Hey, Sup Forums

Hey, Sup Forums
I need urgent help as I am shitting my pants of fear.
Any of you tech savy people know about antivirus protection? Today I clicked on an onion site called Parazite in my normal browser and since then my connection has been complete shite please help me I don't wanna be digitally raped HELP ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatsmyip.org/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HELP ME Sup Forums!!!!

Nothing will happen to you if you dont dowload shit

I asked on Sup Forums and they told me that I have been placed on the FBI watchlist and that my IP has been hacked and there may be coming a hitman to my house I am so scared, Sup Forums I have never been so scared in my entire fucking life.

Destroy your hard drives while you can, OP. The vans are on their way.

Please STOP FUCKIng scARING Me

If you are fcking serious let me tell you. Nothing will happen to you. Nobody wants you dead just because you accesed a website. Actually nobody cares

You're working against the clock now. Get off Sup Forums and take action. Godspeed, user.

What was the site about, user?

You are about to meet the part van op. RIP your anus

Parazite is about illegal stuff and scams. not illegal to view it but it's still about how to do illegal things.

I could get you off that list... for the right price.

at this point theres nothing you can do, set up a webcam somewhere hidden so u can atleast live stream your death, so the police can know who to arrest

Have you noticed anything like .html code not loading correctly orII* Ò¤ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿ >Ö5^?k¯ÿûúÿÿ¿  >Ö5_ÿÿÿ_ÿÿÿÿÿþ  >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾ÿÿÿü @ >Ö5¿òíQ5þ?ÿÿÿþ@}ª&¿ÇÿȵD×ÿþ?j‰¯ð  >ÕD
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿȵD×ÿÿÿÿúÿ¿ÿÿÿÿ€ € >ÕD
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿõÿÿýÿÿ½£ªßð  >ÕΈ‡ãÿëÿÿçEÿÿÿøëþtÕÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >ÕΙC_ÿÿüüè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfõ_ý

kek

Dont click on those liÿ_ÿÿÿÿÿþ  >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾ÿÿÿ_ÿÿüüè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfÿÿÿ >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿõÿÿýÿÿ½£ªßð  >ÕΈ‡ãÿëÿÿçEÿÿÿø

Tbqh I would call your internet provider why your internet is acting slow
Unless it's your parents then b&

Or just restart router plus pc

microwave ur harddrive throw it in a lake godspeed user

I am legit scared now guys

I CANT EVEN READ YOUR FUCKING REPLY ALL I SEE IS SYMBOLS what does this mean??????

It takes 4 to 8 days for the party van to show up
Tie up any loose ends in your life OP, because it's over

dude it says "Have you noticed anything like .html code not loading correctly orII* Ò¤ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿ ÿ >Ö5^?k¯ÿûúÿÿ¿  >Ö5_ÿÿÿ_ÿÿÿÿÿþ  >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾ÿÿÿü @ >Ö5¿òíQ5þ?ÿÿÿþ@}ª&¿ÇÿȵD×ÿþ?j‰¯ð  >ÕD
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿȵD×ÿÿÿÿúÿ¿ÿÿÿÿ€ € >ÕD
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿõÿÿýÿÿ½£ªßð  >ÕΈ‡ãÿëÿÿçEÿÿÿøëþtÕÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >ÕΙC_ÿÿüüè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfõ_ý"

it means ÿüüè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfÿÿÿ >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿõÿÿýÿÿ½£ªßð  >ÕΈ‡ãÿëÿÿçEÿÿÿø

è¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfÿÿÿ >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿõÿÿýÿÿ½£ªßð  >ÕΈ‡ãÿëÿÿçEÿÿÿøè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfÿÿÿ >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿõÿÿýÿÿ½£ªßð  >ÕΈ‡ãÿëÿÿçEÿÿÿø!!!!!!!!!!!

> Have you noticed anything like .html code not loading correctly or strange symbols appearing on websites?

I think the Vault 7 files said they fixed that glitch? Seems like some of the kill-teams have not up̱͘da̛̠̳͖t͎̙ͅe̛̯͍͎̠ͅd̨̺̹̬ yet.

I think you should delete some registry files in the windows registry editor until it fixes itself

I cannot read it. I can't load anything. I'm using my landlady's wifi and she says it should be fine I AM FUCKING FUCKED.

I can't even see your replies it's just symbols what the fuck is going on with my life right now fuck I wish I was dead

õÿÿýÿÿ½£ªßðÿÿÿ >Ö5'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >ÕΙC_ÿÿüüè

do you hear that sound? the screeching tires down the block?
party van for OP

Where do I find them?

Lmao. I hope this guy is trolling

Man you fuckeΈ‡ãÿëÿÿçEÿÿÿøè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfÿÿÿ >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ >Ö5'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >ÕΙC_ÿ

Only time I fuck with my registry is when I use CCleaner

That's why you should always be behind 7 proxies

Just curious op how old are you? They might õÿÿýÿÿ½£ªßðÿÿÿ >Ö5'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >ÕΙC_ÿÿüüè

Your wish will be granted. But only after the interrogation.

OP, this is what you have to do:
Firstly, open your firewall settings and ãÿëÿÿçEÿÿÿøè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfÿÿÿ >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯¿þ¾
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ >Ö5'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿ, then after that, ÿÿçÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐfÿÿÿ >Ö5þÿúûÿÿ¯ÿýý”ÿ and finally just close it, open regedit find the registry I mentioned earlier and ÿÿçÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐè¿ÿ¿ÿÿÿ×_ôÐ it.

this happens all to thHc9_KR='btnogGM_pzr3ybWGd_PEu+J%E^9!hx?pY!-rq;7GxjTW*]%

Hahaha dont be too hard

Hey I found your ip on this official list 192.168.0.1 and you are uisng windowsÿýÿÿ½£ªßðÿÿÿ >Ö5'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >ÿýÿÿ½£ªßðÿÿÿ >Ö5'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >

No you aren't lol its Sup Forums you fuckwit

This thread is ÿýÿÿ½£ªßðÿÿÿ >Ö5'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >ÿýÿÿ½£ªßðÿÿÿ >Ö5'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿëÿ€ € >

post ip we will help

Just open regedᵴ ᵶᵹ ᵼᵽur start menu

DONT POST YOUR IP

I am sorry guys but at this point I am not able to read anything it just shows up as symbols on my computer. Now I will probably have to sell it or some shit. I'm trying to Google how I can maybe make sure the FBI don't keep me on that list or I am not kept on Parazite's list for those damn hackers to invade my personal life but I can't find shit and the only help I am getting here can't load either due to my bad wifi or because my computer already has fucking idk SUPER AIDS? Whatever. FUck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Jesus just please come take my life because i cannot deal with this i give up completely

This

Hurry the fuck up

i love 12 year-olds
post your ip
we can remove it from the watchlist

OP.
DON'T LISTEN TO THE OTHER FUCKERS IN THIS THREAD TRYING TO TROLL YOU.

THEY'LL BE SAYING "DELETE SYSTEM 32" AND COMMENT RANDOM LETTERS IN AN ATTEMPT TO SCARE YOU.

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
whatsmyip.org/
AND TELL US YOUR IP (THE NUMBERS WITH DOTS)

I WILL THEN USE MY ELITE PROGRAMMING SKILLS TO REMOVE YOUR VIRUS.

OP I CAN HALP COME MEET ME AT THE LOCAL 9GAG CONVENTION IN PEμ¥´₪៛¤§¿´·៛¡¡°©`¥

What happens if I post my IP? whut. Okay I won't do it if you tell me not to, user.
If any of you're trying to trick me then FUCK YOU you're being assholes

OP, delete system 32 because ÿÿÿøëþtÕÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿÿøëþtÕÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿÿøëþtÕÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿÿøëþtÕÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿÿøëþtÕÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿý

Jesus fuck, you ask for help

We are literally going to give it once we have your IP.

or don't and get fucked

this

I wil help

dude listen you h ,Hc9_KR=_WE_'btn
ogGM_ARE_pzr3ybW
Gd+CsYxn8_PE
u+J%E^9!_COMING_hx?p
Y!-rq;_FOR_7GxjTW
N_42*e!_YOU_m$3Fe
iXLCfiMY.EDc

This is serious, wipe your hard drive. My brother is in the NSA and he said they are currently waiting on approval from a judge before they come search your property. It saves the cookies to your system files under hidden.

If you post your IP they will just fuck over your whole Internet

give ip op before its too late my father works at micro he can save you

OP HERE PLS HELP

Mate, you're fine. Don't worry about it. If you're deadset on the Antivirus shit, download BitDefender, and Malwarebytes. Both free and both are good. Or you could just torrent the paid version of p much any Antivirus. I just use Windows Defender and Malwarebytes.

ÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿÿøëþtÕÿ÷ÿý'ÿýý”ÿ«ÿýÿÿÿøëþtso w¿´·៛¡¡°©`¥only help you when you post your IP..

Try harder edgelord

I know OP is baiting, but i can't figure out if the rest of you are playing along or just new

YOU.ARE.NOT.BEING.TRACED.YOU.ARE.FINE.YOU.ONLY.HAVE.A.VIRUS.THEY.ARE.TROLLING.YOU.YOU.FUCKING.IDIOT.

Wipe the hard drive? No, rip it out of your PC, nuke it for 5 minutes and then submerse it in salt water for a week.

ITT: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling

Noooo newfriend please tell me you are not this dumb please tell me that's a fake or a proxy

Do you have it set in your settings to do the deep scan that sweeps 3 times? It takes longer but is much more thorough than just the default sweep.

Don't believe it'141%_>'wows al@¥¥¥_££ BuLLlshit )/b&&/ ro

Are you in Hyderebad by any chance`?

My IP is 85.167.94.53

It's fake. Google'd and saw it's an Indian tech support scam IP thing

Nope, only use the free version

MY IP IS 85.167.94.53

Help guys

>It's fake. Google'd and saw it's an Indian tech support scam IP thing
Thank god so this thread is a troll and not a 14 year old surfing the deep web

>Warrior Legends
>Fantasy 5
Autism

You still dont know if this was op

What a faggot
I hope this is bait

Play games.

>suckmypuckeredasshole.rar

Suka

Kek so do I mate, you can do that with the free version. Hold on I have a pic that may help, because this seems genuine to me. I'm on my phone so it may not be on here but I think it is. Here mate, I found it. Read this and fucking learn it bro.

I dont want it puckered, I want it like a damp hemp flag during a hurricane

Encrypted with pixels, smooth move user

Lol I have no idea how that happened. It used to be a good pic. Any idea why the fuck the res is shit? On phone

OP you ded?

Literally lmao'd at this picture. Dear god thats funny as fuck

>on phone
thats exactly why

OP has been arrested

Na it usually is fine. Plus I use clover which is p much better than browsing on computer with 4chanX

Hold on i'm writing from phone now i've booted my pc into safe mode I think i found some registrys