Lets judge my wife's body

Lets judge my wife's body.

I dig it

Appears to be a rather healthy and active figure...

nothing wrong with a natural bod.

Any more op? I love that cottage cheese filled ass

Moar

i could make her feel pretty again

If she was hairy shed be a female ape

Come on op expose that filthy slutty wife of yours

Man, do people really think this isn't fat? My girlfriends not even near this size and she's been putting on weight and I already find it offputting.

She's fat as fuck. That's why I dig her

send her to /fit/

My gf has the same body nothing is better than grabbing those hips and just slamming.
Feels great to hug.
Good cuddles.
Great ass.
Loyal.
Super fun to be around.
Whys doesn't Sup Forums have a cutie thick princess to take care of and protect for the rest of their lives yet?

Very similar to my ex's body, who i can't stop fapping to even though i hate her, so i'd appreciate more, probably video too?

are you a fat cunt yourself? I'm a normal healthy weight and I cannot justify being with a lardass. Disgusting.

A little bit too much, but its not that bad...

Not the fellow you were replying to, but thicker chicks can usually take a much rougher fucking in my experience. I don't have the time or interest for being super gentle these days.

My lady is chubby, and I just got done shooting a load up her ass.

I like it.

I am actually fit, contrary to the stereotype on here (laughing as I type this) I actually am quite a fit dude, since leaving school I'm not what I used to be but I am very much above average in terms of stamina and strength.
Don't get me wrong though I wasn't always accepting of the whole situation of her being bigger in fact she has gain weight while being with me she blames it on birth control but fuck that shit. By all means I'm not in denial of having a fat gf it's just the more tim you spend with someone the more accepting of them you are, from there you really do start appreciating them and in all honesty it doesn't bother me that she's big because I know she's amazing and I really do dig how she looks, she makes me smile user and that's a nice feeling for me.
But if I could wake up tomorrow and have her lose some weight instantly I would.

>Any more op? I love that cottage cheese filled ass
this

Is she over 40?

fuck your lame feels more ass pics

Look at that plump FUPA! YUMMY YUMMY FILLED WITH CUMMY

Gf with same body guy here. Don't you find yourself playing with her ass for hours I mean it's just an amazing thing to look at plus it feels amazing.
I don't know if you're the same but damn thick thighs and cushioned hips just add a whole new realm of fun to everything.

Ok

well maybe that's it. i'm 21 and the partner's 20, she's still skinny, but she's gaining and a lot bigger than we first started dating. i guess i'm so anti fat that i see the pattern and don't want her getting any further down that track.

This is exactly how I feel. I'm 21 and my gf is 19 so I just hope it doesn't get anymore than what it is because where she's at right now is good.
I wouldn't mind if she lost weight though feels like it's my fault really.

Fuck yes.

Post pics so we can tell if you are a douche or not.

yeah it's my fault in our case too. i've always been able to eat shit whenever i want and my metabolism means i won't gain anything - but same isn't for her. i guess i could take the initiative and start buying healthier foods but she still doesn't do any sort of exercise so i don't think it'd change much.

you want me to post pictures of my girlfriend so you can say 'shes not fat you're just a cunt'? I know she's not fat, she's just gaining weight.

This is 3 years ago.

Meh, mediocre body.

come on post her

Suitable for stewing, or slow braising. Best served with buttered fava beans.

I'm not parading her as having an incredible body. I don't want her looking like OP's girl.

skinnier than my wife.

Don't leave out the Chianti.

Lets see her with weight gain. I want to know just how much of a shithole you are.

op here

This is exactly me too haha we have like the same lives or something.

I know why your with the piggy now! He's a fuckin darky

That's hot. I request moar

She's disgusting

acceptable
>being fat is "natural"
this meme needs to die

I can't find any new pictures of her. I'm not a shithole for wanting my girlfriend to look nice. I take care of myself, my looks, and it's also for her health. Through the relationship she's known my opposition to weight. You're allowed to be a whale watcher, but I am not interested.

I would hit it so hard that the next person who pulled me out would be crowned the king of England.

Because I love you bros

Post a picture of yourself with timestamp and let us judge.

Dump everything.

stunning

After what I've said in this thread? Not putting myself out to chance getting DDOS'd.

Built like a fridge, she's soft though and very decent skin tightness.
I'd say she's great tbqh

If you were a Transformer, your name would be "Faggotron". Pics or full of shit.

I'm gonna hit it extra hard for you guys tonight.

fat, flabby, out of shape

All I heard you say is that you are a bitch.

She might be fat but whoever wouldn't fuck her is fucking gay. She's stunning

Thank you user, I just hope you give chubby girls a chance guys, they're really amazing and make you feel really happy.

Okay, she is stunning. Now I'm jealous.

I hope you rock her like a hurricane.

Kids?

Thank you guys, it makes me feel better that people are looking at her in a positive light. I'm always worried people are disgusted or look bad at me for being with her. Feels like I disappoint everyone really.

Pics of what? I posted the picture that is nice - you got tits. I haven't taken recent photos of her naked.

Okay chubby chaser. Are you going to post face timestamped on Sup Forums? I get nothing out of that - and nor would you, so drop the tough act.

I'm going to put my clown toys nonconsensually up your butt while you sleep.

I will try my best, I'll blow a huge load that kek would be proud of in her.

That woman is a golden goddess. If anyone ever says otherwise, and you do not strangle them, then we shall never meet in Valhalla.

I've had to have a stern word with one of my friends after he tried some shit on her when we were at a party. Shit pissed me way off. Luckily she's very loyal and told me about it.

> I'm always worried people are disgusted or look bad at me for being with her. Feels like I disappoint everyone really.
Lmao you can bet your ass everyone around you would fuck that girl m8

Can you by any chance do an imgur album and post the link? Or a volafile/Mega/whatever

Good. Remember, every man dies one day. What matters in life is what you stand up to before that day.

Right there with you.

I guienely think chubby girls are more attractive and feel better to fuck the skinny girls. And they're easier to fuck. It's almost unfair

Now that is god tier thick.

your wife's fat but I don't mind fatties

Never let what some other asshole says or think change your happiness.

Oh my. Also delicious.

You guys are my real friends anyway, that's all that matters.

I'd gladly Wank over her

Both of those were me haha. I won't lie. I am here for the tasty women and to talk shit to those that hate them.

Which god do I have to pray to get more?

You'll have to pray to kek.

you'd have to digg to get with her anyways

I would let her sit on my face until I died a happy man.

Any more nudes?

I'm judging you for MARRYING that shit

you must have some shitty self esteem to stay with someone that disgusting.
Good luck on your suicide you piece of shit.

nude

fat, gross. Doesn't care enough to take care of the first thing people notice about her. What doesn't she take care of that people cannot see?

T H I C C

Oh, great and mighty Kek, give your humble servant more!

TBO she's on the fringe of too fat, too saggy, too old, but not quite over the edge yet. I would enjoy fucking and eating in her current stage. But she is going to go fast.

im a divorce lawyer want my card?

the belly pic on the right looks like sad pepe

I'd fuck that til my dick fell off