Who is this bimbo?

Who is this bimbo?

OP, she is someone you will never get to stick that pathetic tiny cock into.

sum pikey tranny

MOAR

chav sex best sex

kasey morgan from middlesborough UK

She's called Kasey from Newcastle, absolute slag. Would upload the whole folder but cba

Ice T's wife?

Kik?

send named win for megalink
also accept non UK win, as long as has name and location x

post boro

Link?

yerra dumb cunt ya dirty kike

It is bimbo

Yoooo who you got from Rotherham?

any more from mbro?

pedo ring pakis

Nothing wrong with what they did they just wanted some white pussy and if they're gonna give it up for 30 quid why not.

nowt wrong? im gunna find you kid cut off your bollocks make ya eat em and rape ya with your own dick ya paki symphatiser

No you won't :)

>kasey morgan from middlesborough

That works on GIS thanks Sup Forumsruv

keep telling urself that kid im gunna find ya u dirty pakipedo

>GIS
wat

we will form angry mobs and hang u paki pedos in public

Google
Search

pleb

Come on then still cumming in your girls ;)

gchq has all this logged u dumb paki they cumin 4 u currymunchers

In their defence when I was a teen I'd hang with older guys for booze/weed/sex so yeah.

You're being racist they're more concerned with that. Unlucky for you ;)

EXACTLY- can't blame them at all for wanting me.

racist? im speaking the truth you paki cunt. nah has spoken. us whites are takin our cuntry back. our government is tracking paki pedo terrorists blowin shit up like you. people hate u scum and you al gunna be hung from lamposts u fuckin pedo currymunchers

So what happens if I google the name? Do you get logged

cause you are a rentboy

wot name?

Nooo I don't think so, your government and your women are catering too us. Every night I get my fill of young white women while their daddies are at home worrying.

keep diggin ur hole u isis scum. gchq is watching you. we will enslave you scum

OP POST MORE PICS OF THE SLUT

Looks like the opposite has happened :) Even the mayor of London is one of us.

You're finished all you're used for is to make more young girls for us.

london isn't even part of the cuntry you dumb bengal spice paki cunt. you keep replying. enjoy the pen. the skinheads will skin you alive inside you dirty fuckin pedo terrorist.

Yes it is you illiterate cracker. I'm replying because you're so angry!

Also attached a picture of the last girl I came in- notice she's white. Doesn't want your inferior cock but my creamy chocolate dick. ;)

100% positive this is a tranny

Not him but you are aware Indians statistically have the smallest Dicks?

And?

you are a thick cunt. you can't understand english and knw nothing about our empire or geography. the world hates you. you dumb fucker gchq is on your fuckin trail now boy. you better propare you arsehole for the pen

Forgot to add

The sex ranged from awful to really fucking great

Nope

Good thing we aren't Indian then

pakis dont have dicks you thick cunt

Now I've got you fighting amongst yourself just like you are on a national level and when you wipe yourselves out boom

Not him, but he's got a point. Why are you admitting to felonies? You do realise all this is traceable and you are probably now on a watchlist?

is that a threat paki?

An estimated 8 million people are on GCHQ's watchlist- not worried at all.

It's a promise

a total lie cause white girls hate pakis.
they dont want there fannys stinkin like dirty curry and onions. notice how the only way you an get a white girl is by raping them in your taxis?
you are so fucking dumb, you are genuinely gonna be getting a knock at 6am tomorrow

No Swansea? Ffs

teaser of whats in ya Wales folder big boi

Explain how for £20 a whole city pretty much flocked to us? Police didn't do anything? Because they're SCARED. It's happening all over too- maybe your daughters next. She'll only be £15 and a Spotify gift card I think ;)

i think we both know we're really leftwing white kids trying to bait each other.
i'm not really racist and you aren't really asian.

/thread

Ok you got me. Let's go get a curry together x

butter chicken is my fave

A tranny can't be a bimbo

and that's basically 99% of this site. Except for Sup Forums, a lot of those faggots are actually completely fucking serious

Wakefield please

yeah all the americans seem to be complete racist biggots. seems strange to me that Sup Forums would attract those sorts.

Ayo who you got from Bournemouth man?

wakey wakey or huddz

Wanna dump the Newport folder m8?

i woulnt want to stick my dick in an aids ridden cunt anyway

Wakey wakey

Says who?

Wakefield dump

Wakey mandem WF1

wakefield is a right fucking dump yes

You know it

dump girl in op

this