Post your favorite film critic that you find yourself agreeing with all the time

post your favorite film critic that you find yourself agreeing with all the time

hard mode: no RLM

Weak bait.

Now fight me fags.

Who remember

myself

Myself

Chris, I'd like a night alone in bed with your wife.

Give me that and I'll find your movie ideas.

*fund

This furry doesn't even review films, he just rants about the logic of the story in a way anyone could fucking do

>Hurrr the characters in this film are so stupid! Why didn't they do X instead of Y?!

Because it's a fucking movie you dog fucking freak

tell that to sods zapped snek

It used to be Roger Ebert, but he's dead now.

I didn't really find myself agreeing with him a large amount of the time, but he would always describe a movie well enough so that I would know if I would like it or not.

The good doctor

This guy

PRICK
R
I
C
K

Spill, easily. Pre-2011 Spill was the best.

>favorite film critic that you find yourself agreeing with all the time

If you agree with your favourite critic all the time you are doing it wrong.

Personally I liked Roger Ebert, (all of his reviews are archived, they are a great read), I like Armond White too. Mark Kermode is not a good critic in my opinion but I like him because he is very entertaining to listen to

dont be such a meanie

Pissed Pedro is alight I guess, I dont really divulge in anything other than RLM because they make it a light comedy discussion instead of a minute long yes or no.

none because I form my own opinions

His top 10 lists are good fun

YMS is entertaining, but he's a very poor critic. He's one of those "muh plotholes" types who genuinely think Prometheus was bad.

RLM.

I can form my own opinions and don't need surrogate friends, so none.

you're truly a cut above.