WHITE GIRLFRIEND

American Puerto Rican here.

I want a 10/10 pure white blonde European gf. How should I go about getting one?

Turkey.

Go to Europe first dumb fucker

Brazil or Argentina. They have the most white girls and also the best quality.

You can't, stinky fucking midget. drink oil you disgusting ''human'' creature

Your ass in on flames calm down lad.

I can't help it. They are so beautiful and I want one. No other girls compare.

>American Puerto Rican

Why not just call yourself American?

Because culture and nationalism is strong among my people. So no matter what a certain Puerto Rican looks like it is very likely they grew up immersed in the culture. Doesn't even matter if you were born in the US.

go to sweden my friend they will welcome you

I can't speak Swedish though.

neither can like 10% of the population there
don't worry
everyone can speak english
swedish girls love puerto ricans

Really? There are barely any of us on the planet though. Well I guess same would apply for Sweden.
Don't worry our babies would look white.

They don't exist anymore

Puerto Rico is a part of our country you absolute fucking mongoloid

Northern European girls are overrated as fuck, and that's not even adding in personality and shit.

Puerto Ricans are basically white anyway OP idk what you're getting at

you don't

el pueLto LicANO, seƱoLes

I was high energy and I was mad, my mistake.
How much native blood do you have?

just order one online from eastern europe. That's how I got mine.

find a white puerto rican girl friend like mariana vicente

Yeah but only gf's I ever had were latina besides one black girl. Also no Puerto Rican girls are nowhere near as white as a true European girl.

Not white enough for me.

Here she is with another white PR girl in Mississippi. Neither one of them would date dark PR guys, but they sure did like fucking the Rednecks.

Anna has been Turked.

Latin girls are sluts. In fact I'd say they are the worst in regards to slutting.

I dont get why nonwhites are obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyed girls.

I always thought dark hair with blue eyes were way more attractive.

Blond hair and blue eyes are associated with wealth and high social status. And poor people want to marry into a higher social class.

>nonwhites are obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes
From personal experience all the non whites I know don't care about blonde hair/blue eyes. They admit that they're pretty, but they don't hold those attributes to a higher standard or some shit. I think you've been spending too much time on Sup Forums

>I think you've been spending too much time on Sup Forums

You're probably right.

says the guy who comes from a country that worships the whites in the far south

Yeah that's why I asked, retard. But I grew up in America, and lots of hispanics and blacks were opposed with white girls.

I though Brazil was a white country? Every Joao Costa I meet claims to not be a Latino and to be a pure white European.

That's because Brazilians want to prove that Brazilians are purely white, but most South Brazilians are brown too, so even South Brazilians themselves worship white Brazilians.

Has she got some crippling spinal injury that means she is stuck facing looking over her shoulder?

She never shows her teeth.