So what's the general consensus on this show?

So what's the general consensus on this show?

Peter's a big guy.

for you

reddit cuck: the cartoon etc. etc.

It's fucking horrible, if you ever has thought it was funny you are a subhuman

It was funny untill south park ruined it.
Now it is unwatchable. And they have way too much singing in it which I never understood why is funny.

First 2 seasons were good then shat itself worse than the simpsons

In all seriousness, this. I don't even understand how the myth of it being good pre cancellation got started, or how anyone praises anything else the man has ever shat out.

tldr normies out reee

comedy gold, laughs are cheap but at least they are laughs

There is literally no difference between the early seasons or the current episodes. Its the same formula.

t. 5 year old cuck

Yes, I'm 5 years old and my wife sleeps with another guy in front of me. I think the other guy is 5 years old too, but his dick is certainly larger than mine.

This is why I don't like Family Guy. Thanks for helping me get to the bottom of this, doc. Its all so clear now.

reddit

Keep going, I'm so close! Oh god, I'm almost there!

this guy gets it

south park didn't 'ruin' anything, it was always bad

that said they were pretty fuckin' spot on. i remember the fake family guy sketches they showed on the episode and was like 'yup'

Its toilet humor and musical numbers. I'd be over the moon about it if I was 12, but after a while its all rather irritating and you have to wonder if your actual adult friends who've been watching it on purpose for nearly a decade aren't at least a little bit brain damaged.

Cunt finds someone that agrees with him. Gets hard and tells mom he found someone like him at last.
Fuck off.

Pure shit

butthurt manchild detected

can you really not handle the fact that this show was always bad?

when i was a kid, i liked the lolsorandumb humor. that is mainly because no other cartoon was doing cutaway gags. now? now they just drag that shit on and soapbox with fucking brian and a whole mess of other shit making it unfunny and uninteresting.

This

great and funny show

not omg best and deepest show ever but just good entertainment like south park or american dad or simpsons its fine as fuck

t. retard