Okay Sup Forums this kid has been messaging me on Facebook asking for tips on how to get the ladies and if his fetishes...

Okay Sup Forums this kid has been messaging me on Facebook asking for tips on how to get the ladies and if his fetishes of wearing a Harley Quinn wig was weird and told him its okay and this is the end result

He's genderfluid btw

kill

looks moar like cyndi lauper

tell it to get rid of it's herpes first

Cringe overlord

this kid makes me want to kill myself

His Harley Quinn cosplay

Bump

Bump

Holy fuck
>kill it with fire
Obvious autismo picking the gayest chick to "cosplay"
Is probs OP

Can confirm this isn't OP

Bump

OP isn't this pretty

Why not Batman?

ok

Looks like Chucky.

Ew

;c

Whats up with the mouth?
I feel bad for him sad
Where does he live

Image search says hes cool

Tell him to dye his real hair like that how old is he 13? He can date other autistic girls and just please tell hin to shave or pluck his eyebrows im sure thats not too invasive just mention chaning that eyebrow shape say itll look cute

Fucking kek

He looks poor probably lives in a trailer parents never taught him proper hygiene his face might change after puberty but those eyes wont change maybe he will look good with hormones or something
Also just realized he cant dye his hair cus dress code tell him to bleach it

Ass rape it.

This is OP
I can confirm he's not in school, here's his graduation photo. He lives in my town and I seen him a couple times in high school until I dropped out. He rolled around in a powered wheel chair.

dude this is just an autistic fucking beta, just leave em be. Years from now you will see this kid and think, pathetic fucking beta.. You ow me

You right

Tell him to get close with other friends that like animu and batman thats great autist drown in other auts pussy theyre total sluts i went to this anime shop and they held these parties preteens went to so much relationship drama with sluts and fuckboys i went after this total slut like the biggest slut at the gathering obsessed over her
One day walk up
>Hey wanna hang out sometime?
>are we friends? Who are you?
>nevermind
I sat RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER at lunch for a year we talked and shit
I remember her best friend playing this game where they slowly moved their hands up theyre thighs first one giggles loses
God did i hate myself
I wasnt autistic just edgelord loser
Got a autistic bf we did massive amounts of drugs together he was in special needs Class no joke my first Bf
As for pickin up anime loser pussy i was drowing in it met this girl wow shes fucking amazing why is she at this gathering? Shes super flirty wants to come back to my place is laying on top of me
>find out shes 12 NO WAY TF
I was 16 so i was like fuck no
Now 18 shes 15 were great friends total QT but just friends
Still virgin but only cus i moved and dont leave my house i only seem to pick up illleagal chicks probably cus i still look 12

Wheel chair? Fucking sad feels bad man
How old dammit
Tell him to smoke weed and look dank af he can totally win courtesy fucks if hes funny and confident also ladies love men who look weak but when they talk are total badasses like andy milonakis

How do you expect a beta like this to get weed?

Offer him some tell him to vape he has no other choices

But yeah ges dove too deep into tumblr no way you can make him dank af hes probably gonna die soon considering he has alot of health conditions and is in a wheelchair

No way am I going near that. I'd have to tell him his style is ridiculous and to change who he is.

Reminds me of the girl from the PassMark PerformanceTest image rotation benchmark...