Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>talented guy is silent
>before 2009: "Wow he's so cool and mysterious!"
>talented guy is silent
>after 2009: "Was it autism?"

I was banned from Sup Forums for a very long time (almost a year), and I made a promise to myself and my closest friends that the very moment I was able to post on this site again, I would create this exact thread.

So, yes.

No. In movies being strong and silent means your cool. Trying to imitate it in real life is autism

Times you like acted like the Man With No Name?

>walking my dog in the neighbourhood
>dog won't walk, keeps shitting
>neighbourhood brats laughing
>i walk up to them
>"my d-dog, doesn't like it when you laug. he th-thinks you're laughing at him."
>"what the fuck are you talking about?"
>"n-nothing, nevermind..."
>"fucking weirdo"
>"y-you too..."

I was so freakin' badass.

A real autist would use any of the dead simple methods to evade the ban in order to post his daily dose of autistic threads. You are clearly not on the spectrum friend.

definitely

lol

no you faggot is he alpha af and only fucks 10/10 thicc bitches you virgin neet

WA wa waaaa

>on bus
>cute girl sit down in empty seat next to me
>release fart in fear
>"tonight will jerk off this moment in my bathtub"
>girl disgusted and change seat
heh, im a modern day cowboy

There's no such thing as being autistic when you're this attractive.

Ya

He never fucked anyone, you're thinking of tuco

>when he gives the dying soldier his last draws of his cigarillos

>real autist
>not obeying the rules
wew

Nah, he's just a dirty son of a-

>I was banned from Sup Forums for a very long time (almost a year)
>and I made a promise to myself and my closest friends that the very moment I was able to post on this site again
>I would create this exact thread.

If you donĀ“t know how bypass a ban, you are not autistic, but just a moron.

im giving CANON

literally the only man id go gay for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

During the Years of Lead, you had Far-Left Terrorist Communist groups and Far-Right terrorist Fascist groups fighting each other for control of the government.

The people of Italy, by and large, wanted no part in this. They didn't want to side with either party.

The early Spaghetti Westerns reflected this desire. Clint Eastwood wasn't an outlaw. He also wasn't working with the law either- he frequently broke the law himself. He was a neutral party, someone who didn't take sides. This is why he appealed to the Italian people. A silent badass who had better things to do than get involved in other peoples squabbles.

---

Secondly OP, spaghetti westerns had to be translated in many different languages for the various countries in Europe so having the protagonist not speak much made it easier for dubbing.