Do Muslims understand why Westerners generally dont want them in their countries...

Do Muslims understand why Westerners generally dont want them in their countries, or do they just chalk it up to "ignorance and islamophobia"?

This is a serious question and it is not my intention to insult or denegrate Muslims or Islam in any way whatsoever.

I also have a question

What is it with Shirk being such a big nono for some muslims? I know a pagan guy. Everyone mostly laughs at him, but a muslim guy I know got really pissed off athim for being a polytheist. He's also said he hates catholics for believing in the trinity.

No they don't understand. Blinded due religious hatred and backwardnes. Also most of them are illiterate and the educated ones don't want to go back because they have it obviously better here.

Of course, it's quite easy to understand; a significant number of Westerners are wilfully ignorant, because they desperately want to believe a "clash of civilizations" narrative.

haters gonna hate

>a
>fucking
>leaf
(at least before it gets changed to a crescent moon)

>Do Muslims understand
The only thing they understand is that their religion is Good and whoever opposes it is either misinformed, ignorant or evil.

>one God
>two genders
is this hard sweden?

well, we catholics don't like muslims either

willfully ignorant to what?
you dont think people are just scared shitless after all these attacks? Many times you hear the news saying that most of the people who knew the attacker said he was a normal dude.

to fit in a society from outside of it you have to integrate. Muslims speak a foreign language, often dress and groom themselves in a manner that marks them as different from their host country. All this talk of Jihad and Fatwa and shit scares the fuck out of people. If your going to live in their country, youve got ro assimilate to their way of life. If you dress and act in a manner that sets you up as different, then naturally, youre going to be treated different. I heard a guy say "every hijab and huge beard says 'fuck you' to their host country" its funny and a bit childish, but theres some small grain of validity to it.

Stop bombing their countries if you don't want them

He's a Mudslime. They believe that people who reject they're religion either do not attempt to study it or reject it knowingly because they're evil. I'm in the latter category.

>they're religion
their* religion

we'll stop bombing them when they start acting right, and not a minute before.

Never bombed anyone to be quite desu, Karim

They are practically sand-russians who think that le ebil western society is trying to fuck up their values with gaymocracy

Or bomb them harder, way harder, Also bomb every boat and camp they reside in

on the contrary, you need to bomb them more.

just do it america

If you did not change your definition of what is right

Because Islam is expansionist as fuck and wants to take over the world, that is their ultimate goal and they even admit it. Everywhere Muslims go it's the same shit over and over again. They play the innocent victim card until they are a sizeable minority then they start demanding special treatment and as their numbers grow they become more and more aggressive until they are able to completely take over.

this is unironically right.

Thank (Christian) God that they will never try to take over Brazil and Latin America

The Muslims will never come to USA either. They fear the /CHI/CANO

They will come to USA, ese.
They will try to take over USA, homie.
They will take over USA, brah.

This is a loaded question

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

no

They will take your job and make you go back to Mexico (or whatever country you came from).
If you (guys) don't move out of USA, they will start killing and raping you (guys).

They will never try to do that in LA because brown people don't fear brown people

>They fear the /CHI/CANO
We do?

Si

nah they do

This is news to me.
Please go easy on us

Of course, Muslims know that they will die if they pull the "Your country is mine now" in LA

No one wants LA

Muslims want to take over the world
Eventually when they take over US, Canada, Europe and Asia, what part of the world will be their target? Latin America

The fuck are you on?
The Muslim world can't even take over each other. Otherwise we'd all be one nation. Or I'd be Pakistani.

>Many times you hear the news saying that most of the people who knew the attacker said he was a normal dude.
Senseless barbarism is a very normal thing. Given the proper conditions, you and I are capable of committing far worse.
>to fit in a society from outside of it you have to integrate.
Integration is usually an intergenerational project. You take in folks for their immediate use and then bet on the kids being more "integrated" than their parents.

Are you planning to have more kids than the average Burger?

Nah, just 2

>The Canadian House of Commons has passed motion M103 which singles out the criticism of Islam as a form of “Islamophobia."

>Motion M103 was tabled by Iqra Khalid, a Muslim member of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party.

that's more.

Youre a moran. Tbey dont want to take o er the world. i mean, they probably do as much as any group, but theyre not actively seeking that. theres no one muslim body, thehre as fractured and dissentful as christians.

Say what you will about Trudeau and Canada. But those trucks are actually pretty boss.

It's close

If you'd like, I could post the content of the motion in full, and you could point out to me where it mentions "criticism of Islam".

It is
I was just being cheeky

Did 15th century european settlers understand why native americans generally didnt want them in their countries, or did they just chalk it up to "ignorance and christophobia"?

If you read jesuit accounts of such, yes, they did chalk it up to such.

what are you bitching about? those settlers were YOU, america didnt exist in the 15th century.

ooooh wait thats right, youre not british, youre some bastard offspring of some disgusting third world couple that only lives in Britain. I see. By all means, carry on.

Monotheists are fucking retards.

>Do Muslims understand why Westerners generally dont want them in their countries
Given that the muslim who actually want to get into Western countries are feeling from them, I think they have an idea why others (not just Westerners) might not like them.
Why ask ?

>What is it with Shirk being such a big nono for some muslims
Just read the Wiki article about that

And just so you know, about half of muslims in the world often commit shirk without even realizing it, so your muslim friend should first worry about his own family before looking at polytheists.

>Given that the muslim who actually want to get into Western countries are feeling from them

Dude, what???

>m-mom the ants are biting me ! :c
>just stop kicking the anthill honey they're climbing on your feet
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IMA TEACH THEM TO BEHAVE DDDDDD--:

Muslim don't want to get into Western countries, they want out of the muslim countries, because they can't stand other muslims anymore. So yeah, muslims know they're hated, other muslims show it to them everyday. They're kinda immune to hate now

Fucking kek.

Pic saved.

Do Americans understand why the rest of the world generally wants them to stay in their own fucking country and stop behaving like a schoolyard bully to the rest of the world?
You are no place to make this op, you goddamn hypocrite.

I hope your nation is invaded and you and your family are dragged into the streets and beheaded.

Who cares what the stupid kuffar thinks?

Fucking this.

keep hopin' bitch, AINT gonna happen!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!

America runs shit.

Eveyone else either follows the program, or its 'fuck you'. Just do as we tell you when we tell you and you can avoid all confusion.

Muslims know why, it's white leftists who don't.

/thread

>Getting angry over what fantasy divinity/ies you worship

lol @ religious cucks, truly the lowest of niggers

WTF I love Poland now!

I see why a lot of people would think that way, but there's a lot more to the story than shitposting here generally suggests, and that's not something the West really understands.

-in the middle east itself-
>middle east is fucked beyond belief in the period preceding to and including the 20th century, with the west playing a large part in that
>states that evolved in the aftermath of the independence movement were/are either corrupt, incompetent, oppressive or all 3
>citizens become easily disillusioned with these states
>look for other places to belong and other causes to believe in
>radical preaching comes into play
>citizens feel like they have a purpose
>dedicate themselves zealously as a consequence, disregarding everything associated with the state they are disillusioned with
>begin to hate these states, and by extension the secularism they espouse.
>Whether through overzealous conviction in the "place you feel you belong" /the religion itself or through political disagreement, you slowly become much more cynical.
>add the West's undying support for Israel and the hopelessness of the situation in Palestine (given the lack of any party credibly sticking out for them)
>the possibility of transitioning from cynicism to radicalism increases.

The irony is that the West has an affinity for these states whilst not understanding with enough of a nuance the consequence of those states on their citizens because they don't understand enough of how the region ticks/doesn't. Cases in point: Al-Assad's Syria and Gaddafi's Libya.

-Muslims living in the West-

>muslims move to the west, grow up there
>see the legacy of the clusterfucks the west has left behind
>feel torn between the country of their parents and the western country they live in
>go through the aforementioned stages of cynicism because of a disillusionment in the West's position on their issues
>feel even more cynical
>the cycle continues.

Simplistic answers like muh religion are naiive af

You can't even run your own congress, just look at the trumpcare mess or the net neurality shit .

>The irony is that the West has an affinity for these states whilst not understanding with enough of a nuance the consequence of those states on their citizens because they don't understand enough of how the region ticks/doesn't. Cases in point: Al-Assad's Syria and Gaddafi's Libya.
you honestly believe that the western leaders are ignorant?

the kids are always more radical you retard

Hi Western Sydney

*snrk*

Poland should decide politics of the world

Yet somehow we still manage to have troops in your country.

That's fucking crazy,huh?!

he's just mad trump snubbed his mama

Alhamdulillah. Europe is ours. America next