What gun is this?

What gun is this?

M57 multipenis buster
It was designed my Japanese during world War 2 because they were jealous of the superior American dick

swiss k31 straight pull?

a rifle

I think it is the gun Joe was carrying in his hand when he went to shoot his old lady down.

That there is an ak47

Obviously an M2 Carbine

That's not a gun, mate.
Now this... is a gun.

It's a Swedish 6.5X55m Short Mauser right?

Looks like a Mauser

i havent played waw recently but the mosin nagant looks like that

Looks like 2 guns to me but what do I know

Thought the same but no, k31 shoots nice tho

He shot her down down

Pretty close?

Lee Enfield 303?

You can always see the magazine on the enfields

Nah Swede Mausers have a sling loop under the buttstock, it's def a Mauser of some description though.

Tell a lie, you're right it's the M94, I was thinking of the 38

You guys are fucking retards, thats a Lee Enfield

You're a funny guy

Why post this on /b when /k would have gotten it in like 2 posts?

Mosin's usually have escutcheons in the fore and stock. And the bolt isn't a Mosin.

Its the only gun that should be allowed in america. All other magazine fed guns should be banned. Including AR since its an assault rifle.

Cause AR stands for Assault Rifle right

looks like a semi-auto,probably american or french,WWI or WW2

Bfg from original dume

FAMAS

Why the hell would anyone need a piece of equipment capable of wiping out a crowded public area. Why the fuck would you want someone to have that? It has nothing to do with constitutional rights. When the right to bear arms was codified, firearms only consisted of muzzle-loaded guns, not breach-fed 30 round magazine automatic rifles.

Why not give everyone a fucking grenade too? Just practice grenade safety kids!

>Why the hell would anyone need a piece of equipment capable of wiping out a crowded public area
Like a car?
>When the right to bear arms was codified
Civilians could bear the same arms the government could

Argentine 1909 cavalry carbine. You can tell because of the white receiver and nose cap.

The girandoni air rifle existed.

Still a Mauser. But yeah, think you're right on.

Yeah well at least Its hard to get a car

Swedish mauser ...cavallery carbine. ww1 era.

Its nit an enfield retards

Since when?

It is an assult weapon
Just look at that tactical sling, nobody needs that!
And don't get me started on some of those black metal parts...

>
>Argentine 1909 cavalry carbine. You can tell because of the white receiver and nose cap.

Coukd be. I thought swede personally

In order to get my drivers liscence I need to demonstrate my abilities the instructor, in person and during a live excercise.

I can order an AR from Walmart online.

You tell me.

P.S. I'm into guns, I just believe too many idiots shouldn't be allowed to handle them.

This is Mosin

In order to get a car I need
>A:Cash

No, the Swede have the relief cut in the lower handgun, you can also tell it's a 98 mauser receiver. I have a 1909 Argentine long rifle and it's just a larger version of this rifle with a traditional front sight post.

Yeah, like a car, except a car's intended purpose isnt to maximize rate of fire to ensure victory in a firefight. Kek

Intended purpose has fuck all to do with it, a kitchen knife's intended purpose is to cut food in your kitchen, they kill more people than firearms though.

And we still should be allowed to. Remove the apes and this country would be so much better off. Kick out the setbacks and you would love it. No more of those 2 races see the rapes, murders, assaults, and the other crimes drop 85%.

We have guns so if you government goes crazy at least we can die fighting. Unlike some who will die with a dick in the mouth.

Looks a lot like my 1891 Mauser Argentine Carbine.

>no license
Thanks for underscoring my point

This is true. I saw that sling and those black parts I called the FBI and reported this guy. This is where it all starts. They get these guns and they go crazy. Next he will unbutton the top buttons on his shirt and have his chest hair coming out.

ARs aren't automatic. They're semi-auto, like a handgun.

Yeah I think that's the current consensus.

Your point being? I thought we were talking about tools for mass murder, better make sure you do it legally right?

Is that a FAMAS?

Car deaths are almost entirely accidents you fucking retard. People who die from guns are more often than not looking down the barrel of someone elses firearm while they pull the trigger.

If you honestly dont think that gun saturation is an issue then you shouldn't be allowed to handle forearms to begin with

bolt action Winchester deluxe mark seven

Who mentioned car deaths?

You baby handle these
>forearms

I can tell that this car argument is the only thing you have going for you.

>cars exist and are dangerous, therefore any other dangerous and socially degenerate policies cant be disputed!

It's a 1909, 1891 have a single stack protruding magazine.

Unlike your masterfully crafted argument.

I was actually making your point better than you did but if you cant understand that...

Be careful, the retard might have to resort to scooter analogies.

Kek? You having trouble understanding?

You missed the point user

Believe it or not but despite what the media and your college professor tells you most people who own guns dont also shoot up public places.

Yes, muh feels is a difficult concept

Just stop, you're talking in circles. You've made no point, beyond you're slow.

According to the site name, that's a vape pen.

Ive used exactly 0 feels-based arguments

No, but everyone who shoots up a public place has a gun. Also, most people who shoot up public places dont need to obtain the gun legally because society is drowning in them. They can literally go steal or buy an assault rifle from a friend.

But thats not a problem, right?

>>Ive used exactly 0 feels-based arguments
>Why the hell would anyone need a piece of equipment capable of wiping out a crowded public area
>Why the fuck would you want someone to have that? It has nothing to do with constitutional rights
>When the right to bear arms was codified, firearms only consisted of muzzle-loaded guns, not breach-fed 30 round magazine automatic rifles.
>Why not give everyone a fucking grenade too? Just practice grenade safety kids!
>Its the only gun that should be allowed in america
>All other magazine fed guns should be banned
>Including AR since its an assault rifle.

Funny user

AR-15s aren't assault rifles.

Go and try to get a gun. I bet with your mental hospital stays it will be easy.

The only thing funny is how desperate you have to be to see those as feels based and not as reason based. Also, whats with the shit at the bottom that you made up? Banning firearms? Lol, are you actually making up shit I didnt say to win the Sup Forums argument? Sounds like you're gun feels are hurt lol

Why would anyone want something I don't think they should have is not a feels argument - user on Sup Forums

Henry martini ?

you know he caught her messin' around with another man

Why would anyone want a nuclear device

You gunna argue that one too kiddo?

I have firearms already. Its hilarious how you retards think you cant posess guns and simultaneously argue for gun restrictions.

Like how fucking stupid and narrowminded do you have to be to believe that firearms shpuld be ubiquitous and easy to obtain?

Please, tell me why you think there's no gun problem in the states right now. Ill wait.

I have a car. Should I be registered as a potential crowd killer, Mr feels?

>Why would anyone want a nuclear device
Generally as a power source would be my guess, I wouldn't know though as I have 0 interest in a nuclear device unless someone has made a successful fusion reactor.

>Please, tell me why you think there's no gun problem in the states right now. Ill wait.
It's always a people problem user, guns are inert objects.

Lol keep trying kiddo, you're not making an argument.

I think you misunderstood. It's not easy to get a gun if you have convictions, or mental health issues.

A people problem? As in people need to be responsible? People, as in the same people who decide the law?

I agree. its a people problem

Yes because the law protects from criminals who are law abiding by definition...

The fuck are you on about? Literally everything is a "people" problem. Im arguing for legislative action, no shit its a people problem.

You sound like a certified dumbass

>What gun is this?

The one up your ass.

Get the hell out of my country

M95 straight pull with some parts from a lee enfield, like the front sight

Wait let me quote you here
>Please, tell me why you think there's no gun problem in the states right now. Ill wait.
Next time I see a herd of AR's rampaging down a street I'll stop and think, shit user was right, these guns are a problem.

Wow you're the only user with any sense in this thread.

And just so all you stupid inbred fucktard fags know that is a tommy gun.

No-one else recognise the trigger guard?

that's telling him

>are more often than not looking down the barrel of someone elses firearm
false
1/10 got me to reply

Contain your ignorance.

If you think gun violence is a problem, then you're the problem.

If violence is not the solution, is because you aren't using enough violence.

If you think that people who think gun violence is the problem is the problem, you are the problem.

What gun is this?

That's not a gun, Now... this is a gun

Fucking awful show.

American penis sooo big

Can someone explain what weapon is this?