Why are the British and Irish people (especially females) so ugly?

Why are the British and Irish people (especially females) so ugly?
Not even trolling. Is it the result of a small gene pool that resulted in hundreds of years of inbreeding on two tiny isles? Is it a different standard in their society or perhaps just lack of sun?
They're certainly one of the ugliest white countries in the world.

inb4
>britain
>white

And I'm not even hating on britfags so pour some milk into your tea and calm your tits.

I would literally plow every woman in that picture.

what are your fucking standards of average and cute women? And don't post fucking scarlett johanson, half the girls in there are at least 7/10, the rest while not beautiful are okay

I could bet if any of the blonde girls talked to you in person you would cum instantly, quit acting fag, your steam friends ain't going to be impressed about how alpha you are towards women

Nice b8

Y'all either butthurt britfags or beta that somehow managed to get a british girl.

english girls ugly ?

irish girls ugly?

>Is it the result of a small gene pool
>70 million people in UK alone

Another triumph for the US education system.

go drink your tea
red coat bastard

indeed they are ugly

There wasn't much there before 1600, you know?

She's cute, I admit that. This is an individual however.

btw Britain

It mainly comes from the fact that for generations, foreign invaders stole away the hottest women to take back to Scandanavian countries, leaving us with burnt down huts and only ugly wives to breed with.

Being an island nation, there was a lot less free movement of peoples so the gene pool was smaller compared to mainland Europe.

>be attractive, british 24 year old in a long term relationship with your attractive 23 year old high school sweetheart with super tits and ass
>go to Sup Forums
>why are brits so ugly

heartily chuckle into my tea

I think you might be legit retarded if you don't understand how centuries of inbreeding affect the current population.

Come on m8, I'm British too but I've travelled enough to notice that the AVERAGE attractiveness among native Brits is way below the standard of most European countries.

There are hotties everywhere but they stand out a lot more here.

This is the serious, intelligent answer I was waiting for.

because they dress like whores and act like feminists

best women in my experience so far are french, and eastern european.

Murcan retard. Do you have any idea of the immigration rate in the UK? Fucking Murcan dumbfuck.

Then you're a retard. Because the Vikings settled permanently in England - and expanded the gene pool at the same time.

Is it National Retardation Day in Murca, or something?

Actually refreshing for you to mention Ireland too. Many of the bad English stereotypes (food, weather etc) apply even more to Ireland, Scotland and Wales and many Scandanavian/Eastern European countries too

We're talking historically here, not the past few generations.

So you mean apart from the Celts, Romans, Scots, Caledonians, Angles, Jutes, Saxons, Friesians, Danes, Normans, endless different breeds of colonials, and lately, immigrants from all across the EU ... Britain has a small gene pool.

Ladies, gentlemen, we are truly witnessing a historic event today: American ignorance has hit another new low. Before long they'll be evolving back to orang utans.

I thought exactly the same thing, what a bad bait

Our gene pool is the same gene pool ya fuckin moron , you state brits and irish are ugly and there reflect it back on yourself as you are of the same stock dipshit

Theres also that sense of what you consider attractive , plastic manipulated women with false teeth , tits and arse are not a reality , step outside the basement for 5 minutes and you will find its 1-100,000 who look like what you have a consideration as to be attractive based on the fucked up perception of attractiveness, if you arnt that 1 in blah blah you are fucked if you think the world will spaw a 10/10 to sit on you`re face , not gunna happen

get real

oh yeah its hard to find pikey monsters if you look in the right place the same as some redneck inbreed is hard to find isnt it ?