In a 1v1 situation who would win?

In a 1v1 situation who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=germany&country2=poland&Submit=COMPARE
youtu.be/wulM9EFAu6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the Jews

>don't know
>don't care
It's never going to happen

Humanity

Germany. Nobody would support Poland in this conflict and Poland couldn't win any war by themselves.

>Germany. Nobody would support Poland in this conflict and Poland couldn't win any war by themselves.
>Poland couldn't win any war by themselves.

>>Poland couldn't win any war by themselves.
This

le inselaffe face

Are the Germans even allowed to have a military? This would be an easy victory for bolan

No need to be butthurt tomasz. Just accept it

poland doesn't need any allies, all those fucking eastern european subhuman shitskins only will pull them down

>Poland couldn't win any war by themselves.
I highly doubt that thqh, what makes you think that?

meant for

more important question:

With or without "allies"?

Poland because most Germans would fight against Germany

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=germany&country2=poland&Submit=COMPARE

we have a military. We are just not allowed to have nukes.

>1v1

> OP writes 1v1
> "hurr durr with or without allies"
Go back to /r9k/ where your shitty feel meme pictures belong.

So we have bigger army and stronger tanks?

Would be a walk in the park honestly. As the Germans would join our army and welcome pooles as liberators lmao.

does germany have a modernized blitzkrieg doctrine?

And it's not serving the interests of German people.

Poland doesn't have the technology or industry to pull it off plus while the majority of the population would be willing to fight, they only have so many that can given how many young people leave the country.

it doesn't mention the state though, we got a pretty modern airforce I think

>As the Germans would join our army and welcome pooles as liberators lmao.
wouldn't be so sure about that :D

no

Burger bitte.

Play less /gsg/
Polish Death Camps for all arabs and blacks.

>Poland attacks Germany
>nato HEEMS Poland
>Germany attacks Poland
>nato HEEMS Germany

>we got
It belongs to the United States / NATO, not to us.

>1v1
At least stick with traditions.

then the Polish Army is also a subject to US / NATO Reichsronny, that's not the point here

Poland is a sovereign country, the BRD GmbH isn't.
So einfach ist das.

youtu.be/wulM9EFAu6k

Obviously made by a german

>Be Poland
>There is a civil war and famines in Russia
>Let's invade this weak country
>Few years later the Russians are close to Warsaw
>Beg for Western assitance
>The Russians lost the war because of Stalin's incompetence
>Call it a "miracle"
>Poland alost lost a war against a starving and divided country
>90 Years later
>we poland stronk russia we war u
Go fuck yourself

He´s Croat

nobody
both lose and only jews won

>that divide n conquer
We all know how it ended the last time.

Destruction and genocide of Pooland. And later the same did to Germany.

Poland's military is far more competent and capable and Germany's population consists of left wingers who would not fight in any war and a small minority of right wingers who would probably welcome Poland overthrowing the German government, if not outright join them. No contest, it's not the 1930s anymore.

This,
we are all war slaves and puppets.

Poland

Poland didn't invade the Bolshevik Russia.
They invaded us as they wanted to march to West.

Also, letting them close to Warsaw was a maneuver to destroy entire Russian army and guess what? It worked Polish army completely shattered Russian army.

Poland
basically everything said, plus the fact that Germany's population is old as fuck and their minorities will likely just flee the country if a conflict began, so their population advantage isn't as impressive as it may seem.

Autism

Take off the proxy, Hans/Ivan.

literally this video
youtu.be/wulM9EFAu6k
tl;dw: Germany wins

he made Germany win because he likes them more.

same as this thread. it's all about that.

>minorities will likely just flee the Country

WAR! NOW!!!!!

at least watch the video and make actual arguments damn it
you have nothing on the video as of now

>mfw that would probably actually work

I think the native Germans would be the ones who flee because they don't see themselves as Germans anyway and consider themselves world citizens. Many Germans often dream about living in Canada, New Zealand or whatever so in case of war they would just turn their back on Germany.

damn that looks like a mini Russia

Speak for yourself, Cuck.

We have a lot of tanks, plus probably even more that we can't see. But other than that, Germany has a way stronger economy, over twice the population and probably superior navy and air force. Sure we'd put up a decent fight but winning seems very improbable.

>fighting for Mutti's Germany

>resisting
>not letting PiS run Germany for ten or so years and then fighting a war of independence so that you technically win in the end with the added benefit of cleansing Germany
lrn2strategy

Although I think Poles individually are better fighters(some of the best in Europe) I think Germany would win in the end like the video I posted says.

So? What else should I do? Flee to america just to be called a cuck/coward for leaving my country?

>everyone in this thread support germnaistan over Poland
Germany would get rekted, all their alpha males died a long time ago are replace by kebabs, Germany would have to fight Poland with nothing of effeminate numales, the kebabs wouldn't do shit, they ran from war in their own countries, they would never fight for Germany. Poland on the other hand is a smaller population but more people are willing to fight for it then the germans.

Germans would lose at the start but win in the end if they can manage to stall the war

I was looking for that video. This guy does a great job. However he only compares military potential. He doesnt speak anything about population morale and views for the war.

Poland is mono-culture with strong defensive/partisant sentiment and traditions. If it Germany that start the war, we would see rise in nation unity. If the Poland was an attacker than we probably would have divided society among PIS / PO supporters.

Germany has a lot of immigrants and left wingers. No matter who is attacter the society would be divided in military action.

if there's anything he doesn't take account for it's partisans for sure, but I don't see why Germany wouldn't be able to stamp another Waffen SS out of the ground to take care of that.
but of course you can't get too realistic in these simulations, because then everyone would realize that there is no point to fight.

Russia

>see this thread in catalog
>immidiately answer pops in my head :"the Jews"
>open thread
>see this
>mfw

fpbp

Poland could just collectively convert to Islam then the Germans would be unable to fight back due to "racism".