Name one good reason why you have not converted to Islam? Pro tip, you can't

Name one good reason why you have not converted to Islam? Pro tip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swAKdWkG_rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Becuse Mohamed never walked on water

The quarn burns faster than the bible

>I respect women(no i don't,but i dont treat them like garbage)
>I love freedom of speech
>I can speak against my religion
>I recognise your post is a bait
>I know you're a fag
>I am not a terrorist
>I dont think i can follow a pedophile/a hippie or an invisible dude
>When my flight takes off,i dont think "where can i crash?"

he rode in chariot pulled by winged horses (allegedly)

Because smelling like goat shit doesn't sound very appealing

I'm not some primitive idiot that needs to believe in magic to understand how the world works or fairy tales to know how to act like a decent human being.

They might dominate only in the religious sence. Atheists are growing and catholic populations are shrinking. I the mean while islam is only growing as it is strictly given to every newborn in their community. So yes they will eventually outnumber other religious groups but rule the world....never. they lack intellect to overpower the rest. Beside seeding terror there is nothing else they can do.

هذا الفخ حرام

Because is the most closet homo religion there is.
Covers women because muslims like to pretend that there are small boys under the burka.
Girls get married early so they still look like small boys so the muslim mind wouldn't reject them.
Open traditional acceptance of trannies.
And all the roof throwing because once they see an openly gay acting guy they get so jaelous of them that killing him is the only answer.

Please take your homo worship back into your desert.

Because I want all you motherfuckers dead in the most debased and disgusting way possible. I want Satan to come to me, give me a high five and say he will be using the way I killed you in Hell as an eternal torture.

Fuck off. Fuck you. Fuck your souless blood cult of a religon.

They are running out of virgins thanks to the US Army
These are the replacements

Because I fuckin love bacon.

Because i'm not a pedophile

>convert to Islam
>Pro tip, you can't.

Oh, I guess I'll just remain a Christian then.

Why haven't you converted to Kimjongunism?

FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES FUCK ISLAM MUDSLIMES

>North Korea best Korea
>Implying there is any doubt
AA-Gun yourself, user.

coz am not an isis paki

I could name hundreds of reasons every hour for days. But I'll give you what s at the top of my list

Islam is anti-intellectual and anti-freedom (as in freedom to wear and say whatever you want which is a basic human right and not up for debate) in favor of a (very outdated) social construct of religious authority. It's trash, and only unironic idiots actually follow the religion.

OP is a raging faggot.

Also, I don't want my dick to get mutilated.

Atheists 1 - Islamofascists 0

It's completely inevitable.
I just love how people are totally oblivious to this, bringing children into this world without giving it a second thought.

Because none of its ideals are my ideals, because it insists on a singular path of total mindless servitude,
because it punishes free thought,
because it punishes innovation,
because it does not allow argument of interpretation,
because it offers no charity to others, ever. Zakhat isn't charity, because it's entirely nationalistic - one can only give to Muslims,
because it's about hate and abuse and torture.

There is no higher power, no God, no Gods, nothing. It's just us and the universe.

coz am not a pedo who stinks of stale onion and curry powder

I'm not attracted to goats or 9 year olds so I doubt I'd fit in.

"gr8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8 i h8 2 b in an ir8 st8 but its my f8
hey m8 i apreci8 that u r8 it gr8 u wanna d8 and mayb masturb8 i can ask n8 and we can meet at the g8 dont b l8
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8 plz don't h8
gr8 b8 m8 cant even h8 so I r8 8 outta 8
Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8."

Spotted an unironic ignorant idiot

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

what's wrong with being unironic?
and what's ignorant about what I said? they're doubling every 10 years in the UK alone.

go give farage a blowie ya fukin nazi

Because I don't want to fuck kindergarteners and murder people who are able to think.

not trying to make faggots laugh

Could you post more of those stupid pics?

Muslims are violent retards obsessed with sex to the point where their whole lives revolve around it.

Because religion is outdated and will be done away with and replaced in the Empire
>All hail the Emperor
>May the Empire reign forever

Seriously these pics are dumb as fuck

That's because of inbreeding. Literally only irrelevant idiots unironically convert to Islam. It is the most anti-intellectual (objectively stupid) religion on the market of ideas currently. It's a garbage religion and anyone who follows it is trash. That's why Muslims don't win debates, they just get triggered and name call. They're idiots who follow an idiots religion.

because islam states traps are gay

youtube.com/watch?v=swAKdWkG_rc

because I don't believe in imaginary friends.