Just got dumped. Join me for bawwws

Just got dumped. Join me for bawwws

How did you become boring?

I've not changed

So... Is the story really that you were boring to begin with but her low selfesteem made her settle with you?
Because then if you up her selfesteem then she will aim higher.

Fuck off OP this is entirely reasonable. Don't pretend you would stay with a bitch even if your dream girl came along.

ITT: 16 year old beta males

I feel you OP

Ever consider we might not be beta, just ugly as fuck, and awkward?

I have lots of friends, i'm pretty popular, I play in bands, i'm /fit/ (more like buff), I used to do martial arts, and some people want to get me into MMA ,and I have an EE degree.

How am I a beta male? Consider that I'm the kind of guy other people follow.

I'm just ugly.

>I just got dumped I'm so sad wah wah
>I'm not a beta male

Mines broke it off with me last Wednesday. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and started thinking of her.

It was a super short relationship but I've never met anyone as unique as her. She gave me false hope about possibly coming back when she's ready but I know I'm not being fair up myself if i let myself wait for her.

I just miss her.

You sound pretty insecure bro

The caption tail goes the other way half the time too

Feel you Sup Forumsro. Just lost my Fiance last week after wasting 3 years of my life with her to get her life in check and successful. Leaves me and can't even give a good reason besides her stupid immaturity to commit to something since she has so much freedom now.

Known her for 8 years of my life and dated 3. Busted my asshole for her and let her ride easy to her dream while I worked constantly and did everything else.

I know I'm a fucking moron for it user. But love makes you stupid as hell and blind. It'll be okay. Just keep pushing forward one day at a time.

Venting about your problems doesn't make you beta. The part where all you do is vent and not learn and move on with your life is.

You're a bit too defensive to be alpha, son.

>I-I'm fit, some might even say buff!
>I'm a kickass ninja martial artist, and s-some say I have the talent to accel in MMA
>muh-STEM degree

Chill, if you've got this shit going for you why cry about getting dumped.

Lost my girlfriend after 4 years of building a life together; she takes everything we had and moves in with friends who think they're saving her from a bad life, and she's replaced her boyfriend before replacing her bedsheets. The point is to move the fuck on, be the confident dude who got the girl in the first place, and be better. Make money, smoke weed, go out more, do shit you couldn't do, and feel bad for the other guy because he's going to have the same shit happen to him.

M2k isn't beta though

He just doesn't care

This. I am just now near the same boat. Got nothing backing me up and moved 3000 miles out west to get away from "our" old life. Fuck it. I'm enjoying the things I want to and forcing myself to get more fit and educated.

user needs this advice. Life gets better and moves on. But life will never move for him if he keeps fucking moping.

When did I whine about anything?

I'm not even sad.
I just dated out of my league and I knew what was going to happen.

I'll jist aim lower that me from now on

Cuck

Hey. Watch out them buzzwords

That's right beta bitch, know your place. No amount of STEM degrees or even money will change the fact that you're ugly.

Probably a manlet too

Fuckin lol. I'd rather go gay than believe any woman was better than me.

The only reason I said those things is because I know that the first thing you're going to say is something like "don't be a neckbeard faggot". My point is that I'm not a beta guy, and I still got dumped.
So stop callin beta anyone who gets dumped.
That says more abot your insecurities than ours

Shit happens I guess.

would advice against this, just try again my m8. fuckbuddies can be lower league, gf should be high

Also, I said "more like buff", cos i'm not ripped, i'm more like bear mode.

I lift cos i like eating, not cos I wanna look nice. I just didn't want to give thw wrong idea that I'm some super hot dude with abs and shit. I'm big, but I'm also chubby and kawaii

The very fact that you got dumped means you're a beta. If you were an alpha you would be doing the dumping because you've moved on to some hot new bitch. Or better yet, you would never have a gf at all, just pure fuck buddies, one for every day of the week

beta

I have dumped other girls before lol. I was an asshole to them anyways so I guess it's karma doing it's job.

I have the feeling you have no idea what you're talking about.
You could literally be brad pitt and still get dumped. It's a matter of not being compatible.
That said, I was okay with it too, and fucked the first girl I found on tinder after that

Jeez are you still going on? No one even cares. Ultimate fucking beta, constantly trying to justifying itself and seeking reassurance

I guess u watch too many chad movies bro.
Life's not like in the movies

user, gonna be nice here but you're being bait way too fucking hard. Srs. Stop feeding trolls.

If you didn't care, why even replying?
You could've just lol'd like those other anons.

Projecting your insecurities much?

If you really don't care then then why are you even in OP's 'Just got dumped. Join me for bawwws' thread

Cos I was bored lurking around, and it's always intresting to see these threads

I think OP has been gone a long fucking time ago already.

> fucked the first girl I found on tinder
this sounds so fake that its cringy

Isn't this the point of these threads?

>implying it was the day after.

All u gotta do is make em laugh and shit goes smoothly after that.
Besides, it's not like it was the first girl around.
I just swept until I found something.
As long as you don't fear rejection, the worst that could happen is getting pussy not on the first try user

post ur tinder conversation and I believe you

at least you've had someone

Dude i'm fucking huggable

It's in spanish my man.
You could probably tell by my poor attempt at english that I'm not a burger

I'm a taco

This.
Shit comes and go bro. And judging by the pic he posted, that woman was probably nutts and had the whole princess complex.
Maybe it was even a good thing that she's gone.

The rule of thumb I guess is: don't confuse a nice fuck with actual love.