broken britain edition

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

runt sweets

go Gauchos

Live in London
Expected the rest of Britain to be white but its pretty much the same

Why is Congress blocking everything Trump is trying to do?

lads I don't want muzzies in this country so I am responsible for the westminster attack, wtf it all makes sense now

on my second bottle of 'berg 'ixed 'ruits

plymouth? nah mate not a fan

nth for yank GF

law should be passed requiring women to ask out men as often as men ask them out

replace that shitty paintjob with a graffito à la NYC subtrains in 1980s.

FOY

'e

>welfare makes people lazy.
>that's why we need communism
hehe

thoughts

You've had a lot of dick
(had a lot of dick)
You've had a lot of time
(had a lot of time)
You've had a lot of dick Chasey
But you ain't had mine

I think you've had enough, don't you?

she wants a man from zone 1

idea: we find women from comparable yet different countries more attractive because they seem unique and interesting for their cultural deviances, whereas the women in our home country all blend into one another and lack distinctiveness

We're just going to end up living with terrorism as part of our daily lives, aren't we? Barricades all over every pavement in every city, no more large concerts or high capacity stadia, just letting terrorists do their thing so we can hold vigils and enjoy being stoic and posting brave things on social media like "we will not be scared" and stuff

from where mate?

get bumble then loser
love watching these girls stumble

Bit pricey

They saw you coming a mile off.

Grim.

I just watched that simpsons episode where bart snaps a shot of homer and the stripper

I have to say that even for 1990, marge was being completely irrational

Yes I do because I'm a responsible drinker. Only bought 2 bottles so this will be my last one.

Will be taking 25µg of 1P straight up the bumhole tomorrow though.

Reckon Trump could be a decent President if people actually gave him a chance

Yes mate but if you kill terrorists, they win. If you don't open your borders to muzzies, they win. If you don't post a hashtag about it all, they win.

*gears up for a dawn raid at your house*

Looks like Moonpig.

Don't you remember the IRA?

>mothers day is in march in the UK
why? it's in may here

excellent
[quickly rubs hands together with glee]

severely restricted freedom, threat of death and violence in your home city, massive police presence, severe political tension, and widespread distrust/fear of being dragged off for saying the wrong thing are all the price we NEED to pay in exchange for a more diverse progressive society.

would you fuck me for blow

It's literally just so that we can fuck with people and get Yanks to check their calendar.

moo-oo-n pig dot commmm

Latest Rosy pics?

Ask the greetings card companies, they came up with the whole scam.

Imagine how BORING life would be without all that diversity though? I mean, we NEED millions of niggers breeding like rabbits otherwise we wouldn't have all the chinese and indian takeaways and stuff

I think i am addicted to the smell of my own shit.

I am sat here with a piece of toilet paper smeared with my own faeces and keep sniffing it.

What the fuck is wrong with my life?

funkeh pidgeon dot com

>All the good cards sold out on Amazon
Poor planning

Rorkes are getting very angry lately.

this post is /r/Sup Forums worthy

>spend £15 on takeaway for myself
>spend £4 on a candle and card for my mum
I'm a complete dick

FUCKING hell why do I have to be AUTISM?

not an argument: the post

on the pre-mixed G&T's from marks and sparks

>international break

Nah, not a fan

If it's brown flush it down

greedy geet

RACISTS BTFO

all the haters said I would never make it as a journalist
well guess who just published their first article :)

Zing flowers are a-May-zing ev'ry time.

oh eight hundred double ohh

ten sixty six!

Seen this one ages ago mate

everything written there is wrong though

Your Mum wouldn't want you going hungry.

the gf is playing her video games again lads

I don't know what that is, fella.

didn't stop people from hating irish and catholics did it?

Don't understand the appeal of ket

All it does it make you feel somehwat weird for an hour and then it wears off. Don't get it.

the utter state of your country

Looks like her tits are covered in wrinkled dry skin

>holding the controller that high up

staged image

Could go for a cigarette desu.

we should've though

nice soles

Pay up piggy

fell down the stairs, but I can still reach the box of cider I bought on tuesday

you've obviously never done enough lad.

wouldn't mind popping those little trotters in my mouth

SHINING JUSTICE

life is pretty exciting now that I can walk about streets full of shifty eyed wogs and peek into shops where nothing is in english.

much prefer this to clean friendly high streets and lots of woodland we used to have before they decided we needed to cut it all down in order to build more runtboxes for DIVERSE buyers
even better than moist things I used to enjoy are either banned or socially unacceptable now.

what woman would give up being able to pick and choose from hundreds of guys? the fact that it's called feminist tinder seems like an oxymoron to me

>Babe, hold the controller higher so we can see it in the shot

>72707193
Classic

don't understand footfags

I unironically took this photo

>small group

This is the biggest myth going really

gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

>more than 100,000 British Muslims sympathize with suicide bombers and people who commit other terrorist acts. Moreover, only one in three British Muslims (34%) would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with jihadists.

>In addition, 23% of British Muslims said Islamic Sharia law should replace British law in areas with large Muslim populations.

>On social issues, 52% of the Muslims surveyed said they believe homosexuality should be illegal, compared to 22% of non-Muslim Britons. Nearly half believe it is unacceptable for a gay or lesbian to teach their children.

It's getting worse and worse. We need to deport all muslims, they actually provide nothing of value to this country.

oh one one eight, nine nine nine, eight eight one nine nine, nine one one nine, seven two five

...three

bumble has way better girls
tinder is full of uggos and slags

alri sherlock

>console
pleb

BIG

What even makes a 'foot' attractive

I understand it being clean and not calloused and having normal toes and stuff, but what other features do footfags look for?

IRA phoned ahead before their attacks, they seldom attacked people indiscriminately, they went for economic targets

IRA weren't acting on religious grounds

*calls nine nine nine*

hnng, anyone got a source on this???

My favorite part is the bit about how it is every muslims duty to kill the jews

VEINY

Can someone please post the pic of Rosy laying on her back in that black lingerie

Here's the (You) you wanted

I've not k-holed yet but I've done hefty amounts and it just feels like I'm being sucked into a tunnel. No euphoria or anything. Just weirdness and confusion. Feel like I'm missing something.