What do you when your little sister who is 14 is dating a creepy 19 year old from canada...

what do you when your little sister who is 14 is dating a creepy 19 year old from canada. like she took a week off of school just to hang out with him. both families are completely ok with it.

if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

i dont see the issue here op

Kill him.

>both families are ok with it
What's the problem?

Bro, if she's hot, stop trying to cockblock her boyfriend.

You're just envious, because he gets to plow some really fresh cooze, and you're an obese virgin with no friends.

OP here. She cutting off all communication with all her family and friends cause we roasted her about it

but you said your family was okay with it

>both families
>and muhammad
>are ok with it?
>and shes hot
>OP is a faggot

parents are crazy and don't give a shit, but the 19 year old has a criminal record with sexual assault

If he's from southern Alberta I can help

keckled

have you not fucked your sister yet?

As a pro-choice advocate, I firmly believe that all females have the right to do whatever they want with their body.

That's why I allow my 9 year old sister to fuck older men.

so many cancerous moralfag niglets

Is he black? If not, you are probably good.

probably Mormon or native

including yourself?

>Is he black?
or mudslime?

>roasting your sister about getting fucked

You sure showed her, OP!

OP Here. This is the guy

Looks like a standup guy, OP.

You jealous, bitter faggot.

Get out and never look back. Your family is fucked up. Go to college, find a good job far away, and never look back.

You just have to let it happen. All young people make mistakes and lets hope this dosn't end up being one for her. If you're against her happiness you will regret it later on in life.

Elyse best waifu

>not Bruce best waifu

now show us your sister

he's cute