ITT: Actors who let themselves go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCWgVyqQxpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She has no neck.

JUST

I want to titty fuck jack nicholson

FORGET IT JACK, ITS GENETICS

Subway is hard at work ruining celebrities' physiques.

Jared's last laugh

Why would you even care at how your body look at that age? Just eat until you die

I used to be James Bond y'know

>You will never be as comfy as fat jack

You're a big sub

Man, there's nothing funnier than a fat old movie star eating a sub on a boat.

Underrated

she was always a fat ugly goblin

a girl has no neck

And I thought my tits were bad.

>retards on this board think that just because she's a square she's fat

you can see that she's not fat but just has a fucking terrible shape

Exactly, at that age you will be ugly even if you are skinny so why give a shit

Carmela Bing

hello Orson

Mommy really let herself go

Forget it Jack, it's chow down.

Whatever, he's retired and old now. You will probably look 50 times worse if you even make ti that old without dying of a Cheetos-induced heart attack in your late 20's

She looks like 75% of the women in my local area.

I mean his hair is bad in that picture but generally he looks great for his age

HUTHUTHUTHUTHUT

Imagine how depressed he must be by now
We here are fat loser shits who have nothing to live for but him?
He has hundreds of millions dollars, he has fame, he has hot chicks that want to fuck him.. but what is all for? he probably has to go piss 5 times a night, can't walk a long distance without his legs hurting, his mind getting clouded and slow, he is getting weaker every day, all signs of his old age...
So he has all that money and fame but only couple of years left to enjoy them.. and can't even enjoy them fully due to his age related problems..
And he realizes all of this.
He also knows that he is going to die mere decades before scientists manage to stop biological aging somehow..
Fuck, that sucks for poor jack.

No she wasn't. People have forgotten early Maisie, the cute little girl everyone fell in love with during s1.

Puberty did a fucking number on her, but there was a time when she was top-tier.

Very similar to a certain former queen of Sup Forums

Kek I thought that was some shitty Sup Forums photoshop with a subway in his hand like the Jonah hill meme but it's actually a real fucking sub he's eating.

I used to do adventure movie y'know

I'm not usually the thicc guy but

THICC
H
I
C
C

So what do you guys think, is this a B-cup or C-cup? I'm on the fence about this one.

>implying she doesn't look even better now

you're crazy m8

pottery

>Very similar to a certain former queen of Sup Forums
Boxxy is still beautiful

Delete this

8/10 Daddy

she looks better there, but there's only so much you can do with British facial genetics

Not really, the most extreme example is that cripple boy from GOT, holy shit, when he was little he was hot as fuck now i don't even recognize him, ugly as hell, they wouldn¨t even cast him anymore if they could

How did it happen? He was fit right up til the end of SG-1, then suddenly boom. Was it his knees or someshit? I can't imagine getting hueg helped his fucking knees any better.

Jack Nicholson is like a billion years old and doesn't give a shit about anything anymore

7.5/10
would bang and sell the sextape.

Will men ever understand female handbag culture

Do they think a £2500 handbag makes them more appealing

He needs a tapeworm

KREE

holy shit old age is scary..
you just lose all motivation and let go.. because why wouldnt you? your old body is gross either way..
and seeing it happens even to the rich and beautiful... damn i am scared ;_;

Why don't you feel the same? We are all on the same road even if some of us are further ahead than others. Oblivion awaits us all.

>but what is all for? he probably has to go piss 5 times a night, can't walk a long distance without his legs hurting, his mind getting clouded and slow, he is getting weaker every day, all signs of his old age...

I am 20 and already feel like this.

Welp.

Fellow bongistani?

London is amazing. I would move there simply because there are so many beautiful people. If you use Tinder, as soon as you leave London all the girls turn into caked-on trashy whore chavs. The difference is astounding.

>I need five big macs, three cheeseburgers, two large fries, a diet coke and a tow truck to build a tow truck

Yep

>This thread.
>Morons freak out over the fact that middle aged people are usually fatter.

better than dying early

living to 70 and experiencing problems is better than dying young like all 3rd worlders and 90% of people who have lived.

Do you think she has lost her virginity?

because he has everything to lose... he has what 99.9% people on the planet dream of having
what do i have to lose? $1500 in my savings account and $2000 combined in all my possessions?¨ i also have no gf, no friends.. nothing..
So i am young but my life is shit and he is old and his life is awesome.. so which of us is getting the shitter part of the deal here?

wow she looks like shit

kys

i wish she'd let me go to town on that ass

hes fucking 84. honestly guys in their 50s and 60s often look worse. He was never mr. hot body either.

who the fuck even cares?

She wishes

I'd fuck her if she looked like that

No clue why he bothers, in 5 or so years his body will be too aged to keep up that kind of pace anyway

not as much as before tho

I think the point is to make other women jealous.

Exercise will make dealing with said physical deterioration a lot easier. Having denser bones makes many of the physical problems that come with old age easier. It's less about keeping up the pace, and more maintenance really.

im glad jack has found a hobby to keep himself busy running the twitter handle dril

You're never too old to leave humanity behind.

I think it's more of a status thing.

This. My dad is 63 and still works out (deads+squats etc) in his home gym 3 times a week after working a physical job. it's been maintenance for him since he was 50+.

Your average 60 year old looks like a pathetic, weak fat bastard. My dad still looks strong mode. I know what i'd rather look and feel like at that age.

underrated roast

nah she's still saving herself for you user

>London is amazing. I would move there simply because there are so many beautiful people
ikr? it's craycray. London has crazy beautiful people feels good.

and now because of brexit they're all gonna disappear

Here's some Jerry Springer shit involving Jack Nicholson.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCWgVyqQxpo

>manlet genes
>feminine hip genes
>gyno genes
So that's why he was always in perfect shape for all those years

would smash so hard

You'd bounce off..

this can't be fucking real holy shit

omg need to go laugh at some chloefags ,thanks guys