I just recently found out that my gf is sexting with some of her friend on messenger...

I just recently found out that my gf is sexting with some of her friend on messenger. Have anyone of you had the same situation? She even send picture of her booty etc. to this prick. What should I do? Excuse me my english.

Pic related: its her and it's one of the pictures that she send to him.

Had that happen. Break up with the cheating bitch and move on with your life.

show the booty pic or fuck off

I am attracted to sluts and encourage slutty behavior.

nice dick sucking lips

You're pathetic

samefag

Sneak on, send that faggot a picture of your spread asshole, wait tell she sees, then kick her the fuck out of your life

There's no need to be mean.

Hate to tell you It's over buddy. Might as well end it now.

Yes?

Thanks for your response. It's easy to say, but we are long togheter. I fucking get used to her..

here is the picture that she send to him, I know its kinda pathetic to show off my girlfriend like this, but in other way she showed herself to another man, so...

It's not just easy to say its easy to do too. Grow the fuck up if shes planning to fuck someone else she doesn't care about you. Time to get out

Like I said before I get used to her we have many things in common and so many memories etc. - I can't understand why she is making that to me.. We have rich sexual life.

Okay? I don't really care what your girlfriend looks like. If you like sluts too, you should encourage this behavior, if you don't then break it off.

Either she already cheated, or shes about to. All women are like that. Better to break it on your terms than waiting for something more humilliating.

Cut your losses now, and move on. Breakup will fucking suck, especially since youve been together for long, but do see any future with a women whos already doing this shit?

Dont be a cuck user.

I just need to find arguments how I found out that she done this. She still dont know that I have pass to her facebook, but I dont want fess up.

Who cares how? You caught her. What's she gonna do? Get mad that you invaded her privacy? She's cheating on you dude that's the end of it

This time I thought she is not like the other girls. But she send a plenty of those fucking pictures... I feel like I wanna take some revenge on her..

Post all the pics

You dont need a fucking argument. Just cold and clean, its over. Dont tell her why, dont explain, let her remember you as man.

Shes gonna be fucking someone else pretty soon, you cant do anything about it.

Fuck her friends. When her friends are around be the sweetest guy, open doors, flowers, but play it cool.
Her friends will want your beta cuck self. Bang her friends behind her bag.
>profit!

All women are the same user, if you want revenge expose her slutty ways someway, to her friends and family.

Dont show her any emotion, and cut all contact afterwards. Be the man and take control.

OP here. I was afraid that all of you gonna think im another baiter or someone who looks for attention. Thank you all for understand and all those advices. I just needed to say it to someone, but I was to shy to tell it to my friends.

Im gonna post all the pics that she send to him - here is the first one - you think it's normal to send some shit like this if you are in relationship?

another one and Im still diggin up in their conversation...

Obviously not normal for a girl that aint going to cheat.

Its embarrasing, I know, shit hits close to home. Dont lose your pride, dont lose your frame.

To hell with that hoe.

Just talk to her about it. Positive is she isn't nude in the pictures but tell her you want answers because this kind of behavior makes it seem like she can't be trusted.

I always make it so all my girlfriends are scared to cheat on me. I am very violent towards any guy who even looks at her. They see that, and they don't want to find themselves in that situation. Don't get me wrong, I treat them like queens, but that pussy belongs to me. I even had my current girlfriend tattoo 'property of (my name)' on her shoulder. You can't trust bitches nowadays.

The hardest for me is to understand how she was not afriad to sent things like that.. I would be if I were her..

We can't decide until we get more evidence, OP.

Please post more pics so we can get a clearer understanding of the situation.

too late dude

dump her, she's a cheater.. cut her off and don't give her any more of your time / attention. basically, tell her to fuck off, be cold about it. let her know it's because she's a lying, cheating, unfaithful cunt. you don't need to give her any further explanation that that, such as how you know, and you don't have to listen to any more of her bullshit.

Ass rape her.

this words has a lot of sense, but I need a time to be strong enough to make how you said..

I just found another one.. it hurts me a lot that she show off almost all of her ass.. fuck

Feels Bad man

"makes it seem"

realizing someone you trusted has hurt you so deeply sucks man. maybe this will help you as it helped me end my last toxic relationship

Bitches dont give a fuck. Men are the romantic gender, women just look for resources.

Youre going to be sad for a while, but dont let her know that, work on yourself, career and body, lifting and a good diet will make you feel wonderful, if youre not fit, when you start improving your body and noticing results you will feel great.

it's going worse by every scroll down of their convo.. I even found pictures of him.. fucking gross

My girl did something similar to me i asked her about that and wanted her to explain it to me and then left with no word

you can humiliate her with all those pictures and postem to her facebook and send them to work friends and bosses just an idea she has it coming to her

Post her pussy

bad news, it sucks.. but at least you know.. and aren't left with doubt and uncertainty. you have irrefutable evidence that she's unfaithful, so you know what you have to do now. much better having that certainty, and ending it, than getting cucked / being made a fool of.

Now Im sure.. it has no more sense.. she is just a slut.. how she dare to send some pic like that.. my fucking god.. I hate her

>Talk to the guy she's writing to
>Convince him gay is the way
>Break up with her
>Cuck her
>???
> Profit

op do as i suggested

i just found out that she sends a lot of nudes.. i thought it was only pictures in clothes.. fuck

confront her and post reactions

ghost her

she even send picture like this - it's in our flat.. I was sleeping this time.. lol

This pic looks like two fused butts

post them all. shes a slut anyway, at least more people will see the bitch instead of the asshole that got her to send the stuff first

I smell bullshit.
Stop filling this board with her, or cuck fetish confirmed.
/thread

Underrated post. Kek

Doing it will make OP look like a butthurt faggot. Bitch has it coming, I agree, but will you choose vengenace over respect?

Besides, I think the best vengenace is self improvement, over the years when OP is over this shit, she will realise she made a mistake, and OP will probably never enjoy her suffering, but believe me, she will suffer your loss.

She might even ask you to forgive her, but listen here. DONT. A hoe is a hoe, and she is obviously one.

Hate her, and let that hate be your fuel.

If some of you see her attractive you can use this pictures for your joy - I dont give a fuck more.. If you are interested I can even put pictures that I took. THANKS TO EVERYONE IM DONE WITH HER

Post her my dude!

you smell bullshit, because my relationship with her was bullshit..

user is right do something besides being a bitch op

Cold, emotionless and blunt. Dont be angry when getting rid of that ugly cunt, no emotion will cut her deeper than any words as she'll know you have removed her from your life. Dont take excuses, cheating is cheating and that troll faced slag will do it again. Simply tell her she has 2 days to collect her things or you'll leave them outside.

Don't listen to any excuses she'll try to manipulate you into it bring your fault! Simply say its over and you have no desire to listen to her excuses.

fuckin slut
you deserve someone better than her user

lets see that dick....No homo

I ain't seeing a pussy pic, user. Post please.

she obviously likes this other guy and is sending him pictures thinking I wonder what it would feel like to have his dry skin slug plunder my fart box

just post everything you have.
getting rid of her will be hard for the first bit but it'll be worth it in the end, she's not worth it.

>this prick
it's your gf's fault not the guy's fault you fucking idiot

thank you brother!
it's actually made me laugh a little - thanks ;)
here you are..

It was a huge turn on for me to discover my wife sexting. I don't consider it cheating and it makes me really hard knowing what a secret slut she is. Pic related.

yeah op just dump everything you have of your slut missus. she's fucked you over, so spread her nudes, she deserves that much.

Msg the guy from her account ask for dick pics and post it on her wall mocking his tiny cock. You remove the slag and destroy her chances to fuck with that guy too. Also post FB prifile link for proof.

FEMANON HERE: Forgive her. Don't bring it up ever again.

that is all you literally have to do

her fat ass

Shit pussy stain HAHAHAHHA

Are those piss stained ?!

The cuck life chose you

Fap to it

Tits nao, bitch.

i think i gotta agree. if i found my missus sexting, i'd prefer that then finding out she was sleeping with someone. maybe it's cuckish, but i'm not beyond flirting with girls either and i know it doesn't mean i'll leave her.

forgive? are you joking, right? just look up on those bitchy pictures

I don't see a reason to postpone the breakup. You're already sad, hurt, and angry, but keep your dignity. Don't wait for her to serve you that she cheated or to fuck around behind your back (which she already kinda does). Better be miserable but with self-respect than miserable and humiliated.

ALL. WOMEN. DO. THIS

Any more of her pussy? You're doing God's work.

Op post her spread pussy

Give us her name. We make fake FB accounts, add her you accept us we spam her wall with her nudes.
Profit? Giggles to be had.

That's the thing. I've also done it too. So it's hot to me. Neither one of us had physically cheated. It's more of a hot fantasy.

This
Post moar OP

lol right you stupid cunt.

Only the ones that are cheating user.

Tits out now
And let your bf know then he can contribute and whine in this thread as well.
I call it circlecuck.

Finally someone who wants to do something

This is a guy

Happened to me too, at first I was hurt, but then I got turned on and just fapped.

That right there is pretty grim

so OP, how do you compare to the guy she's sexting?

+1
I'm keen.

This is not a nice pussy