/asean/

All hail Kingdom of Laos! edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Laos
youtube.com/watch?v=_ykSNapZAVE
youtu.be/hDIWxk6e96k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

There's a difference between good communism and bad communism. Laos belong in the latter category despite making few progress in some areas throughout the years that ensued.

Why is it full of Koreans?
Also laus is comfy af desu saw those rare monkey rode an elephant and almost banged a girl
Without a doubt comfy land

There is no such thing as good communism

>This is the reason why open society has so little in common with the politically correct version of free speech. I do not think that everyone should be able to say whatever he likes without reproach. But rudeness should never be regarded as a crime. We should, under normal circumstances, be able to say what we think is true without fear of being punished for it. This applies especially to criticism. Free speech, in an open society, should be an instrument for discovering error, and not a shield behind which to hide it. It is unfortunate that many people regard criticism of their ideas as a personal offense. But free speech must take precedence over our desire not to offend. Open society is not necessarily polite society, and political correctness poses a problem for it. For when avoiding offense becomes our primary concern, it quickly becomes impossible to say anything freely at all.(Popper's Open Society After Fifty Years: The Continuing Relevance of Karl Popper, pg 46)

According to Global Peace Index, Laos is ranked 52 out of 162 countries, but it's slightly decreasing in years. Perhaps the 2014 plane crash showing a dozen of dead government officers, continuous terrorist attacks on buses and occasional Hmong insurgency might indicate that something is wrong within the communist regime. Personally I feel that it should return to being a peaceful monarchy like it was in 1950s (at that time one of the highest democratic states in the region) and turning into a communist state is most likely Viet Minh's fault when they invaded the country in 1959.

Guess Cuba is still the best "communist" countries of the five remaining states but it still had problems. It did have the balls to closely follow Soviet model however.

The good communist countries today accept the number one thing Marx wouldn't like, captialism

About human rights in Laos since 1975, it originally started being pretty bad yet tame compared to its neighbors in spite of its extreme isolation but throughout the 1990s and onwards, its track record grew worse and worse, to the point it become the worst in the region when Myanmar get out of military junta rule in early 2010s.

Gotta link the human rights in explanation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Laos

Dont mind me, just invading Laos XD

Does it show the Vietnam War map or so? If Viet Cong is badly exploiting South Vietnam so does Viet Minh in Laos.

Nope, it's a game called Supreme Rule Cold War and I'm using the Modern day mod to simulate an invasion of Laos using Vietnam

So it's just like 1959 North Vietnamese invasion of Laos then.

How does bathing works in ancient era Southeast Asia before 20th century?

R8 my Asea.

I got touched by a asean girl today she walked into me on purpose and smiled at me and asked me how I was doing

First physical human contact in a long time, I need to go jack off

Wow, kid. That is really fucking pathetic, you must be uglier than a deranged baboon ass.

She had a good ass, plus I met her sister and her sister is also cute

tito was a good commie

Yeah, yeah, yeah. She's Malayan, she's a dotard, she's a weeb, I really want to fuck her yadda yadda yadda. Go ask her for a date you double nigger.

>bumped into someone
>oh sorry user. You alright?
>she must like me
>first human contact in a long time

I was going to ask her what's up but I chickened out, and when I grew the balls to do it she wasn't there so I'll try again on monday

I'm going to do the Costanza method and do the opposite of what I normally do, because if what I'm doing is wrong then the opposite must be right so I normally I would pussy out like I did but the next time I'll approach her

But I'm worried of what her sister would think of me even if I somehow got date with her, the sister I like doesn't like me as much as her sister does

You weren't there, and I didn't say she liked me
Are you Scottish?

>I'll try again on monday
Doubt it. It's been weeks since the first time you share this extremely beta and perma-virgin story and no progress at all.

>Doubt it.
You won't believe it, I'll do it plus you seem interested in my story

>you seem interested in my story
I just want to see the end of this shitty love story. Will the 18 years old "Fist of Flames" get the poontang or not.

I will or die trying

Majapahit was the greatest empire in the history of ASEAN. Shame on the Javanese people for converting to Islam and pissing on its legacy.

It's more complex than that. And no, Gajah Mada is still revered as national hero today, we also try to preserve the ancient Javanese culture.

We all know how it actually happened. Just a robot misinterpreting things

not bad

Lan Xang*

are you sleeping? are you sleeping?
brother john? brother john?

I wish Indonesia was Hindu again.

I wish Indonesia let the Protestant Papuans alone

Go to Bali.

Bengali merchants were a mistake

and then everyone start calling us 'poo in the sea'

I don't think so desu.
Indonesia is a pretty good country. Shame about it being M*slim

>implying that's a bad thing

good morning normies
youtube.com/watch?v=_ykSNapZAVE

hindu majapahit was a tyrany
their social structure was fucked up
only the kings, the families, and maybe brahmanas (preachers) could live prosperly
the peasants were dirt poor
the reason you can live like now is because islam demolished casta
without islam we could have been an north korea tier now
the peasants have nothing to say, the king can do whatever he want and still be worshipped like a god

muslim is okay my friend, believe me.

>muslim is okay my friend, believe me.
This is incorrect
It is a bad thing

Hindu empires were already declining at the end of Majapahit empire. The rise of Islamic sultanates were inevitable.

majapahit was a meme
it sure looked good if you see it at a glance
but it actually fucked up in the inside

I wouldn't mind the fall of Majapahit if it didn't mean you converted to Isl*m
Converting to some other religion would've been fine

Reminder that asshole, extremist, and terrorist-supporting Muslims are just a small and vocal minority (it's a growing one, but still a minority). Most Muslims are peaceful, loving people who condemn terrorism, among other things.

it's okay to having rough childhood friend. let it all out in this board.

>Reminder that asshole, extremist, and terrorist-supporting Muslims are just a small and vocal minority
Maybe in SEA, but they're the majority elsewhere

Don't be a retard and whine about things that already happen. At least be rational and post reasons of why any other alternatives are better.

BOBO

Yeah, except SEA is home to more than 50% of the world's Muslims. Indonesia itself is the world's largest Islamic country.

BRAZIL

Meet my Inday.
She's a Bisayan.

youtu.be/hDIWxk6e96k

>hindu and budha came, it became a tyranny
>islam came, it freed us form hindu tyranny
>cucktholic came, they slaved us
>shinto came, they treated us like a dog

yeah i wonder why only islam could succesfully convert indonesians

desu we are into muslim because we're dicksucker of anything.

i can say the opposite, if only >20% of us is propper muslim.

Pisslam was a mistake
Muhammad was a retard, pedophile, murderer, savage, and a criminal

there there.. don't let your abusive dad define you friend.

Friendly reminder that you can easily hide retarded post.

>fagland

>cucktholic came, they slaved us
Not really, it's protestants who did it.

t. Javanese Catholic

*filters Indognesian flags*
Quality posts improves by 80%

US is bro tier, they help us walk, they gave us chance to be capitalist independent country. we don't always agree with them but they are helper.

*filters Pinoy flags*
English posts improves by 80%

Holly dug this can't be real

what game ?

Paradox grand strategy games.
Europa Universalis IV maybe.

>paid game
fug

Try pak tani version.
You have to buy all the DLCs if you want that game to be enjoyable.

Is this in Angeles?

What's up with all these Bule(s) in my /asean/ general?

Majapahit were q bunch of Sea Niggers compared to Khmers

Portugal went full we wuz inquisition and sheet here.

INDONESIA

Your mum's house.

Thai fag here.

Lao is rightful Thai clay.

They literally speak the same language as us.

Just a runaway communist province desu.

There are literally 10x Lao speaking Lao people in Thailand than Laos itself haha

Muslims in ASEAN are traitors to their heritage

>javanese
>kontolik

t. Robertus Ngadiman

MALASIA

Is this in Davao?

>Cambodia not coloured
Cambodia stronk Khmer will rise again.

Khmer are more related to you guys

Thai speak a tonal chink language

I can't even understand what the Cambodians in my area are talking.
Lel.

Don't tell me you also think that we used Tamil as our daily language too, currynigger.

what is their heritage?

Maritime > mainland

Shouldn't the Cucktholick be kissing the Muslim's feet? They are submissive beta males after all kek

all bule gtfo

>What game
this nigha

drunk flipbong reporting in
>tfw just went clubbing with crush(es)
>tfw walked both of them home literally
ayyyyy

Work up slavewage!

Check em.

amateur

Noobs

why thai is motherfucking backstabber?are they pussy?