Ballers

Is anyone on Sup Forums watching this sports kino?

Season 2 is pretty great so far

It's OK. Needs more of the hot reporter

i usually don't have jungle fever but Greane's wife is fucking fit

I had the same thought watching the latest ep. What is happening?

yeah it's good, i even like Richie now

I love the opening song even though I can't stand that awful type of music, much less the lyrics

tried the second season
those parties look awful
won't watch anymore

I couldn't enjoy this because I'm not cuckold. Sorry.

what does this show have to do with cuckolding you meme spouting fuck

the opening is the fucking WORST

it's all shitty stock footage, the font is fucking terrible, the song is terrible. the fucking shot of the pugs on the treadmill? ugh. the footage isn't even all the same style or quality. it was honestly made in 10 minutes. that song fucking blows too.

but the show is fine

The show is basically Entourage: Pro-Sports Edition, but i like it, Cordry and Johnson are based.

I just have one question:
>Where is the love?

>haters in the building!

I was thinking yesterday about rewatching entourage again for the 3rd time. Thanks, asshole.

i watched the first season, didn't really like, haven't bothered with 2nd, its worth?

it's pretty good senpai, I like it so far. Between this and Vice Principals I think it's safe to say that HBO has been getting really good at the 30 min comedy genre.

wow, nice autism

i liked season 1, it was absoluteley meaningless and everything it was about is how stupid footballers are, id like to see more of this in the new season

>Between this and Vice Principals I think it's safe to say that HBO has been getting really good at the 30 min comedy genre.

>forgetting Silicon Valley

shiggy diggy

It's about black athletes gittin' dem white womenz and shit.

That's what you get out of it? Insecurity must be your middle name

except Ricky has a mulatto gf and Charles Greane has a black wife you retard