My girlfriend just asked if we could go on a break, how fucked am I Sup Forums?

My girlfriend just asked if we could go on a break, how fucked am I Sup Forums?

She's gonna fuck some other dude to see if his dick is better and his wallet is fuller. If yours is smaller and you're poor, then you're out of a girlfriend.

Very. Sorry bro. Somthing going on with some one else and she doesn't want to fee l guilty, or she's just not wanting to be with you. Breaks don't work. If y'all where going to have a successful relationship you guys would just work at it.
Be strong, cut your losses and move on. If you wait think there's a chance it's gonna hurt more.

Oh and don't try to talk her out of it. Do your greifing and move on find a girl that dont do that to you, dont waste your sainity and your youth,I wish somebody told me that shit 6 years ago. And that I would be smart enough to listen.

OP here, Fuck I just posted for moral support, now I know I'm fucked, thanks for having my back Sup Forums

U are gonna get cucked, man

It's already over

[u]Very[/u]

Yeah OP, act like it's over, since it's a break.

I went through this with 2 girls in my youth, i wish someone would have come and told me what i'm about to tell you right now:
Don't fucking bother.

It's over but she wants you as a back up when the nigger she's fucking inevitably dumps her.

This. Girls do the whole break thing so they don't feel guilty for essentially cheating. OP, listen to me/us. Drop her and ignore her when/if she wants you back.

>guy says he wants a break
He's fed up with you specifically

>girl says she wants a break
She already has a new dick in mind

That's the difference. If a girl says she thinks you both should see other people it's becauae she already has somebody else in mind.

You're fucked. Sorry.
Make alternate arrangements now.

This.

She means break up but she's too much of a coward to say it and she has someone else in mind and if that doesn't work out she wants to have the chance to get back with you.

Then nigga ask for moral support. Dont ask how fucked you are, because well answer.

There's no such thing as a break, just an opportunity to fuck somebody else without it being called cheating.
Sorry dude, she wasn't worth it anyway.

Man up faggot and try and have sex with someone hotter than her before she finds somebody to fuck...watch her crawl back to you.

It's done, and probably has been for a while now. If she's not already riding someone else, she's certainly planned it.

I'm thinking about doing exactly this just to save my relatioship in the long run. So no OP, you're not screwed if you're lucky. But expect her to fuck someone else but she'll might come back

First post always best. Dubtastic digits.

OP must not have a father.

Tooooo fucked

These are right, I would pull this shit when I was 16 to try and let the guy down gently.

~~Very~~
Extremely

>Taking advice from a guy this desperate to save his relationship

It's over for both of you. Even if you're plan works how long until the next time? Get your head out of your ass.

you're not as fucked as she is when she's getting black'd.

Anyway, now would be a good time to smarten yourself up, get fit and healthy, get on tinder and go and smash some younger hotter pussy than this bitch.

She's probably already riding some other guy's dick, and using the "break" as a way to string your ass along in case the new guy doesn't work out.

Dump the fucking cunt, and never speak to her again.

What? I'm not desperate to save my relationship. If it doesn't work then that's it, life goes on.

Replied to myself.
See

Checked and I agree, she wants a break to get away from you and possibly fuck other guys. Move on.

The best thing you can do is try to bang as many women as you can.

Wot, mate? I replied to you and now you're replying to me saying you replied to yourself?

I replied to myself but ment to reply to you with the other post

It means she feels held down but doesn't want you going anywhere so she has options. Just leave and find something better, there are decent people somewhere.

Happened to me couple years ago. Honestly there's no sense in "taking a break". Either you guys are dating or not, simple as that. Girls use that as a excuse to see other guys.
My advice would be to treat it as a break up and fuck as many women possible

At least you can store it some where

Not as fucked as the other guy she is also fucking... he's REALLY fucked and will be getting fucked more often if you agree to a break.

TLDR: Break = She's interested in another guy

Fuck... now i'm fucking depressed, she was my first girlfriend, been together since the start of high school, that so many years, we had a life planed together, I honestly thought it was just issues she had with me for a while now. Fuck...

Yeah, like I said I did this when I was a young girl to let guys down gently. Makes sense if she's not got much experience. Obvs I know better now and would just end it.