FAKE VAGINA
How to make?
Do you have some ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JO0ZloU2ESw
buildavagina.com/make-a-vagina/full-build-instructions-mrs-pringles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You go to a sex shop and buy one.

why, if u can make one that's cheaper and just as good?

Because you can't.

not op here i found some cornstarch in my kitchen earlier today and decided to give it a shot, it doesn't work

cup, 2 thick sponges, latex glove, vaseline.

Ok Sponges then

>from your friendly femanon ;)

tried this one a few years ago doesnt feel nearly as good as your own hand and the gloves keep ripping in the middle of the fap session, would not recommend

just buy a tenga onahole you cheap fags

and where do i fit the rest?
this is like 12cm deep

Just get the STU fleshlight you poor faggot
fleshlight.sjv.io/c/331325/302851/4702

push it inside with your dick, be creative annon

Here's a novel idea: instead of wasting the time to make a fake pussy, use that time to:

1. wash your greasy hair and stank ass body
2. learn some form of social skills
3. move out of your parents basement
4. get some decent fucking clothes

and get some REAL actual pussy.

buy one on amazon for like $20 shit

ehh, or just beat off to some loli. or better watch loli while you fuck your GF

solved 3/4 and i'm still in school therefore i do not earn enough money to live alone
(it ain't the basement at least)
still too shy and can't get buff due to thyroid overactivity (need to eat like 9k kcal to gain weight)

Working on that, what do I use in the meantime tho?

Put it in one of my three holes, user ;)

>only 3 holes
You disappoint me user

Then take your ass to the doc and get the thyroid ablated/removed. Shit is easy peasy. Take your replacement and good bye hyperthroidism.

This
Either the STU (aka stamina training unit) or Stoya Destroya, both are fucking epic.

yeah i plan on doing that
shit's expensive, nigger

Your fucking hand, you autistic fuck. God didn't put that fucker at the end of your arm for no damn reason.

T H I S~T
~H~~~H
~~I~~I
~~~S

>fucker

Eurofag I assume. Cost me about a grand for all the bloodwork, doctor appts/the actual radiation pill. Would of been cheaper if insurance didn't drag their feet so I just said fuck it, I'll pay for the shit OOP. Replacement meds are like $4 a month. Haven't felt so good in all my life.

Get 3 latex gloves, a towel and some lube. Blow the gloves up and tie them. Lay your towel out and put the 3 gloves side by side on the towel. Roll the towel up nice and tight. Lube it, fuck it. Feels amazing.

Here's a video instruction.

My one hole is far better then your 3 all combined. Nice try tho.

All the wonderful shy virgin NEET geeks are mine. ^___^

yeah yuropoor. 1k is a shitload of money
my money plans are
>Move out
>get some decent furniture
>fix my body

possibly the gayest shit I've ever seen in my life

this makes trap look straight

anyone that gets off on this breaks the spectrum barrier

Trust me, its not worth it. Just go in amazon and buy ohne with lube for 30-60 bucks. If you always Clean it after you can use it pretty Long and its much better than doing it yourself. If you live with parents just deliver it to a friend or get it from post office. Much easier than to explain why you are fucking fruits or meat

Dude, you live at home. I assume you have some form of a job. What the sam hell are you doing with your paychecks? Save them fuckers. Go without for 6 months. Skip fast food, nights out partying, strippers and blow, vidya games, whatever. Should be able to save up in 6 months easily 2-5K depending on your pay.

This is pretty shit, I tried when i was really young

dude i'm having about 4 hrs of free time a day
after august i'm getting a nice job

youtube.com/watch?v=JO0ZloU2ESw

I can't see shit

Tube of biscuit dough.

Hi Adfocker

Hand just isn't doing it for me anymore.
I've even tried ol' lefty, but I just cant get off.

Try fucking a pillow. Works for me always.

> fucking fruits or meats

Here you go.

>pillow-burns on dic
No thanks

Not long enough :/

Then how about laying off the jerking for a bit. Because let me tell you a little something: real pussy is nothing like your hand and its nothing like these other fleshlights/homemade pocket pussies. You're going to end up, one day, with an actual woman laying there and your dick is going to be so used to you it abusing it, that it won't stay hard because it's used to the overstimulation.

this
stu is amazing

Use a bigger bottle then you stupid faggot.

>Catalog

sauce?

Find a real one

buildavagina.com/make-a-vagina/full-build-instructions-mrs-pringles/