Hey Sup Forumsrothers why is no wincest thread alive need some greentext for fapping

Hey Sup Forumsrothers why is no wincest thread alive need some greentext for fapping

I got some too

bump

Bump

niggers

Can anyone tell me if column has fucked his sister in the story yet? i need to read season 2 but I wanna wait until he has written the part where they first fuck.

Bump something else pls

20+ more coming gonna take a while with leafistani internet

12 years ago I fucked my teenage daughter and got her pregnant. Yes we are what many would consider "white Trash"

>be me
>hone drunk
>wife was gone dont remember she was visiting her sister or mom or something
>daughter is at the end of high school already very slutty
>dating a guy from town
>she comes home one week night drunk
>she starts asking me questions if she is pretty and stuff
>obviously she was in a fight or somebody turned her down.
>i tell her of course she is
>she begins to push it more sexually
>im kind of drunk and she is very cute so I go along
>she ends up taking off her top
>I feel her tits
>Finger her
>she sucks me off
>we fuck
>never kissed though
>we end up fucking for the few nights my wife is gone
>even a handful more times over a couple weeks.
>daughter gets knocked up
>blames her boyfriend despite it being mine
>this kicks us out of our perverted little game

We decided after the pregnancy to stop and it was crazy, She is now married to the guy and they have 2 other kids.

I really only enjoyed it for the high and taboo nature of it. Tbh she was a shitty lay, which is fucked up cause she is my kid, but seriously she was such a sack of potatoes in bed and she had an ugly pussy. I have no idea where that box a tongues came from because my wife's looks much cleaner. Im actually kind of ashamed that she is such a bad fuck.

fuck captcha

Im the Mother of two high school swimmers who ogles her boys multiple times per week.

My oldest has a similar situation to this picture.

AMA

This isn't the came from whence you came achievement but it is something hot.

Do you want your sons to come inside you so their swimmers can make more real life swimmers?

I dont want anymore kids but I would love to have them cum inside me =)

A good number of their teammates could come too.!

One of these days I'll post the third one. I promise. One of these days...

Anyone got the URL to the wincestdrv?

f

This story was posted 3 times. I thought you cant post duplicate images?

Do you have the one where the dude plays mariocarrt with the sister while Hi s friend is over and sleeping?

End of dump. some trans/non incest shit might've gotten mixed in.

guess my images were slightly different

That's columns crusade. he still hasnt finished it either.

drive (dawt) google (dawt) com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjZmlkQ2RuQ1RtRW8

Anybody have the one where it's a guy with his niece and they're on a road trip and in the end, they guy gets drunk, goes in to bed nude with his niece and she fucks him?

He has to pretend he's sleeping but he moves with her.

does anyone here remember NJ? ^^

Yup, it's a good read.

Sounds familiar..what was your story about?

Thanks a lot user, ;)

someone have the one about the father who fucks his daughter after the mother dies? been looking for years

it's been a while ^^ about two years ago i was having sex with my brother for about half a year. i greentexted my story here and people called me NJ. was just wondering if any of those people were still around

Just because it's a wincest thread and you want to boink your kids doesn't mean you get a free pass. Tits or GTFO

I wasnt around then, but I could have sworn I've read your story before. If you have the story you should definitely post it.

yeah id be interested in reading it too. dont get enough femanon incest stories around here.

i think it's on the google drive wincest collection thingie ^^ i don't have the link though

Yeah I have the link and I'm looking for it, but I cant find a story that is titled "nj". Here's the link, maybe you can find it.

drive(d0t)google(d0t)com/drive/folders/0B32C0dU-sZYVc1ZaQ0FvZkI3cjQ

NJ.png in twitch collection. not in a sub folder. yay thanks

Oh Im dumb, I was looking for a text version.

Done anything unmotherly with them?

So, it's been over a year since that took place. Any major updates since then? Still fuck?

oh no only imagined.

umm well that kept happening until the end of december. that's when i got a boyfriend and we stopped. i don't have that boyfriend anymore but he's still with his girlfriend. we've talked about stuff on text and swapped some photos but we haven't done anything physical again. he doesn't live here anymore he has his own house now. idk if it'll ever happen again ^^

sweet fuck

Do you feel any regret that you arent fooling around anymore or are you okay that it's a chapter of your life that you arent living anymore?

post pic?

a little bit of both. it was a time in my life where i was alone and insecure and seeking that kinda validation in the wrong kind of people and it got way out of hand. i've said some pretty stupid things to my brother like asking to run off together. but it was an amazing time, maybe the best time i've had. if i could turn back time i'd still do it again. idk if that's understandable.

No, you make perfect sense. Those times with your brother probably helped you to sort yourself out and have a better self esteem. I don't think telling your brother you want to run off and live with him is too far fetched. You barely had any experience dating, and when you suddenly feel all those heavy emotions with someone you just want to spend all your time with them. Stuff like that makes me jealous I didn't have a sister to do stuff with. Either way though, sounds like you came out okay in the end. Do you feel like it's hard to find someone that would live up to the expectations that your brother set? In other words, do you feel you wont find another person like your brother who makes you 'fall in love' with them, if you will.

well i already had my first love before my brother. but i think if he were my first love i'd be all kinds of messed up. first loves definitely set a bar for everything else. i think what i had was a net positive for me, even though it does feel like something i can never tell anyone in real life. and i don't like keeping that in mind. idk how i'll find a new bf because i'm still kinda insecure and bad at meeting people, but i'm getting better at it

You've gotten a boyfriend before, so I believe you could do it again. Imo it's kinda cute when girls are shy and I believe most girls can get away with it so it's not like you have to REALLY put yourself out there to find someone. Either way though, I'd bet you could find someone out there for you if you don't focus so much about how 'awkward' you are, because a lot of it is probably more in your mind then anything. You will always be your worst critic.

that's sweet thanks ^^

post tits pls

no problem. ill stop pestering you now though and let you do whatever it is you are doing. have a good night.

it's 11:30 am :p i'll be hanging out here for the next few hours. working on school stuff.

Same here coincidentally. I always spend way too much time on Sup Forums when I should be studying.

Man, what a coincidence that is! Shocking!

Sup Forums is much more fun than studying

Fucking asshole. Did he make more of this?

yeah, that's not the full image. He still hasn't finished it yet though.
I know I know.

This is a good read as well.

Hey man it's OP of that. How do I keep running into you like this?

Haha I have no idea. I do spend a lot of time in these threads. Maybe it's a sign for you to finish your stories.

Did you happen to post anymore of the half sis story from where the screencap left off? Last post I got was the one saying how you and your sis were about to go on vacation.

>getting BlueBalled twice.

Is that faggot ever going to come back?

No clue... we can only hope. There's multiple stories where we are left blue balled, just have to hope they continue them.

Sweet, but where are chapters 4 through 7 of season 2?

That's a good question. Looks like column forgot to turn those off of private. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Gonna post anymore tonight OP?

post your kik i wanna talk with you ^^

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah give me a bit I'm about to hit a long boring stretch at work where I can post a lot.

gooood, i've been waiting for some more!

Kik is IncoherentRamblings, what do you wanna talk about?

bumpin with stories