New Thread

New Thread

Our first issue is about democracy

should we go with #1, #2 or #3

dubs, 8 or 69 decides

Ignore issue

#1 and #3 are missing a chromosome and I'm not saying that because I think #2 is right, no those other two statements are genuinely retarded

> Missing some time out of one day for compulsory voting
> MUH FREEDOM

> It just ends up sucking anyways so WHY DON'T WE JUST GIVE ONE PERSON ALL THE POWER THAT'll GO NICELY

oh also, our overall bio, its beautiful

this, actually

moreover, I seriously think 2 is right. I mean, it's not like mandatory voting fucks anyone over. seriously.

Reroll

Reroll

this

Reroll

3 winrar

People vote for a random party because they don't care. They don't look into policies and vote like idiots.

lol fuck ok

Le reported your le thread le faggot
u le mad?
lelelelleele

Well, we are a dictatorship.

this has what happened because of it, time for another issue

I'm not sure if we're limiting ourselves to america or not, but let's do it for a moment

I feel like political socialization is very important for understanding what's going on. Single-issue voters and straight party-line voters are also large blocks. (Split-ticket voting has been dropping for ages.)

I think that's the whole point. Random distribution seems like a better option than just giving the votes to someone

What do we choose, #1, #2 or #3

same rules apply

wouldn't you agree that the voting population is often stupid, though?

Yes I do, but I don't really see that as a useful argument... For either side

#2 I want control 1989 style

Ignore the issue

Damn

winrar, this next one should be perfect for us

same rules

3 ofc

already a winrar (wasn't expecting anything less, heres some of the new story bullshit)

and the recent trends

Same rules apply, #1, #2, #3 or ignore

oh jesus

will do one more issue and then ill be on tomorrow for more

Same rules apply,

#1, #2, #3 or ignore

winrar

Any good telegrams?

heres an overview of our country so far, it is coming out quite beautiful, will be on tomorrow for more issues and if you have an account then endorse, we must become a powerhouse eventually

thanks for participating Sup Forums (aka moots magical kingdom, hate you all)

>reclassified to a Compulsory Consumerist State

Holy shit is this NationStates? I remember playing this like a decade ago. It was text based but it doesn't look like they bothered to update the text.