So because undertale exists this is the first Google result for sexy lesbian fish

So because undertale exists this is the first Google result for sexy lesbian fish

you got me curious
what the fuck were you looking for?

This has become an Undyne thread.

But why the second image?

Punished Undyne

I dunno user, google is weird like that.

Double dubs for delicious fish.

███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████ ██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████ █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████ ████░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░████ ████░░▄██████████░░░░░░██▀░░░▀██▄░░████ ████░░███████████░░░░░░█▄░░▀░░▄██░░████ █████░░▀▀███████░░░██░░░██▄▄▄█▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░████░░░▀▄▄░░░░░██████ █████░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░█████ █████░░░▀▀█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░█░░░█░░█▄▀░░░░██▀▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀██▄░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▄▄ ▄▄▄░░░▀▀██▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███░░░▄██▄ ██████▄▄░░▀█████▀█████▀██████▀▀░░▄█████ ██████████▄░░▀▀█▄░░░░░▄██▀▀▀░▄▄▄███▀▄█████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████ ██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████ █████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████ ████░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░████ ████░░▄██████████░░░░░░██▀░░░▀██▄░░████ ████░░███████████░░░░░░█▄░░▀░░▄██░░████ █████░░▀▀███████░░░██░░░██▄▄▄█▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░████░░░▀▄▄░░░░░██████ █████░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░█████ █████░░░▀▀█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░█░░░█░░█▄▀░░░░██▀▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀██▄░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▄▄ ▄▄▄░░░▀▀██▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███░░░▄██▄ ██████▄▄░░▀█████▀█████▀██████▀▀░░▄█████ ██████████▄░░▀▀█▄░░░░░▄██▀▀▀░▄▄▄███▀▄██

that's the fattest fucking Rigby I've ever seen

I think its time for this thread to go.

I've played this game 100 times and i've never seen undyne make that face center left.

I mean center right lol sorry I have autismo

I forget what triggers it but i've seen it.

fucking seriously?

Oh, lol no it's fine user. I don't i've had that be seen in my playthroughs either. But it has to exist if theres a sprite for it.

You can see it during love letter delivery