Currently in MCT. What's up guys?

Currently in MCT. What's up guys?

MCT?

boot lol
try not to die immediately

have you killed anyone yet

have you saved anyone yet?

POG

You should turn your phone in immediately, it is against the rules to have one at mct you bootass pog

Faggot. Never join the army. Rule one of life.
Checked trips

two types of people.

He's not in the army faggot

You... You're a fucking idiot

Why'd you join up?

Our CI let us keep it for the night. It's pretty tight here though. When did you go through?

MCT?
Member of the association of Corporate Treasurers?

Also blouse your boots between the 2nd and 3rd eyelet, faggot.

Or
Microsoft Certificated Trainer?

Always wanted to since i was a kid. Finally gre the balls to do it last year.

Why is he an idiot?

Marines/Army: Same shit different name. Either way you're liable to end up a corpse in some desert, is the point.

Hope you ready for WW3

I did, just sat down and they lifted up. But still, aye, user

They probably are. That's how they look like when you stretch your legs when you sit down.

That's not really a reason why. What drew you to it when you were a kid?

>Literally not knowing the difference between Army and Marines

Lockers are still the same since I was there 14 years ago. God damn. Welcome to the suck, those huts are either insanely hot or freeze-your-tits-off cold.

My great grandfather was in the army during WWII, and I wanted to do something for my country.

>inb4 the government doesn't care about you hurr hurr

I don't care

Yeah, in the waiting barracks you're fine, they don't give a shit.

I'm with my actual company, we had libo yesterday and today, and our big test is this week, so our CI said fuck it and gave them to us for the night.

What up, nerd?

AF fag here. What's your job?

That's the kind of patriotism I just don't understand. 3/4 of my Grandparents where in WWII and I never even considered joining. I guess I'm just selfish but I'm not willing to put life on the line for anyone really, let alone the worthless shits in this country. Besides, it's not like a couple Muslim militias thousands of miles away pose the kind of threat that the Axis powers did in 1942.

Yeah, even back when I went through, no one cared in the waiting barracks. What test though? We just went out into the field for 2 weeks, ate MREs, never shit, and that was that. Then again, I went through when the newest phone was the Motorola Sidekick and the Gamecube just came out.

Most of the CIs don't care. They get it, you're not in boot camp any more, just don't fuck around and everyone is happy. I got a Gamecube and a portable DVD player on one of my last days there and we played Smash until 3am. The overnight CI came over and played for a bit too.

Gieger or Pendleton boot?

The BSRE. Essentially a 2 day simulation combat situation.

Pendleton. Hills for days.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.

WHY DO YOU HAVE MARINE UNIFORM, BUT ARMY SHOES.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID FAGGOT SHIT?

I recently talked to a bunch of Marine faggots here at Sill for training (stationed here), and they get issued boots with their little faggot ass insignia.

Fucking bullshit faggot.

They have the EGA on the side. Nice try. You army, out of curiosity?

Oh that fucking thing. That sucked absolute donkey dick, we had freezing rain and sat out in foxholes for hours until they went "nah, they got it" and we just went back in.

What are you talking about? Those are the desert boots you're issued in the Marines. The insignia would be on the right side.

I can't see it in pic, plus the boots they were issues had leather padding on the front, and from what he said that was standard issues, which makes me think they're no Corps.

Plus I have two of the exact same pair.

Army FDC.

Yeah no shit I'm stationed here.

I have no idea what those would even be. Granted I got out in '07 but google searches don't show any changes unless it'd be something like engineers or whatnot where they'd need a steel toe? I know that our generator tech had some special kind of boots because they were afraid he'd shatter his toes or something.

they look like bates lights, but fuck no are they those rat boots we got right out bootcamp.

when are you going to get a real job?