How do we trick the Mexicans into building the wall?

How do we trick the Mexicans into building the wall?

Put a tariff on the southern border.

Start deporting liberals down to Mexico.

a taco tax

You do realize that tariff's end up making shit cost more here, right? Probably not, since the details of complex economic issues don't matter to people who are stupid enough to support someone who bragged about grabbing women's pussies.

Of course they don't know. The only sight they have is hindsight, and even that is fuzzy at best

900% markup on ladder exports

Just get them from Home Depot every day.

Those are already inside, they won't care.

Mexico was never going to build the wall anymore than Canada's paying off our national deficit. You Trump fags got conned.

do you have something against pussy?
are you a faggot?

mexicos economy has gone to shit since trump won

they're paying alright, just not with a cheque marked U.S.A

That's not getting a wall built.

That's just some petty shit that gets the US no further along.

But hey, make conditions for your neighboring country real shitty, its not like illegal immigration is a problem, right?

Trump is such a badass bad man he will walk to Mexico and kick their dumb Taco Bell Manager leader in the dicl and be like hey dick beard, build the wall or this rock hard bod is gonna be on you like a taco on guacamole

I bet they won't get any aid money either

waa poor mexicans

That should help even more.

Tell them that if they build the wall and they get citizenship. Of course we're lying to the beaners but who cares

what will help is a robust border wall and men to watch it

oh wait, that's what were getting!

But you aren't.

There's talk....but that's nothing. Not even a clear plan.

this is a pic the FAKE NEWS!!!!!!;LKFASDJF[LKDSJKFSLK; doesn't want you to see. Trump is a fucking jacked mother fucker.

oh no! has they not done everything in the first 3 seconds?
you probably yell at microwaves to hurry up too

"Drugs and raping allowed"

There's no plan.

I mean, don't get to it right away, it's not like it hasn't been charactized as an urgent threat to national security or anything, but how about getting all that planning and surveying done?

Or just getting the approval? That should be the easiest part, no?

This is only for the majority crossing the border, the rest maybe are ok

We could tell the mexicans that in 2 years we'll be sending trump over at an unspecified location along the border.

we dont have to trick them. Forced labor and slavery is the way to go

This should work. Failing that, tell them it is actually a giant piƱata.

there must be some plan if French pollies are getting angry at French construction firms for bidding on building the wall
maybe its just that your not in on the meetings

We don't need Mexican warez anyhow.. so yes, tarrifs, and NO, Mexicans... Trump grabbing pussy should make you proud, not angered. Faggot

approval for a wall passed back in dubya dubyas days as president, it got planning under Obama san and now its just waiting for the budget for funding

We don't. We invade Mexico and take what we want until we have enough to pay for it.

I wish the ladies let me grab them by the pussy

No, the bidding war is based on each firm's plan.

That's how they get chosen.

You must not sit in on any meetings ever.

(citation needed)

what would we do with sixty thousand taco carts and a hundred donkey shows?

Offer them a 1/4 of the wage an American would receive to do the same work, provide a lunch and water for them and the Mexicans will have it done before people find out Mexicans took our jobs and impeach trump.

What if we tell them we have some new technology that shoots a laser beam from space and like it will kill you if you try and cross the border. They would totally buy that. Check'em

bidding means a tender has been published

don't you even into construction?

and get your own citation if your so young that you can't remember 2001

I'm thinking we also take about 50 miles of Mexico and build the wall there. Then we sell the real estate.

I remember the supreme court deciding he'd be the guy.

You word means nothing here. I will continue to ask people to back up their claims in the future. It just works even if I believe the claim.

dubya dubya got dubs

your belief mean nothing here.
just take my posts as pointing out your stupidity

muh stolen erection!!!
kek

Start crossing the border into Mexico so they try to keep us out.

That would work if we relocated all America's niggers to live on the border.

>Opponents of the bill argue that it is not an effective strategy to curb illegal immigration because the fence is not a continuous barrier and can be climbed over or dug under in some areas.

That 2006 fence Bullshit?

That's your wall?! That motherfucker was supposed to be like $5billion and it didn't even create a continuous barrier.

And it's been eleven yrs.

10 cents per tomato isn't going to kill us.

How many tomatoes though?

did you have a point?
because you didn't make one, you just kinda ranted

all of them for me. mexico has a FUCKING TOMATO on their license plate. i see enough of them in tucson. all our tomatoes come from mexico. while they might be those tomatoes on steroids that are practically octagonal bursting thing as solid as a pumpkin, fucking dirty mexicans that piss and shit in the fields who never bathe before they pick them touched them.

i want to start a company that replaces 50 illegals with a single robot with HD cameras and might even use something as stupid as a google API to identify fucking tomatoes.

sweet sweet dubs

You guys do realize we send mexico billions in foreign aid every year, right? If the mexicans dont pay for it, we just cut off the foreign aid money we were sending them and use that to pay for it. then we dont start up the foreign aid again. They will pay for it just to keep the foreign aid flowing in.

>no reading comprehension

It's a feeble barrier that isn't even protected to cover the entire border and money from the US was already been put to be spent for it.

So it's ineffectual and Mexicans were not going to pay for it ever.

Do I need to use impact font over a pic of a puppy so you can understand this?

We seize Mexican assets that are in US banks.

Show up to home depot with a pick up truck.

Tell them you need 20 hard workers to build a fence

The last thing they have to do is paint the outside the fence

Once they start painting, lock the gate

I want gold trim on the American side.

hm.

Not an expert...but I'd be willing to bet that there are 20x more american assets in mexican banks for them to seize back.. plus obviously with the quanity of multi nationals america has that like to keep their money over seas to avoid paying taxes..this would seem to be problematic long term

>Put tarrifs on Mexican products to pay for the wall
>Americans pay more for goods
>The extra amount pays for the wall

Hmmm we should have thought this through maybe

we were talking about the wall to come
you start ranting about the failure to build anything up till now
my reference to the past was to inform that the legislation aka the planning has already been done so the wall only needs funding as its building has already been authorised

but please rant some more its entertaining

Hire Mexicans to build the wall and tell them they will get paid at the end of day. Have ice show up and Depot them before we pay.

Dude.

You made the failure to build even worse by stating a fence was approved in 2006.

It HAS funding. Homeland security put aside billions for it.

Either Trumps project isn't the same and it didn't deserve mentioning or this shit has been dragging on for over a decade and the fact that it would be funded with Mexican money was a lie.

Just add it to the national debt and make up some mumbo jumbo about trade agreements with Mexico or something. Trump supporters will buy it, they're fucking stupid.

WTF! Are you saying I end up paying for the wall instead of mexico or rich people with extra money??????????????????????

They get 280 billion a year from exporting goods to America.

Charge 3% tax on Mexican companies for the privilege of exporting to America for 3 years job done.

In turn those companies will want it back from their government in tax breaks.

dude
if you think that's how it works you're retarded

"How do I trick rednecks into voting for me?"

It's like Trump is actually here.

They'll get their tax breaks AND hike up prices.

I wonder whos behind this post.

Then the Mexican firms will charge American consumers 3% more for their goods. No matter how you spin it, any tarrif at the border will be paid for by American consumers in one way or another

because the people voting for Hilary were intellectual giants

step one: put up a candidate that is a train wreak

Dumb and dumber, man.

While hilltards are not smart, trumpeteers are demonstrably dumber than the average bear.

Pointing out stupidity in others doesn't make you any smarter.

but you were pointing out stupidity in others

and you are even in this post

are you even aware you just called yourself stupid?

step two: invent a fictional tale to try and steal votes

step three: lie to everyone, even congress

step four: remove your real competition

Let me type it again or rather copy/paste

>Pointing out stupidity in others doesn't make you any smarter.

Nowhere in that sentence is it stated that pointing out stupidity makes you stupid as well.

So which one did you support? I'm guessing trump and only online since you dont even vote.

step five: have the actually popular person do the campaigning

wait, are you still playing the hillary card? that game has been over since november 2016. what a pointless argument, wow...

step six: accept your victory before its over

this is the best way to get people to vote trump

There is no wall.

>sees the response to a question as an argument

>makes a comment like someone who hasn't followed the thread

>fails at communication and life

greentext autism 9/10

hey, trump won the election in 2016, we have march 2017. stop living in the past.

>has no comeback

>rages at greentext

>rates like a tard fresh from reddit

10/10

implying everyone butthurt at trump isn't living in the past

Hang the president from a tree and let them beat him with sticks until candy falls out.

wow, using cat pictures, is 9gag still a thing?

And future.

oh, you calling trump the past now? nice.

I will hax u reeeeeee

now your just trying to hard

Don't worry guys, he has a plan. A secret plan. You're gonna be so happy with this plan. It's a great plan, just great. Believe me.

>Drive to local DIY store
>Pickup a few of the Mexicans waiting outside it
>Tell them to start building wall
>They build it
>Leave them on the Mexican side

god has a plan too, just join jehovah's witnesses to be safe. just believe

The wall isn't going to happen. Accept it.

brilliant, you cant get paid if you are on the wrong side!!!

Does he actually paint himself orange?

whatever it is it has to be better than the plan mrs poopybutthole had

Bah, Don wears black trousers is all.

it's a human mask, he is the lizard king