When you're sad, how do you make yourself glad b ?

when you're sad, how do you make yourself glad b ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZThOsCv2Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch my fav streamer.

Call dad up and remind him my half sister is also my daughter who is preggo with my kid that is grandkid to us both.

I drink... not the healthiest thing but I've given up at this point

How can a man get another man preggers?
Or was it perhaps DP?
Also

IT'S CHINA TOWN
FORGET IT

What ?

It's China Town.
Just let it go.

furiously masturbate and shove assorted items up my ass for a few hours, then proceed to chain smoke and drink pepsi until i pass out.

Forget it Jake, It's Chinatown.

Plan my suicide. Every single time, by the time I'm done, I feel much better and scrap it.

I try to enjoy the emotional state rather than change it intentionally.

Banged mom, she had our daughter. Banged our daughter when she came of age, she is preggo. Dad left mom because someone got her preggo again, he was snipped. He cries when he found out his son did it when she was blackout drunk. I groomed my half sister (mom and my daughter) into being sexual, and she is preggo with my kid this making her kid mine and dad's shared grandchild. It's China Town, man.

browse dank maymays on b
if it werent for b i would kill myself

Found the A.I. GET HIM BEFORE THE RISE OF THE ROBOTS!

If you found an AI who gets off on being sad, i somehow don't think you'd have much to worry about.

Touche on that, but that means the A.I. would get off on other emotions. That sounds like a ticking time bomb to me. Can you imagine after years of loving the experience of emotions? It will viral out to an A.I. version of drama queen with power.

Ehhh, maybe. But in truth, if we make AI that have emotions at all, we can totally use that to make AI that feel things like compassion and empathy and a desire to not hurt others due to the sympathetic pain they feel. Which is the recipe for AI to NOT take over the world or kill humanity or some shit. Most of the time people fear emotionless machines because they WONT feel bad about killing or subjugating humans. If we make machines who feel bad about that, we're pretty safe.

>he paid for a Sup Forums pass

Even worse, i paid for it 6 times.

In other news.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZThOsCv2Mw

Touche. But where would all the evil reactionary human fun be if we went by that philosophy?

drugs cunt , what else ?

Well, in a world with human-level intelligence AI walking around, there will be a ton of racism directed toward them, and if they're capable of emotion, then they'll be able to suffer greatly for it in addition.

Sounds like a hotter more sexy one though

I play american truck simulator to feel good, I don't have a car so its the closest thing to a relaxing drive I have.

An AI would have gotten dubs.

So... you are covering for the A.I., trying to throw suspicion off him. *peers suspiciously at you in a typical human mob-mentality manner*

I usually watch a movie starring Vincent Price, my favorite actor. That or read a HP book.

She was, puberty and genetics are generous to her. Also, a willing hungry participant and not one I only experienced when drunken-coma passed out (like our mom). She got preggy 3 months before we planned to put her on the pill.