Since islamization of europe is now unavoidable, which branch of islam should I convert to?

Since islamization of europe is now unavoidable, which branch of islam should I convert to?

I am not asking about which has the true message of the prophet (it is quite obvious it is quaranism, btw) I am asking which is the geopolitically strongest and thus offers me the best benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mbz25lFD2Uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically Twelver Shiism to be honest lad

there's not many muslims in my home town, certainly not many in Ireland either. Stop posting bullshit images
>including czechia and poland
cancer, stop using PSYOPs

Sufism, although my understanding is that calling it a movement is contradictory to sufi beliefs

>including czechia and poland
... and not Austria. Kek.

Ibadi

Sunni Zionism-Wahhabism

Yeah, Austria's population is like 7% muslim I think

Maliki sufism
youtu.be/Mbz25lFD2Uc

They even got more rapefugees than we got per capita. Only other country that managed to do that is Sweden...

Salafism. It's the only one that's internally consistent.

Although if you change your mind you will lose your head if Shariah is implemented. On the other hand if you pretend to be a Christian or a Jew, you will have to pay 10% tax instead of 4% like Muslims.

Fuck S*nni Fuck Shi*te

Ibadi is the true path of ALLAH (pbuh)

Salafists ruined Syria you dumbass. They're no better than Wahhabis

this

Become sunni, theres no differnce between sunni and shia aside from some political belifs. Wahabism is a strict form and is adobted by saudi. Ahmedis are a new and small group who call themselves muslims but dont belive in muhammed as the last prophet so by definition they cant be muslims. Sunni is best

Syria was ruined by sectarianism (codeword for power struggle between iran and ksa).

>Sunni is best

t.Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab

>code word for power struggle between Iran and KSA

Which is itself a code word for a power struggle between USA-Israel-KSA vs. Iran-Russia

I would rather pay jizya then become mudslide

Jizya used to be in the old times, I dont think they implement it now. besides its something like 30$ and it went to charity

He doesn't need to be wahabi to acknowledge it. It's clear that the muhammeds message was to worship god and only god, not spend the next centuries mourning the death of his grandkid. Of course it doesn't mean shia aren't muslim.

You're right not even in ksa it happens..
But saudi arabia doesn't allow christians to practise openly (only at home)

A bullet through your head

None. Jesus Christ is the truth and you should only worship him. Do not fall for satan's lies.

You should put a bullet in your skull to save us from your retarded posts