I'm currently getting 4 pills of addy for 1 g of green. Is this worth the trade or am I getting ripped?

I'm currently getting 4 pills of addy for 1 g of green. Is this worth the trade or am I getting ripped?

good deal make sure the pills are real

that's a fantastic deal IMO. I used to have a straight ass addy hookup but those days are over.

have you taken addy b4?

Hi fbi

cause the FBI is definitely looking to bust someone for 4 pills and 1 gram of smoke

No idea. I have a prescription for adderall and pay about $15 for 60 30mg tablets.

Good deal. What mg? It's the only drug I miss since I quit pills.

wat pills did u do?

Adderall obv, plus xanax, hyrdrocodone, narco/norco/whatever the hell the shittier version of hydro was called, codeine, muscle relaxers sometimes but those never really did much for me. I would mix xanax with milder anxiety meds (can't remember the name) so I could boost the high without running through the good stuff. Plus there's neurontin, it's like a seizure/migraine pill, in super high doses gets you feeling funky especially if you mix with other pills. So I would use that as a mixer. Those were all the most frequent ones. Mixed and matched to desired effect

nice trips

i take a xanax every couple weeks,i like klonopin too. if i take a long flight or have busted my ass riding dirt bikes i'll take a hydro/oxy but i'm scared of them, i like em too much. addy is funner than hell too. it makes me feel like super man. i wish it was more available.

y did u quit?

Trade two of the adderal for 1/2 gram of weed, then take that half gram of weed and gravity bong it into your colon while simultaneously shoving the remaining two adderal down your urethra. Now THAT is a good deal.

Holy fuck who cares.

That's like 15 bucks worth of drugs, I spend more than that on lunch.

Stop being a poor faggot.

>$15 lunches? Damn son

i been guilty of that....

I was taking many pills every day, went to a bad situation, then when I started cutting back I stopped hanging with/fucking the chick who got me pills and we had a big falling out so she stopped getting me pills. So then I had to quit cold turkey and after I got through withdrawals and all that fun stuff I figured I'd roll with it instead of finding a new hookup.

i feel you mayne. do you smoke the 420?

i'd kill for that deal

It is more available. Called meth, glass, ice, or crank in the streets

I do not. I used to with friends it just never really seemed to give me the enjoyable effect it gave them. Makes me anxious af. So these days my poison of choice is liquor. Not really better than pills but hey.

This is some big time drug deal op I hope you don't get ripped off

At least eight dollars may be at stake here so be careful!

Yeah I'd say that's seems fair.

I don't understand why you don't just get prescribed, it's not that hard at all and you get a shit ton for dirt cheap