It's official!

It's official!

google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4041902

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/health/marijuana-legalization-canada-un-drug-conventions-1.3584148
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares? Just wait until it's actually legal. Just another promise for now... Like C-51 or 'innovation'. It's buzzword bingo at this point.

Official means as of July 1,2018 it is legal.

Will the gangsters still make money with weed? Or will people all go to the dispensarys?

I'd say most people that sell still will, dispensaries will have a tax added on. Probably gonna be expensive.

When Trudeau will no longer be PM or at least for very much longer, and the next PM can overturn the decision............ nice

stock up while you can faggots

But cops have no way of telling if weed came from a dispensary or not so we're all golden.

Trust me. They'll take a few drags then know. VPD anyway. Don't know about other forces.

Hopefully by then all of the old fucks that believe all the horror stories about weed will be dead.

>Just another promise for now...
Yep. This is just PR to calm niggers down about all the draconian raids on pot shops where the cops go and steal all these people's weed only to put it back on the market themselves. It's a ruse. Troody-poo probably wants to boost his Liberals' approval rating.

Tim Hortons is owned by a multinational company now. So no more ads with Canadian flags etc... pls.

On August 26, 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons for US$11.4 billion;[11] the chain became a subsidiary of the Oakville-based holding company Restaurant Brands International on December 15, 2014, which is majority-owned by Brazilian investment firm 3G Capital.[12]

Guess there's just no pleasing the masses..

Weeds illegal..
>this is bullshit! Legalize it!
Weed is legal..
>it's all bullshit! It's a scam!

Brazil also bought out the steel mill and scrapyard in my hometown. The Brazilians are taking over Canada!

>3 yers short of the year 2020
>still believing in Trudeau Liberals' campaign platform
Wow. Just wow dude. Like, do you realise 20 years ago it was "cool" to mention the Year 2000? Well it's that was 20 years ago. And we're still believing in LiberCons campaign promises? Come on, now.....

Right, some unforeseen problem will halt the process until another federal election. Then he will have bagged all the stoner votes, along with the refugee voters, and Canada will have a sexy, fucking moron of a prime minister once again. Fuck this shit, Immortal Technique once said; "I love the place that I live, but I hate the people in charge."

Tim Hortons hasn't been Canadian for a while now, even before burger king

I like how on the internet skeptic is synonymous to autistic screeching. This thread is filled with retards playing the contrarian to be edgy.

Yeah.. speaking of 2000's remember that Liberal con to legalize gay marriage. Those slick bastards had us all fooled.

Who here misses me?

No one.

Meh. TrueDope is now sucking the dicks of niggers. He's already sucked the dicks of ISIS/Muslims and bent over to take a dildo from women. What will the next special interest minority group demand in exchange for some French head from the PM?

Apparently it's servicing has gone down aswell, i don't even eat there anymore. Good old corner berta's snack place will do

>2 sunny side eggs
>toast
>potatoes
>slice of tomato
>bacon and sausages

and a nice home brewed coffe.

I sure as fuck do.

Canada is in the hands of a fucking cry baby, elected by a bunch of ignorant cry baby millennials, Injuns, and pot heads.

You had my vote. Can miss what you never had but that yearly 10K tfsa max would have been sweet.

derp

Yup, only Sup Forums can ruin what should be hailed as good news by being a bunch of edgy faggots.

Can't just celebrate and look at the shiny side of the coin for once, eh guys?

Oh you mean like it was official in his first year as prime minister on 420 or this year on 420 I don't trust that fucking liar as far as I can throw him and I voted for him

Because it's most likely not going to happen like the last two times

Why does it take more than a year for a law to pass? Silliness.

Because the House of Commons is a fucking mess

Oh I didn't believe in rumours that were floating around? He never said it would happen as soon as he was elected, he also never said by or on 420. So your whole basis for calling him a liar is based on lies..

Good fieldwork user!

We get one thing out of it,
>vote liberal for weed
>electric bills go up by 116%
>Get carbon tax
>Get healthcare cuts
>All major manufacturing moving to USA because no TPP and manufacturing to expensive in Canada
>unemployment skyrocketing
>food prices and fuel prices skyrocketing
>liberals don't keep promise for proportional representation
>liberals don't keep promis to fix TPP
>liberals put a tax on internet
>liberals rase tax on liquor.
But hey at least we got legal weed

Trudeau.0 and Chretien promised to legalize it before in the 80's, then Nancy Reagan fucked that all up. Who is to say Fetus Fidel Trudeau isn't going to fuck it up, or lose it to some imposing law by president dump.

golly gee i want to move to canada i think this is just some ploy to get america to move to canada

let me counter your argument
>murrican pressure
>murrican pressure
>murrican pressure
>murrican pressure
>murrican pressure tactics
>trump
>gop agenda
>capitalism ftw

fuck you our problem in canada is the us.

i'm sorry, i was all about voting mulcair, until he had a mental breakdown on live tv, and started fanning like an old pear before the election.

because president stump is going to be too busy perfecting his hollywood golf swing.

Don't forget they are trying to make healthcare private as well because privatizing hydro worked so well (for the investors)

Settle down there atlas, you don't have to bear the whole weight of the world in your shoulders.

How many of the things you listed can you change? Or will change if you "try" to change them? I'd guess none so stop worrying about things you are powerless to change and try enjoying the small things in life.

Just the fact that stoners alone voted for him on one idea is fucking insane. Annoys the shit outta me cause one way or the other I'll be smoking it, legal or not. Doesn't mean I buy into all this bullshit campaign propaganda.

It would be because of the UN
cbc.ca/news/health/marijuana-legalization-canada-un-drug-conventions-1.3584148

So Canada may have to pay a yearly penalty to the UN for breaking the contract

Maybe he'll give the Mexicans a taste next. Then when, and if, he legalizes weed he can give all the jobs growing and cultivating pots to the Mexicanos.

Actually I've been getting in the door in politics, might bee able to do something.
I'm going to run on a corporate friendly and liberal platform to look rosie as fuck.
Then when I'm in I'm going to starrt tearing up all those bad contracts tht make Canada have to sell to USA for cheaper than we can manufacture stuff for.
Why are we drilling oil here , sending it to USA to refine and then bringing it up here at a marked up inflated price?
shit like that is long over due for a fix.

also tardigrades and various small mammals

the only people that are getting contracts to grow for GOV are the ones who are friends with the liberal gov.
Its already showing
All of then have been caught using chemical pesticides on their weed that is outlawed to be used on tobacco because it shouldn't be smoked.

shits not good.

Why don't more of the people know about this party. Let's make them the leaders of this country and make Canada great again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_Party

Part of the legalization is that people will be allowed 4 plants for personal. Grow your own.

4 at one time that is, cycle it right and you'll be harvesting year round.

but the restrictions will be, need a 6 foot fence, no pets, no kids can get access at all, There are going to be more restrictions as well, there is talk can't grow them indoors unless you have a certified hydroponic system (been by gov and fire and health department and electrical).
will need to jump through hoops.

Win win for the liberals, and a mediocre regulation and production of something that was already good. Shit.

>It would be because of the UN
The UN, you say??

you're right, but when he runs for prime minister again, im sure he will use this to his advantage. For example "the other party wants to make marijuana illegal"

Buddies argue with me about this, but it is true. With legalization the laws and regulations will be ridiculous. New age prohibition will lead to new laws no one gave a shit about when weed was illegal. Toking and driving, open bag of weed in vehicle, buying weed for minors, trafficking of a controlled substance if you are caught selling. Sometimes I wonder if its even worth it, especially knowing that they will just up the price of it and tax it to the moon.

You are the minority

fuck him, id rather have a dipshit pm like justin instead of that piece of shit harper

Dang man you'll just find the downside to any/every situation won't you?

Btw those are all "speculation" and "assumption" so you're worrying about rules that don't even exist..and may never.

Yeah bruh the UN, they UN-Nazi'd the world didn't ya know.

Not according to the election results.

no animals? hahahahah fuck yea free weed guys

The gangster drug dealing has gone up as a lot of states or countries don't have it legal it's sold on the black market.

Kind of this. It's basically legal now as long as you're not retarded. It's unenforced in so many places nowadays and getting weed in Canada is already as easy as "go to the weed shop and say you get headaches".

No I work for Revenue Canada Alcohol and Tobacco division.
Have been doing seminars, think tanks and policy discussion meetings for the last year concerning this.
Also if you are looking for a job its a good time to put applications in. Not only will we be busting store's we will also now have the authority to fine people who grow and take away the plants,

As far as I know they have all been shut down in Ontario as of two weeks ago.