How are German tourists viewed in your country?

How are German tourists viewed in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y5fbmEy1GL4
youtu.be/oRKo2zXHXSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come to our Neo Nazi concerts, you guys are awesome.

I don't know but the one I saw on the streetcar not too long ago downtown Toronto looked like a massive effeminate faggot. He was with a manly looking German woman I think.

Germans are by far the nicest and most polite tourists we get. Italians are by far the worst. The best time to see the difference is when school classes come by. I'm not Italian btw.

I heard our tourists are pretty cancerous in southern Europe.

They're shit. But I guess it's the low class Germans that come to Spain so I don't want to judge the entire country because of them.

Very kind, autistic and rich

this was my comment on the Sup Forums thread
fucking pleb
create your own ideas

yeah, it has a vocation of lower class and low effort holiday here

thx to erdoroach we will to move to greece instead :^)

On average, they seem very respecting of the sights and attractions they go to. I never see them litter in a park, they're not loud in a museum or anything like that. Fun to drink with at a bar also.

pretty decent.

Keep 'em coming.

I'll scalp them all.

Underage, isn't she

the girl looks tranny

they always drown by the beach because they don't know it's dangerous. I feel bad for them

the worst

is the average girl in Germany

:|

As gigantors wearing sox n sandals always sunburned and they also assume u speak German for some reason...

kek, reminds my of a childhood holiday in denmark
>be in denmark with family
>brother is (legitimately) autistic
>sits on a rubber ring drifting offshore
>he does not understand the situation
>parents don't notice it
>it's my rubber ring
>when my brother gets lost, my rubber ring gets lost, too
>swim out to him to get the rubber ring back
>parents notice
>father tells me to swim back and gets my brother
>have my rubber ring back
>all is well

why does the capture want me to write "honorary kill"?

Okay but autistic as fuck on public transport. Whenever they get on a tram or a train they start speaking loudly in German, they can barely contain themselves.

Unhygienic

Naw she looks cute as fuck

I'm not sure too many germans come here, but i haven't heard anything bad about them. Then again I don't live near any major tourist destinations.

All I see are Asian tourists in major cities.

I dunno never met german tourist irl.

As Waffenbrüders
youtu.be/Y5fbmEy1GL4

Thanks and youre right

The only germans i ever see are cross country bikers that ride by my house every summer, they're nice people but i worry about their safety since everyone out here drives like maniacs

When I visited Portugal I actually had a lot of fun with the locals, communicating in English, Spanish an German.. always got what I wanted and always had a good time with the locals (even was invited to live on some drug farm for free)... overall liked it a lot.

they drink cappuccino and beer at the same time at noon in sicily, not very wise tbqh

I had German guy in my army squad. Sure nice guy. Sometimes aggressive. But maybe that's normal :D
youtu.be/oRKo2zXHXSw

Why was there a german dude in the Finnish army?

I dont even know why I ask. The EU is weird. When I was in the army I got to know some dudes that where serving in 3 diffrent armys. Lots of them in Belgium but also Netherlands Luxembourg and French foreign legion. I guess there are some guys that dont wanna do anything else.

Dude weed lmao tier retarded stoners.

I work in a restaurant and last summer a German without shoes completely spaced out of his mind entered the place and asked if he could go to toilet.

>litter
Germans are very autistics about littering and jaywalking. On school trip to Berlin being 15 year olds we did both and the few native Germs left there would all sperg out.

I don't know. His dad was German. And he was living in Finland. Maybe her mother was Finnish.

I used to live in an area with a bunch of Germans because there was a German steel mill there. All of them I saw just kinda acted goofy as fuck

never met one
probably nice

I am sure they made number 1 quality steel there. "Made in Germany" is the sign of 100% quality.

Like any other tourists. Here in the Capital of the Free World, we see all kinds.

I don't know why but it's hard to get them to keep their clothes on. They just like being naked, I guess.

Hahaha, that could be true. I speak from experience :D