Is this herpes? Cause I've never had any other symptoms. This is the first time this has happened

Is this herpes? Cause I've never had any other symptoms. This is the first time this has happened.
Wtf Sup Forums?

Big time. First outbreaks are usually the worst of it

-fellow herp+ user

Kill yourself

>im a doctor
staph

yeah- but what ive read it says im supposed to have flu like symptoms. thats why im confused. they dont even hurt. they looked like in grown hairs at first, but barely itched or anything. i stopped noticing them after a day or so.

of course it fucking is. that ain't just like one dick pimple, user.

that looks like syphilis

Yeah that looks like herpes

Get your eyes checked, Doc.

Herpes 9000

You need to go buy a scratch off

Jehovah witnessed

> ingrown hairs on dick head
Nigga this some next level denial

Not good, user. Better get that looked at by a professional.

Yeah thats the part that confused me the most

You should have stayed a virgin.

herpes usually looks way worse tho. it doesnt add up

Because it's the derpes and you don't want to admit it. Just don't go jamming that thing into anyone when it's looks like the surface of the fucking moon. No reason for you to taint more women for the rest of us.

1) take a hot shower once in a while
2) stop banging meth whores
3) see a doctor immediately

Simple fact is that a shockingly high number of people have herpes. You got unlucky. Go to a doctor and get some meds to keep the outbreaks under control.

It's dickrot, you'll be dead within a week

> I have festering blisters on my dick
> better show b!

I've seen every rekt threat horror you can imagine...but this is the worst thing I've ever seen. I literally want to projectile vomit right now.

Kek

Good ol Sup Forums

sorry op. you have aids :(

Nice trips.

You guys are so witty.

Awesome

Did you fuck a trash can? Thats how you fucking get this kind of disease

>fingers crossed

It's syphilis you nasty fuck

Kek

Dude, that sure looks like herpes. If it's not herpes, it's some other pretty awful std.

Let me guess, you had sex without a condom recently with a partner who doesn't have the greatest character/track record.

Syphilis produces painless ulcers like this. That would be my guess for what it is. This is especially true if you have anything on your hands or feet as well. Go see a doc, since it's easily treatable with just penicillin.

Herpes Simplex 1 (oral mucosa), yes. Herpes Simplex 2 (genital) not so much. However, HS1 can transfer to other areas if they come in contact during an outbreak, which then lives in reservoirs in those areas for the rest of your life.

OP, did you get a beej from some strange lately? Maybe 3-5 days ago?

okay so in theory, say i have, in the past, got those little sores inside my mouth. what if i jacked it with spit (not while i had the mouth sore). could it still transfer?

Hahahahahhahahaha! You gave yourself herpes!

I dont have them anywhere else, and its such a small cluster, which is why im doubtful its HSV

WTF did you stick your dick into?

The good news is those are syphilis chancres
that means you can be cured with mere penicillin and it will clear up so long as you go to a doctor NOW

The bad news is you're a fag, because that disease has been eradicated from the heterosexual population in basically every civilized or even semi civilized country. Like, unprotected heterosexual sex in mexico won't even get you that, so basically the only way to end up with that old-world lover's disease is to either

A- have unprotected sex with whores in nigeria
or
B- (and this is more likely) have fucked a fag in the ass, because in all seriousness... only fags and niggers are sick and stupid enough to get that disease.

TL:DR go get your shot, fag.

FUCKING KEK!

That honestly looks like a bacterial infection because of the outward ring appearance. Herpes is usually like shiny, with it being blisters and all. I had something like your pick that was on my face a few years ago and it was like having these spots of flesh eating bacteria eating away at the skin. I am almost positive that it was from a shitty razor I should have stopped using. Tea tree oil was the only thing I tried that worked on it. Was about to go to the doctor because it was spreading like crazy and burned like hell. I am in no way an expert but have done a lot of paranoid research about seeing scary things on my dick, to the point of going to Planned Parenthood and getting inspected. It was just pimples or ingrown hairs in those cases.

Honestly, most people do have herpes and dont't even know it. such a fraction of the population ever show any signs.

Most of the time people don't show any symptoms so they never go get screened, but they have it

Typically if it's just presenting, you'd probably only see the sores on the genitals, but if it had progressed you tend to see a rash on the hands or feet. I don't think it's HSV either though, since that tends to produce bumps rather than ulcers.

Either way, you need a doctor to diagnose and prescribe you meds. You don't want to sit on either of those and let them get worse.

They're only infectious while active. HS1 infections are active from start (tingling) to finish (fully healed, skin has returned to its normal colour).

So in short, no.

total herpes. its cool though, more people have it than you think, so who cares, but be a lad and tell anyone that you care about that you have it before you fuck them, or its kind of a dick move/illegal depending where you are from.

That's a fallacy. Study from the last 1-2 years showed inactive sheds almost the same amount of the virus as active.

Fuck this action. I'm buying a sex doll.

>choked on my on spit reading this

False, people with hsv1 shed small amounts of virus year round

He's talking about transmission of HSV1 to another part of the body while asymptomatic. As far as I know there has never been a verified case.

It is stigmata, user. The priest at my church had it too.

Sores in your mouth are different than herpes sores which typically affect your lips.

if trips its herpes
KEK HAS SPOKEN.