What does Sup Forums think of my country when they see this flag?

What does Sup Forums think of my country when they see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i love tikka masala

Ty user. We are the masters in cooking delights our butter chicken and dosa are one of the famous dishes you should try sometime.

Poo

>half assed nuclear program, but still better than north korea
>designated shitting streets
>bio/med advancements
>the names 'pajeet' and 'punjab'
>curry shits

curry, head tilting, street shitting, hindu, buddhist,

also pakistan is 70% inbred and have nukes

Ty. Our education system have high class faculty in the region, surpassing Turkey, China, Russia etc. We are the most paid and respected immigrants of the United States our engineers and IT schemes are top tier aka best the world can ever get.

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

everytime

POO IN THE LOO

I am a high caste of Rajput clan and I really want to fuck britian up and get back our Koh-i-noor (Diamond) back to our country I hope you guys go bankrupt anglo

kek you'll never have it back.

All national treasures belong to us.

BORN IN A WHITE MAN'S WOLRD, SHITSKIN.

There is nothing in this world which can outclass an average Indian. We have the largest Civilization tracing back to 2000bc, oldest religion in the world, oldest scripts and language the most peaceful and stable country with discipline. Jai hind & I am certainly Proud of My India.

?

I immediately think of the smell of BO and curry.

don't forget shitty amazon customer service

you wouldn't have railways, criket or any industry if not for bits

count your blessings you could have been conquered by the french

idk about IT and engineering, but as far as medicine and anatomy studies your country has everyone beat except maybe for chemotherapy developments. regardless, you are the smartest country in your region and have alot to bring to the international table and have a much more tolerable culture than your arab counterparts. Your country knows how to behave and doesn't try to swing around a big stick. keep producing world class doctors and nobody will fuck with your land.

em no china is older look it up

tsk tsk tsk poor ANGLO(oters) you may have it now, but mark my words. We will march all the way to your pathetic Island on our Mahan elephants and rekt your sharia controlled hometown just like how my countrymen do it your SLAGgy daughters! And have our Diamond back you just wait.

Tikka Masala is actually a dish created by Bangladeshi chefs in the U.K. though. Regardless, it's my fave. Extra hot.

WE WILL POO IN YOUR STREETS!

Could be worse. Much worse.

filth, poverty, rapists, oppression, deviousness and awful sanitary conditions.

topkek we'll take it with us to Mars whilst the Saudis use their rockets to rape 11 year old boys arses.

Why haven't the Pakis nuked you yet? What will stop them, when the white man ceases to control them?

>proud of designated shitting streets
>proud of """holy""" corpse river
>proud of smelling like shit

A nation of retards that try to overplay their accomplishments, and shit in the street.

Ty for your kind words, we will keep on growing and soon the in each part of the world there will be Indians opening up pharmacies and medical facilities for the better of each other.
I'm sorry my burger we're doing our level best.
Actually, Buddism is a branch of hiduism.
Look up Siddharta.

indeed. the deviousness seems central to their character. they always assume everyone else is trying to get over on them, like they would.

thats like saying "Christianity is a branch of Judaism"

fucking dot indians always misrepresenting shit.

I wouldn't be proud of your plumbing situation of I were you however.

I know you must hate it when people focus on that but if your society can't even master a basic plumbing infrastructure issue, it paints a very dark and smelly picture about the rest of it.

kek

protip to dominating the world med/pharma sector: produce more raw opium than iran, Afghanistan, and Myanmar combined and you win the game.

The open defaction issue is just negligible the chinese and pakistanis have created a propaganda its nothing in reallity come to India and check it out yourself. We have Toilets every 100 meters around the develped citys like Delhi,

You're a nation of retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Go to 4:35 to skip the intro/nonsense. It explains why the country is in the shape that it is. Even mexico has a fucking national infrastructure and indoor plumbing.

The epicenter of filth.

Loke my aunti?

Yes, we are the Greatest Ally of our beloved friendly neighbour(Afghanistan) we have established our plants for Opium extraction(Secret) there is so much drugs available in India which is brought from Afghanistan. One of the things which Tourists(Espcially Russian) are keen to.

Psytrance

POOPIES FOR RUPEES

P
O
O

Ganges Is our Holiest River all the pictures you see are fake photos by Chinese to attack our religion. We hindus are calm minded and don't fight back does not mean you can make fun of us.

nice try Rashiv. no one believes you.

in fact, almost every conversation with an Indian starts with a lie.... when they say their name is "John" or whatever the fuck.

Indian here
I can confirm

test

I like how this nigga keeps saying all the shit and filth in India is a Chinese psyops campaign.

>worship loos
>shit on streets
>shit-tier spoken English
>dirty as hell

>implying all of india is hindus.
The mozzies are coming for you brah

If you are near the Ganges, please take and post a picture here with time stamp. You can disprove the propaganda right now.

That man is British, he only covered the slums of India in that video. Ounce again he said earlier in the video he was origionally visiting pakistan but his visa got rejected. In reallity what happened was, he did go to pakistan and got money from ISI( the secrete pakistani intelligence service) to defame India in front of the mainstream audiance. this is all a big game you have been redpilled my normies lard.

Are you saying that you dindu nuffin?

FUCKING CHINKS, amirite?

>roasty Bhabi best Bhabi

>Ignorance
>Entitlement
>Cowardice
>Weakness

is that Herman Caine?

actually fuck the corpses.

implying a RIVER is """holy""" makes you faggots as-is.

We had an influx of H1B's come into our company a couple years back. The sole reason they were brought in was because they were cheap.

We soon learned why they were so cheap. Frequent programming mistakes, HUGE security holes (that I had to fix) left in the software, and major setbacks that pushed the launch date of projects back by a month or more.

They'd all eat together, because nobody liked them. They'd sit at a far off corner by the lounge and the smell would permiate the entire (large) room to the point people avoided eating at the same time as the indians.

But my favorite was with the bathrooms. The moment they arrived, we started noticing there was just trash and paper left all over the ground. We saw footprints on the toilet seats. We would come in and they would have this ritual after lunch where they would swish water in their mouths. It was disgusting. They'd stop up the sink with a torn piece of paper and they'd fill it up with water. Then they'd scoop the water, which people had washed their hands, spit, brushed their teeth in, etc and scoop water into their mouths to swish. They'd spit it out into the same sink, THEN SCOOP UP ANOTHER HANDFUL AND DO IT AGAIN.

The last straw for me was when I came in and a shitskin was washing his feet in the sink. Eventually one indian guy who was born in america, (very kal penn-ish, no accent) sat the savages down and told them if they didn't get with the Western Program, they'd all be shipped out. Eventually their lack of skill (they were replaced several times) just wasn't economically feasible, so we replaced them with whiteys, and everything went well.

But fucking hell everyone from that country is a goddamned savage.

chink detected.
Hey CHI how about you measure the ambient air toxins in beijing and come back to me when you have a working set of lungs you dog eater calculater nigger

ahahahaha

wow based pajeet

abacus

Nice bantz Patel.

Well. There are always the good and the bad. The decent Indians are the ones who dont get shipped off to other countries and behave like primates.
They sure as hell don't end up in IT.

>t. Indian guy who has lived abroad enough to know what you are talking about.

Irrespective, the bad in India outweighs the good by a huge multiple.
I used to get butthurt when reading comments like these but it was only when I lived abroad, i saw how true all the comments were.
The place where I come from is not like what gets described online. Nobody will ever know the good.
Sucks when you are from a country that is known for being degenerate. Really makes getting friends from other countries difficult

One more reason to off myself this summer.

Pretty gross but still not as bad as muslims

Kama Sutra

Shitting on streets

>good food
>hot brown women
>cricket
>shitty movies
>muslim gang rapes
>designated shitting streets

That's it.

their women are really hot.

super hot

They make you hard.

these are BENGALIS the ARMPIT of India.

bump

India treats women like crap.

Nasty people who backstabbing and liars.

Some are nice.

Indian is Indian. Same shitty genetics.

Where though?

Its all poo

The decent Indians leave.

When I listen to your words I see this symbol in your flag - it's an asshole

absolutely poo

>There is nothing in this world which can outclass an average Indian.

The only reason some indians are smart is 'literally' because of their shit situation.

> We have the largest Civilization tracing back to 2000bc.
Sorry, loo. You have the most shite-y civilization in the world (you beat china, congrats!).
Egypt dates back to 5000bc.

>oldest religion in the world, oldest scripts and language
errm.. No.

>the most peaceful and stable country with discipline
Fucking KEK.Is this b8?
You are even worse than sand niggers.

>Jai hind & I am certainly Proud of My India.

>being proud of something you didn't choose.
Just GTFO, Loo.

Why does India still have the Caste System

WHAT I THINK?!?!

Well India is only fully democratic country in Asia and because of that it's best Europe's main political partner in the region. Has been and will be. And I would think USA+Canada thinks the same. And if there's ever really tough situation (example with China) I would think that Indian, Europe, North-America and Australia would stick together because we share some main values about this world.

Just my take tho...

After the Brits left every so many years isn't there war for kashmir or some other land in that region

Because they live in denial that their entire population is a bunch of degenerate shitskins. It's the only way they can cope with the truth.

Designated Shitting Street.

literally shit everywhere, the only cool things you shitskins have are like 4 buildings and your rich almost white girls.

Shit
Bad smell
Monkey gods
Monkeys
Cows
Too many muslims

goat shit