Hey all thanks first for reading, I've walked out of a relationship after 30 years...

Hey all thanks first for reading, I've walked out of a relationship after 30 years , I've had 4 beautiful daughters whom have now left home I'm on my own now I was living the last 10 years with no love so I had to leave I'm going for it now because I can't live like that and after a big fight that got physical I believe it's not worth hanging on to I needed to be loved and I deserve it . I've left with nothing but some photos and clothes and my sick car. My family isn't rich or have space for me to stay so I'm temporarily at a friends where I can't stay to long . He had drug problems for years but I wanted my kids to have us both until they left home so he never worked and I'm now trying to get a job and back on my feet any little bit will help me get started again but it's only a short life and I wanted and needed more I left him with our community housing house all furnished and my cat I just was losing my mind if u can help me I thank you if not thanks for taking the time to read this xxxxx

You made a terrible mistake.

Take ur stupid cat with you.

its hard at this age

if anyone would like to donate it woudl be much appreciated

gofundmecom(slash)3jtrbso

Show your daughters nekkid first

You know the rules

Please let us see you naked. I can send you money after if you that of course.

lets see you nude and i will contribute to your go fund me

I'm fairly wealthy with plenty of disposable income. Let me see your tits and I'll send some money.

Timestamp

I have 40$ paypal lying around, if you show your puss with timestamp I will donate them to you, take it or leave it, you have 10 mins before I buy steam games

Tits or get the...
nevermind.

>(Download)
Abandon thread

that's not her dumbass

lol at least rename the file, idiot

If you're in NE Illinois, I'll help you out for some good sex. I'm 28, white.

Ich glaube, du fickst auf xD

John Lennon!!

go go go

I might donate if you show us a close-up of those cute feet you have...

As a woman, you should fucking well know how a period works. Not one single sentence anywhere in that typographic mire is even close to correct.