Why the hell do I fucking always attract borderline/bi-polar women?

Why the hell do I fucking always attract borderline/bi-polar women?

Every single woman I had in my life, be it an ONS or an full relationship had borderline or was bi-polar.

By now, I already watch for cuts, cutscars, suicide-attempt scars, you name it. But those fucking borderliners do not always cut. A selfdestroying attitude isn't always self cutting. Drugs legal or illegal, being careless in traffic... it's not always visible at the first glance

I'm on my last leg (not a native speaker, so please bear with me here for a wrongly used phrase) here. They are always so power draining. I'm scared and frightened. What will it be the next time I'll meet a woman?

Can you help? How do I avoid borderline/bi-polar women?

Me too OP. With me, I honestly think it's coincidence and the fact that I have a high capacity for empathy.

You dress like a faggot, ur gonna find bitches that are faggots.

I'm too old and had to many women to believe in a coincidence anymore.

yeah, thanks matey

women are borderline insane by default, no avoiding it.

How have you been meeting them? that may have something to do with it, maybe try acting more or less confident(in your case, seems like more would help

My mother told me this when I was young.
She didn't lie.

There's truth behind your words. They all are at least a bit borderliny, right. But I'm talking about fucking full throttle insanes!

So many ways how I met them... Shopping, Disco, Club, Hiking, Biking, A few Tinder ones, through friends or relatives.

Confidence you think? I'm near my fourties, 7-8/10, know what I can, what I can't... not so sure 'bout that

Wife has borderline, also dissociated a lot for years into different "personas" will tell stories and post pics if you guys want

They're fun women in my experience. A lot of work, but fun.

I'd like to hear some stories of how you coped with her highs and lows if you don't mind.

Fun? Oh boy

>Can you help? How do I avoid borderline/bi-polar women?

That's literally all 3d women.

Be a smart man and move on to superior 2d women.

go away and claim your waifu somewhere else

I already claimed my waifu, I was just giving some advice to a fellow user. If you don't like it you can fuck off.

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Consider yourself lucky, I'm mentally fucked and would love an equally fucked fuck buddy (lots of fucks) but I'm too beta to even leave the house

Because after trying every other form of self-harm, they've finally found something that debases them worse than they can by themselves.

Still coping tbh. She's a good girl and she's made a lot of progress since we started dating in high school.
if you are legit wanting to do well for this chick there is a book called "I hate you, don't leave me" that's a pretty good (if not dated) resource if you actually want to understand the thought process.

Also if you know their problems well enough and they're open too it it's really easy to work through these problems using sex. My wife was raped several times in her childhood (borderline is basically confirmed to come from neglectful/traumatizing parents) and the easiest way we've dealt with things was through sexual play. Roleplaying (both sexually and non sexually) were both important as well as it lets her get out her dissociative tendencies without actually dissociating.

Don't worry, Tinder-bitches will come visit you if you want..

Wow. Really, wow. I'm not even mad but have to reconsider every relation I had relating your mindful submission.

Because you encourage them to speak to you by listening to their fucking problems. If you don't give them the chance to cry and delve into their mental instabilities with you, you'll be fine.

You're already aware of many red flags, so just work on avoiding topics about their problems.
If they insist, constantly change the subject.

Forgot pic

Yeah, I read that once but tbh it wasn't really helpful at that time. Maybe I should read it again so I can work out some ways of powersaving for me

Well that's okay for short-term relations but wont work on long-term relations

Nice ass. Show yours too ;) How old are you both now?

You're being a pussy OP my gf is bi-polar and I love her to death grow a pair

kekkel

Sir, the more I think about that, the more I come to the conclusion that you are at least not totally wrong. I can be a harsh man...

It's really an uphill battle, we basically had to just keep working at it for years (we're 23 now, known each other since we were 14).

It's also important to note that they literally have an entirely different thought process, which can also be draining, but part of solving these problems is kind of tracing that incorrect train of thought and finding something to subvert that, it's hard and both you and her have to be aware and wanting to get better actively.

That's also another important thing, if she doesn't want to help herself you aren't going to be able to help her. That doesn't mean abandon her at the first sign of trouble, just know your limits and how much you can deal with

I wish you both best of luck. Your insight view is helpful but I have to get some sleep now.

Tomorrow is another day I guess.

Farewell btards

More of wife

You are very right user. These aren't coincidences.

You likely have features that make you seem either a) hyper masculine or just the opposite b) an effeminate pretty face.
The first will make you seem almost like a father figure to them, making them want to give control to you to protect them and love them ad a father would. If it's the second, being effeminate makes you seem non threatening to them and empathetic like other women but you have a penis so they are attracted to you if they are strait.

Thirdly like myself, you likely have a deep ability to understand another's feelings and plights no matter how complicated or illogical they may seem. Makes you a good listener, all women notice this nigh on instantly.

Fourth, you may have a bad attitude such as a cynic or a short temper and they are used to abusive relationships.

My wife has full blown Multiple Personalities. Thankfully it is nigh on completely under control. I have rarely ever seen anyone with MPD or DID with such an ability to control the other alters.

She has a long history of dealing with this and has with my help gained "godhood" over the other personalities.

If you wanted to share stories of dealing with that stuff I'm down.

*nods half asleep

keep going. I'm still reading but will probably be full asleep soon

kind regards, faggot op

ive had the same experiences man and honestly, i choose to just fucking bail the moment you find out there's something wrong. As you might have found out it doesn't work at all and thats a given from the start. It will only suck up all your energy and leave you more broken then before. Dont make her problems yours

You may be a slight if not full blown sociopath. If you truly believe in that "advice" you are giving

Never enter a relationship with these intentions. You will only cause harm. Seek a mental health professional.

You already have your own thread for this fiction

Double dubs and no checks

(You)

"Barcode not recognized"

nice

I can see how many IP's had posted in this thread. Your post had not increased that number. Therefore you already posted in this thread. Are you here since last summer already? Why are you still trying this hard?

You are attracted to damaged women because you are damaged. Learn how to be happier in your own skin, and you'll attract a better class of woman.