Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ogxy1hcT54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's popular on this edgefest board, but is still a wrong opinion

On the Run is literally the only good song off Dark Side of the Moon

I like you a lot.

Pink Floyd in general is absolute ass after Atom Heart Mother

In Utero is better but calling Nevermind trash is an overstatement

Tasteless faggots. Any Colour You Like, Echoes, Fearless, Dogs, Pigs, I could go on...

The Beatles are absolute dogshit, bordering on unlistenable.

Loveless is a shit album. Unlistenable as fuck. Shitty riffs and distortion for no good reason. Vocals are repetitive, trash and uninspired.

Eminem is nothing but an annoying wigger just like Fred Durst and Vanilla Ice. The only reason normies like him is because he was "endorsed" by Dre.

Anyone who unironically has this opinion is objectively incorrect and should cease listening to and discussing music entirely

if you listen to metal unironically and you're not 14 years old I don't know what's wrong with you.

metal is gay as shit.

>"don't dismiss genres entirely"
>well then show me a metal album that's not complete gay ass shit and I'll reconsider

>yeah that's what I thought.

a fairly logical opinion but absolutely not. the stuff he goes on about and his word play is unreal. song concepts, beats, harmonizing. just a ton of ace stuff that he totally made himself from the beat to the lyrics and production.

the guy is top. plus hes never had any legit doubt about his authenticity.

i love a lot of metal (im not a metal head at all) but ya you cant deny

the artwork production lyrics solos stage show arrangements ethos and culture are basically music wrestling

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ogxy1hcT54

yeah shoegaze is just a front for garbage guitar playing and bad riffs.

even that had a lot of gay elements

Linkin Park lyrics is deep

>music wrestling
i see what you're getting at, but there's nothing wrong with enjoying something that doesn't take itself super seriously
as for the metal fans/musicians that take it super seriously, i agree with in that i have no idea what's wrong with them

I didn't even know who Dre is before listening to Eminem. I'm not American.

hey me neither but

Plastic Beach is worse than Demon Days
>Fight me

everything made by this band is trash and if you don't agree you're objectively wrong

Eh, I only like the songs
Superfast Jellyfish
Feel Good Inc.
Clint Eastwood
Charger
Dirty Harry
El Mana
Everything else is utter trash.
>"But muh experimental"
>"Okay then every album that you hate is experimental.

well fair enough, i was half baiting tbqh

dont do that mate its either full force or no go supremo

If you listen to "indie" music and aren't a teenager, kill yourself.
Metal's aesthetic is over the top, but the actual music is way better than the whiny indie shit and niggers yelling that this board loves.

what does gay even mean in this context? dumb? tryhard? needlessly edgy? i need more than that

also
bong ripper - satan worshipping doom
down - nola
death - leprosy
Venom - black metal

Just For A Day is Slowdive's best album

>Nevermind is fucking trash
>In Utero is actually a pretty solid and enjoyable album
not contrarian in the least bit compared to this board. but Nevermind still has its hits, lithium, in bloom, polly, endless nameless, drain you, territorial pissing, and smells like teen spirit which is pretty good outside of its hype

>the stuff he goes on about and his word play is unreal
wordplay ill give you subject matter is absolute dogshit filled with dated references and horrorcore nonsense, his best songs are coincidentally not horrorcore

Nirvana were always bland unnoteworthy alternative rock. Even In Utero is shit.

Revolution 9 is the Beatles's best song and Yoko Ono made good avant-garde

thats funny

Not an unpopular opinion on this board at all. Why do you care what other people listen to that much?

>Even In Utero is shit.
that is very much wrong its a pretty good noise rock album

Nirvana are u2-tier bollocks
Grunge is all normie pleb shit

Music is overrated, Silence is golden.

>noise rock
No.

i suppose nowadays i would agree the concepts are dated but back in the day you had plenty more reason to love him than the credibility dre gave him

I think Hollywood Undead are a pretty versatile band

Who the fuck thinks plastic beach is better? I can't even fathom being that much of a pleb desu

>metal
>music

Plus

>persecution complex
Funny how someone who mostly likely considers himself masculine has such low self esteem he has to put everything he supports in an underdog category. No better than someone who gets offended for others.

Read Industrial Society and Its Future

blink-182's comeback albums are better than the stuff they put out before

>goes back and listens to Demon Days
>it's a 6/10

Greed is the best Swans album.

>commenting about people who listen to a genre being "teenager"
>liking metal

pick one

Burst Apart is so much better than Hospice it actually fucking baffles me

I mean gay as in "gay ass shit", nigger.

Double pedal on bass drums while a long haired dude on speedos sings like he has stage-3 pneumonia is the pinnacle of faggotry to me.

Add to that a bald guy with a goatee headbanging to a shitty riff thinking he's being all macho and shit and I'm just kek'ing my way to heaven.

I don't give a shit what other people listen to. To each their own. But metal, to me, is permavirgin status achieved.

Sidenote: When it's not taking itself so seriously I get why someone would enjoy it. Like if you're on an airboat or some shit.

That's why I originally said "if you listen to it "

kys