We all know this animal was shitposting on Sup Forums before he decided to kill an innocent old man...

We all know this animal was shitposting on Sup Forums before he decided to kill an innocent old man. He's a coward and so are half the people on Sup Forums who spout their racist bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs
niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?89187-Niggers-pretend-to-be-Human
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>post completely about Sup Forums, Sup Forums drama, opinions of Sup Forums
>posts on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

He is a coward. This is a fail bait.

I tried but they are afraid of the truth there.
Besides, random means random. Fucktard.

White master race. He was an true hero.

A hero For attacking an unarmed senior citizen?

You have low standards of heroism, virgin.

He beat up a human that was not white. White people are the only ones with any value. The guy is a hero no matter how you look at it.

Now back to the cage nigger.

Anyone have his address. I will waste him. Pus ridden, limp dicked, nazi? It will be a pleasure.

> Will waste him
Nice try wizard, but even with your magic you are out of your league.

So no, you dont have his address. You know nothing. You are just along for the ride. You are...a tourist. Can you handle the burn?

yes, im stupid because you are too scared to confront people you are talking shit on.

If whitey ever gets their collective head screwed on straight again, this guy and Dylan Roof will be regarded as folk heroes in the future.

If you will use your powers, then you can give me fireproof. Wizard show me your powers!

Dylan Roof. Guy is a subhuman moron. If that's the kind of person the far right is recruting then we have nothing to fear.

>He beat up a human that was not white.

He stabbed an unarmed man to death.

You lack intelligence

Umm...you shall not pass?

>white trash
>folk heroes

They don't look like heroes though

It's their ideas and motives that matter. We're living in dark times at the moment, and these two heroes stood up and fought against the madness. Add Brevik to the list of heroes too.

That man was not white. As i said only white people have any value in the first place. In my eyes no crime was made. Case closed!

Wrong spell!

Apparently you're too fucking stupid to read what wrote.

They are too afraid to let me post this there.

"I tried" was clearly written in the post you replied.
You one nutted fuckwit

Get the fuck out of my country. Go live on your white island, cunt.

Where is this white island located?

Sure. Add anyone you want to the list. It will constitute a fitting obituary for your movement. The people you worship represent no threat. They lacked the skill or intellect to create lasting change and and their deeds will be forgotten except perhaps now and then on anonymous boards on their way to the dustbin of history.

Haha I love this website XD

Which country is yours by the way? How do you know i even live in the same country as you retard?

See, this is why white people are superior. Your lack of basic intelligence is hardly surprising however. It was expected.

He's a hero.

I'm just saying that in the future if any white ethnostates are created and Whitey isn't exterminated by the brown hordes that these two guys will go down in history as outlaw heroes.

Svalbard might unironically be 100% white.

not sure if bait or just newfags everywhere

> the people you worship represent no threat
Apart from the fact they killed niggers, but yeah, no threat.
Plus its, 'present no threat.' Typical uneducated nigger

/thread

He clearly Combs his hair with his vagina.killing a black shouldn't be a crime for this stallion.

I'm afraid to post on Sup Forums because the nigger haters are mean to me.

FTFY

I'm white. Damn, you're a fucking moron .

Abracadabra...I summon you...syphilis and you, almighty HIV

He even admitted that he wished he had the guts to attack a thug but was too afraid.

No, you are just claiming to be white. Its not working really. Nigger stop trying to fool us. Its pathetic.

itt: edgy kids

Fucking hell! You had the powers of nurgle? Emperor help us all!

English is not my first language but that is irrelevant as both are correct.

They could have killed a hundred times more people than they did and it would make no difference. They are nothing.

Pol will always be number 1 before b. Pol is far superior compared to this shitstorm of idiocy on b

actually, i stand corrected. what with the amount of nigger on nigger crime in the US, i say niggers should be free to kill each other. Genocide themselves so to speak

Fair enough. I don't see black people wiping out whites. There is no need as they are doing a perfectly good job of eliminating themselves but even if they weren't, people have got better things to do.

I found the faggot that knows nothing about nothing.
Thanks for the easy win in this debate, cunt flap.

I agree but Sup Forums won't let me post this thread. I tried.

You must be looking in the mirror man. As stated before niggers will never amount to anything. You are just a prime example

Too think you actually thought this was a debate, well its definitely amusing. A debate can only occur between equals, in this case its just me telling an animal to stop being an animal. How silly of me.

They wiped em out in Rhodesia, Haiti, South Africa, and they commit an awful lot of murder in the United States. Wake up Whitey! These mud races will never be happy in your country until they've killed you all and taken it. White ethnostate now!

Why is it that the greatest champions of the white race are always the worst examples of it?

this

Not really true, but anyone who is a champion of the white race is risking social and career suicide in this day and age, so it's generally people with nothing to lose who are willing to fight.

>it's generally people with nothing to lose
Makes sense.

as white dude, why exactly do we need champions? Are brown people taking your cotton-picking job or cutting you in line at starbucks or something?

you're what's wrong with this board, you insecure subhuman, really fucking pathetic, end your life

youtube.com/watch?v=zKPnrW46UGs

>its a Sup Forums gets in a argument with Sup Forums episode

i honestly hate the both of you groups but i hate Sup Forums faggots even more

you guys are normies who come here to be racists
too scared to talk about this shit on normiebook so you come here to shitpost

Sup Forums is truly full of "superior gentlemen" edgelord normies who found out about this site in 2012

You're not wrong, at all, but if you also hate Sup Forums then why are you here?

Because in the last 60 years our countries have become a dumping ground for the worlds trash. We never should have let non whites become citizens of our countries. All these brown people want to do is complain about white privilege and collect government assistance. They hate whites, but they're willing to take advantage of the system he created. We're living in a failed experiment that has never been shown to work and will only end in disaster. If China and Japan are allowed to have racially homogeneous populations and not be considered racist why can't Whitey!?

come here to shitpost

cant take much more than an hour on this board though
shit is too retarded gay and autistic
Sup Forums is insufferable though

You just typed up a useless long ass rant about a black to white. Nice wast of time you wast of life

You idiot. I'm white and also more of a man than you

You don't need a champion, you need a daddy.

>why can't Whitey!?
because whitey left his home
and when he left he left his door open
and now his original home is full of Muslims
whitey should have stayed in europe

>on Sup Forums
>not a total bigot
I think you're in the wrong neighborhood, bud

>why can't Whitey
because we all hate you and its time for what has been coming to you

That guy just put your niggers ass on fire. Why are you posting to me, when he is the one who destroyed your ass?

You 2 ich dicklet is nothing to brag about.

Keep on pretending nigger.

niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?89187-Niggers-pretend-to-be-Human

He should have become an hero, but he turned himself in.

This is fair I guess. What boards do you generally frequent, in that case?

That argument only works on guilty whites. Ultimately if there were no traitorous whites with a guilt complex out there our countries would still be sitting pretty. We're under no obligation to help anyone that wasn't living in our countries before 1960. We just need a civil war to sort things out. White race traitors should be the first to be hung.

I'm white though and you apparently can not read.

Say hi to folks in the trailer park for me.

Back to Sup Forums, you Sup Forumsacks.

Not the guy you're arguing with, but I think that you're a genuine retard and need some professional help. Get out of your cave, you big fucking faggot. You most likely haven't seen the human race advance in over a decade. Quit being so edgy and accept the fact that you're an enormous neckbeard having loser.

There are way more sensible people in the U.S. than uneducated, moth breaking hillbillies like you. A civil war would not go the way you're expecting.

I don't have to pretend, junior.

Problem with that argument is that countries which never left Europe and were colonized longer than African countries are also flooded with muslims shits...

you literally sound insane
you need to seek help or end yourself

This

And i refuse to believe you. You act like a dumb nigger.

My income in a day is bigger then yours in a month.

why is it so obvious that all these neo Nazis are just frustrated dweebs who couldn't get laid.

You do. Blacks have inferiority complex and i do not blame them.

Now is not the time for civil war. More and more people will be awakened in the coming years. When society finally collapses is when the time will be right to strike.

Jew master race reporting. We have already developed a targeted virus that kills only White Anglosaxon males. Waiting for an excuse to use it.

yet you still have not gotten yourself an education.

>then

it is "than" you potato.

Man, all you racists are so inbred and ignorant.

>My income in a day is bigger then yours in a month.

That's ok, I own two homes and I'm more intelligent THAN you because I know the difference between then and than. You dumb fuuuuuuuck

MODS MODS MODS

Sup Forums is leaking again!

Doesn't even matter if I were black or white, I'd still be superior to a low life like yourself.

Ah, so that's why Nazis are always trying to end civilization? You're conspiring. You sociopaths will be exterminated.

When society collapses we will all be too busy to worry about silly things like race and civil wars.

Really well made argument. Instead of being a complete utter retard, prove me wrong.

Show me how niggers are actually productive members of society as a group. And enlighten me what are their great achievements. Other then those they are trying to steal from white people and jews and even egyptians.

Fucking hell mate. You are just proving my point.

>so edgy

What do Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles have in common?
They're both niggers.

i frequent a few boards
mostly blue

>boy did I ever tell you about the great American hero Dylan Roof?
>he busted into one of those nigger churches and killed 8 old witches that were trying to summon up the devil
>the man wasn't hearing it though, threw him in jail for "murdering 8 senior citizens"

Nice try

"Nice wast of time you wast of life"

waste not wast. Try again nigger.

How come Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles can't read?
They're both niggers.