Explain how console is better than pc

Explain how console is better than pc
>protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz9ZGioE3A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theres no opposition because... He's right

I'll use the big business method of explaining things.

"with a computer there's too many options. The average consumer shouldn't need a computer sciences degree in order to play their games. Consoles give consumers some much needed structure by limiting the hardware choices to two or three company options.

I prefer PC, but I still buy consoles for exclusives. I would like to emulate them, but not everything works.

>explain how one opinion is better

Yeah you're right, console > PC

> (OP)
>>explain how one opinion is better
Its subjective witch one you like but witch one is better is based on facts

With console your controller isn't covered in cum COMPLETELY.

Only benefit. PC wins.

Can use controller on pc argument invalid

You can but you won't

Facts that only allow you to subjectively decide for yourself only which is better, not that these facts prove that either is better to everyone.

I do all the time

pretty much is the only argument for Console gaming. "It's easier"

Because the games I play are better handled on the console they were designed for. I've tried emulating them, but the change disc option never works on the emulator. So I'm constantly stuck playing the same discs on the emulator, whereas if i throw the game in my console I know when the change disc screen comes I can successfully change the disc.

>changing discs
>on a console
Someone's full of shit.

Ever owned a ps1 fag? Guess not or you'd know they have multi disc games.

Meant for you

Because with console you don't have to change your graphic card every 6 month to play the new games

>a good graphic card cost more than a console

No petitions.

lol being poor is your excuse

Fair comment, user

Owned 2 of them, never had a multi disc game.
Ever.
Why don't you prove it.

Every 6 months? What is this bullshit?
You can have the same GPU for years and it will work just fine. The ones that buy graphic card so often do so in order to play and experience higher performance and graphics, something you'll never experience with a console.
Also, PlayStation is a shitty company with shitty policies. Their games are more expensive and you have to pay for memberships to play online.
I don't know about Xbox though, I worked for PlayStation so I've seen first hand how their policies screw their consumers.

Are you a retard? Like every ps1 final fantasy game was multi disk.

Xbox 360 had lost odyssey which was multi disk

Figures. Weeb shit game that only nerds would like.
Fucking weeb nerd.

More weeb shit games.

Okay? You said prove it and there's proof who gives a fuck what your taste in games is?

Pc fag here. I owned a PS1 and both ff7 and chrono cross were multiple dsk games. Amazing games too. Chrono cross is top tier in my favorite games

Let me guess, you like football games, right?

Shit taste in games means opinion invalid. Fuck off back to your pillow girl, weeb.

See above, weeb.

>FF7, 8 and 9
>
>Metal Gear Solid
>Valkyrie Profile
>Parasite Eve 1 and 2
>RE 2
>Xenogears
>Chrono Cross

What did you played?
Winning Eleven?
At this point you don't even like videogames.

Hate Madden and other sports games.

I think you're the one with shit taste in games, sir.
Good day.

Someone is butthurt

party play on console is easier and more widespread. my friends and I get high and play allkinds of caouch coop games. Otherwise, console cant compete with PC

The two greatest games in a series ever produced:
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
MediEvil

Go back to Sup Forums you flipping truncheon

easy to use, even jamal can do it.

Because Bloodborne is my favorite game.

>Two games
So, you played Soul Reaver in one PS1 and Medievil in the other?

Well, it's easier on the developer, since they don't have to create a shit load of support software for every different piece of hardware the thing can run on. But this is just from the perspective of the developer.

Has the PlayStation, and later a PSOne.
Kept the games until the discs wore out, bought new copies.

I play both PC and console. While the fact is PC's have a higher potential than consoles, entry cost for them can be high if your planning on pro gaming and require high capabilites. The average consumer does not withold the knowledge to build and maintain PC's, whilst consoles are accessable to a wider range of people. Not everyone needs high preformance machines and a console fufills their gameing needs. I have a great custom built PC, but their are games I prefer on console purely beacuse I feel the controller interface, larger community, and exclusive titles are great.

compare that to the thousands upon thousands of games on pc that will never release on any console. I think ill live lol

>thousand of games for PC
And yet not one new game has come out in years for pc only.
Why? Because the money is in console games.
Pc is old and busted. Consoles are the new hotness.

You see, my point still stands.
You don't see petitions for PC games on consoles, just the oposite.

On a console you have to pay to play the game you paid for online on a console you paid for. It's giving Microsoft and Sony money for doing little to nothing. Where as on pc you play online for free. You have access to mods. Superior input devices. So many more options than console. But consoles are simple you don't have to learn about the difference between a gt 210 and a Gtx 1080. Consoles are inferior in every single way and don't really have exclusives anymore. PS now is on pc and the ability to play ps4 exclusives on pc is coming with it. And xbox play anywhere is including there newer exclusives like for a gears of war and half wars. Pc is undoubtedly superior BUT consolea are perfect for kids, and for pare to who don't know what there doing to buy for there kids. Oh and trying to play any fps with a Controller is cancer

Horizon zero dawn is deep af

Best exclusive ive ever played

Right? I have no ps4 but I watched the entire 6hour "game-movie" on YouTube! Awesome story!!

With consoles, you're guaranteed to have every game that is released for it work. With PC it all depends on what specs you have, but its upgradable, unless you use those meme gaming laptops.

Nobody is trying
Playing both and cant complain

Its fucking deep and let me think what define Humans and gods.

I mean gaia knows everything and created the whole world again.
So the nora are praying to a A.I. thats programmed to be a god 0.o

Also the end made me cry.

The only other game where i had to cry was RDR

>an entire pile of shit games
>half of them still on PC
lmao nice try

Damn right

Except for fallout 3 and NV on the original PS3

Both games crash sometimes

even the xbox 360 had a multi disc game; lost oddysey, which was also one of its best games

>Consoles are dumbed down apples
>The post

Console gaming isn't dominated by kissless virgins.

graphics card every 4 years=£200.

playing online on consoles for 4 years= £191.84 (most economic price for ps4)

buying the 4 games you'll play on ps4= £280

>B-But PC's are expensive!

who the fuck updates their graphics card every 4 years? this ain't the 90s m8

Ease of use, exclusives that matter(to me at least, never enjoyed any pc exclusives in my life), Controllers that are comfortable and turn on consoles which can turn on the t.v. Bigger screens for less money, No viruses. More players for games that matter (to me at least, I don't play wow dota or any other mmo)

/bread

yeah, mine's 7 years old and I don't need to update for shit.

I play with a xbox one controller on my pc for all my games.

Well if nothing else, you can sit down with your friends and play on the same console together. I'd say consoles work best for offline multilayer and such, there isn't a better feeling than sitting down with some friends, grabbing a few controllers and start playing. Whereas with a PC your best chance of that is a LAN party

Each to their own, simple!

STUPID GAMING SHITS GET OUT OF Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

Dude your mothers a fucking whore. She literally sucks fucking aids dick and snorts vaginal blood clots for brunch.

Fucking kill yourself.

Don't eat taco bell.

Show me a computer that costs about $400 can play games at the same (if not increasing over time) levels of graphics for over 10 years. The PS3 lasted that long. Your shitty $400 pc won't.

Oh and have fun trying to sit on the couch and play split screen with your gf on your pc, virgins

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz9ZGioE3A4

here's a budget $250 gaming pc
buy the other parts you need and invest extra 150 to a better graphics card and you'll have a PC stronger than any console

it's like you people attempt to argue without any knowledge on the matter

And will it last 10 years faggot?

less overrated graphics

What? We do play co-op games with my gf on my pc, we have hdmi switch box on tv so we don't have plug cords ever out. Though we do have almost all the consoles aswell.

you can do that on PC...
all you need to do is wire your PC to your television and insert two USB controllers to your rig
there you go, playing PC from a couch, with wireless keyboard and mouse you can browse through the operating system

but why would a PC user need splitscreen when they're using multiple monitors, splitscreen is fucking awful
you can't be that fucking stupid

>not realise how infinitely gay it is to use a pc on a living room tv
Ok faggots

Why wouldn't it?
Certainly will last longer than a fucking console.

You don't seem to underestand that the parts used inside a console aren't that much apart from PC's, except that they're incredibly downgraded versions and easier to reproduce for cheap and then sold with higher price

Show me a PC that cost less than a grand and isn't slow as all fuck 3 years later.

Calling something gay is not an argument
If you don't even attempt to bait, just stop.

You can literally use any case you want with PC, hell, there are PC builds inside console casings
if you're that insecure about how your pc is going to look in your living room, just build it inside a different case, or build it inside a wall so it is nowhere to be seen
these are all options you're given but you go with the most retarded ones it seems

>having to build something to play games

>3 years

You mean the same rate the "next gen" consoles are released?

>ps3, 2006
>ps4, 2013

Miss the counting class in preschool?

It really depends what you're looking for.
Consoles are a no fuss plug and play solution that is family friendly; you don't have to research components, worry about drivers or future proofing because consoles are disposable.

I'm not insulting anyone but consoles are built for more casual players.
I don't agree with certain business practices that console manufacturers are using but the people buying them don't care.
They're built for the socially acceptable level of geek and people want to justify their purchases because no one likes being wrong.

I started on console but I'll never go back since making switch to PC.

in 3 years you're getting a new console, fucking idiot
why are you trying to imply that the parts inside a console would upgrade themselves or something?
the parts stay the same, just like in a PC
only difference being that you can upgrade the parts yourself instead of needing to buy a completely new system

consoles have very short lifespan if you want to keep up with the latest games and technology

so keep playing those ps2 games 3 years later, PC already emulates PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3

I never understood the "so many shekels" argument.
Gaming is a hobby and people spend money on what they enjoy regardless of what it is.

I have never had a PC build that was more complicated than an age 6 Lego set.

still not an argument
you're taking an effort to make something that is vastly superior to everything else
or make someone more experienced to build it for you, so all you have to do is pay and take it home

>actually falling for this bait

Is it summer already

>actually thinking that anyone here cares that this is bait and hasn't come to this thread because it's more interesting than traps and dick rates.

You're a fucking moron.

>hurr summer
People like to argue. They're not victims of OP's sinister plot to seed them with something they enjoy doing.

you don't seem to understand how much difference there is in the technology between PS3 and PS4

Being stuck with the same low-end tech for 7 years was fucking hell, meanwhile on PC they kept improving the titles each year.

It's hilarious when consolefags use the argument that a PC only lasts X years. How technologically impaired are you that you can't keep your system running smooth for longer than three years? It's bogging down because you're filling it with bullshit.

Normie

Depends what game im playing, gta and dark souls are both (objectively) better with a controller

Repeat after me..
Normal, fag.
normalfag