to stay awake. As far as drugs it isnt fun or addictive or drastic, but I can tell a difference.

Sometimes but it's random and I don't know what causes it, mostly from my palms. Alcohol makes me sweat bullets while I'm on it though

Hell yeah.

The problem comes from chasing the high. When you take adderall for the very first time, you get euphoria that gives you the confidence of a god. Everything you do makes you happy. That feeling starts going away from your tolerance and you go after the high...by taking more than you originally did, and thus starts the cycle.

You can avoid this by taking your dosages sparingly. If I had a script I couldn't see myself taking it more than 2 or 3 times a week, and even that feels like a lot. Taking it everyday is absurd.

Stop taking all drugs OP. They're not good for you especially adderall. Doctors overprescribe drugs for no reason.

The problem with SSRIs or anything used to treat depression, ADD/ADHD is that they inevitably fuck you up. I was prescribed something similar in my country but refused it from my doc because I knew there was a risk of dependency and being fucked up for 6-12 months after the final dose.

I sweat and my extremities (fingers, toes) get really cold. That's normal though.

and adderall dick

Holy shit dude that is insane. The most I take in a day is 40mg but pretty much every day which is where i think the negative effects are coming from
I don't disagree that it's bad for you but it's kinda something you have to live with to understand why people justify taking it. Definitely over prescribed though and I don't blame people for not taking add/adhd seriously

I'm prescribed anxiety meds, how do I get my doc to prescribe me adderall?

I'll look it up, thanks

See if you have irregular heartbeats take 10x the amount you should, that should slow it down nicely

Well just recently I've been sweating (drenching, soaking, terrible) under my arms non-stop when I take it, despite having no problems for the past year and a half, same doseage. (60mg in the morining, 5mg amphetamine salt in the late afternoon.

Good luck with that. Adderall is a stimulant which means that side effects include anxiety. No worthy doc would prescribe a patient a stimulant and a depressant.

Shit, I'm thinking of a different drug. Adderall is for ADHD right?
I think I might be thinking of valium

Yeah that's odd, I'm sweating my ass off right now but I'm not sure if its from alcohol withdrawal or the adderall. Whatever's going on is making me pretty uncomfortable though and im trying really hard to distract myself from it

Adderall is for adhd and narcolepsy

what did you nigger say to your doctors to get the prescription?