Any richfag (or anyone, really) want to help me out with getting PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds?

Any richfag (or anyone, really) want to help me out with getting PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds?
Broke as fuck right now, but if you keep me added on steam I'll hook you up next payday.

Also, last time I posted this someone requested timestamped nudes with face. Down to deliver, but not before receiving the game.

Why can't you just buy the game next payday

I totally can. But I'm impatient, so I'm willing to pay a little bit o' interest too.

Gonna post my ex in the mean time.
Never posted 'em before.
She's pregnant and married to a marine who cheats on her regularly now.

why is this game getting shilled so hard the past few days?

Honestly it's nothing amazing. It's early access, it's not optimized, but I think it's fun. It's basically improved h1z1 KOTK. I played the beta and really enjoyed it.

Also, almost out of pics of this girl, will switch to another ex.

nice pics bruv, hope you get your game

bump

if you can run that game it means you are rich so no

different ex.
thanks fam

Well, it's just a matter of impatience. Which is why I said I'd return the favor, y'feel. It's cool though. Enjoy my exes.

I've got more but I'll just wait.

Originally thought this would be a beg thread, but post more glorious nudes. Any with face?

Not of the first girl, no. Second girls' face isn't worth seeing to be honest.
and I'd keep posting them but then, aside from my promise (which I'm sure nobody will believe anyway) of payback with interest, why would anyone help me out? I'll probably post one occasionally, I'll dump all if I receive the game.

SS payouts from the previous month and we will talk.

I'm just not going to bother because it could be easily photoshopped ANYWAY and I don't want to have to censor my bank info. Thanks for the offer though.

Still got more nudes. Will post face, etc, information of exes if requested upon receiving the game.

bump

oh thanks for the bump fam.
I appreciate it.