Is Messi a system baby?

Is Messi a system baby?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov.au/cdnareport
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. He is a bitch

Reminder that Missi is a hack bitch who repeatedly fails to achieve anything other then when he's playing in literally the greatest team in the world

Yes

The system is a Messi babby

Denmark out

He is the system

>carried argentina to 3 finals

Yeah totally a system baby

>Messi
>Good when playing for Argentina
Fuck off Missi shill

He didn't limp off the sideline in his biggest game only to get carried by his team for the other 90 minutes and then parade around with his shirt off pretending he did something. Even stealing the captains armband from someone that did do something

Messi is miles ahead of cucknaldo

>Ronaldo not mentioned once in thread
>Make the comparison anyway

This happened so recently and people still doubt him.

Messi and Iniesta babby.

You're right, he's a real patriot. Can't wait for him to literally seek asylum in Spain next time they lose. What a fucking child.

Well this has also happened:

>Argentina 17 titles with Missi

Yeah just count the 100 years Argentina has been playing football before Messi even stepped on the pitch.

>Messi carries a poor Argentina side to final after final
>gets shit on

Argentina haven't won a title since 1993
Messi's first game was in 2004

they had 11 years of Cambiasso, Riquelme, Veron, Aimar, Crespo, Batistuta, Sorin, Zanetti, Redondo, and more all-time greats that couldn't do anything

>these flags
>these topics
Not even surprised anymore. Internet is a wonderful place, people who've never kicked a ball in their lives talk shit about Messi

I read somewhere the other day that he was directly involved in 11 of Argentina's last 12 goals, either scoring them himself or assisting them.

>this flag
>any topic
Not even surprised anymore. Internet is a wonderful place, people who've never had clean drinking water in their lives can offer their opinions

>playing the "pretending to be ignorant and retarded" card when you run of arguments
Classic Australia

He is more like a system McGriddle

>playing the "actually being ignorant and retarded" card because you didn't get an education and are constantly exposed to malaria
Classic Argies

>carried
Maybe to the last one. He was dreadful in the WC and in the other copa that he lost

You're retarded if you don't think he carried the Argies to the world cup final

Whe lost 3-0 to Brazil with Messi on the field

Nah, he's been our best player in all 3 competitions

You should rewatch the final against Germany where people says he was invisible, even there he was the best one

He didnt.
He wasnt the best. In fact Mascherano and Di Maria had a better WC. Lelo Missing just scored some tap ins in the group stage and disappeared as he usually does

Mascherano was only relevant against Holland and Germany, all other teams didn't even attack

Di María was good but he got injured in the last part. Lavezzi also had couple good matches

Messi was good in all games

he carried them out of the groups and had a good game against the swiss. that was literally it.

Any player in any team sport ever is a system baby

Messi has proven time and time again he is the system
I hate this site full of children

>be ausfailean
>get robbed by an emu and raped by a kangaroo on the way home

This

>Barcelona without Messi

No. He is a stacked team babby though.

>be an argie bargie
>get robbed of life by the water

This barca are messi babys lol

He played the entire first leg

but he played in that.

>Barcelona before Messi
>1 CL in 105 years
>Barcelona after Messi
>5 CL

rly makes u think

>Barcelona before Pep Guardiola
>0 CL in 105 years
>Barcelona after Pep Guardiola
>5 CL

Certainly gets those neurons firing!

change Guardiola for Ángel Maria Villar and I'll agree with you.

>gives barcelona 4 CL
>takes argentina to 3 finals
>has 2 sons

life is a messi-babby

imagine being a halalfag and having to suffer messi's career since he was 17. I still remember when barcelona was eliminated by inter and they literally went to celebrate to cibeles like they had won a title lmao

I remember when Inter won and Barcelona conected the water sprinklers so they couldn't celebrate their victory, that was the biggest proof of butthurt EVER, truly pathetic team.

>Can't wait for him to literally seek asylum in Spain next time they lose.

They literally begged him to return when he said he's retiring. The guy is absolutely the best and most consistent Argentinian performer since 2009.

This. Messi made Argentina relevant again, they haven't been that since early-mid 90s.

>Barcelona before Iniesta
>1 CL in 105 years
>Barcelona after Iniesta
>5 CL

ftfy

so you didn't watch argentina during the world cup.

Go fap to cr7 poster stupid gays.Messi the best in the history.

Wow Argentina is shit
Poor Messi

That faggot dyed his hair?

Remember Messi's shitty free kick in the world cup?

Hahahahaha what a faggot

Learn to make a g8 comeback, that was lame

Sucking Hacknaldos dick THIS hard.

am I right or am I right?!

a guy walks into a Glasgow bakery and points to an item on a shelf and says "is that a donut there or a meringue?"

baker replies "nah you were right mate, it's a donut"

He's a Xavibabby, who was an Iniestababby, who was an animebabby. So basically Messi should watch anime.

why is australia so shit? i mean, i rather be fucking chilean, and that's saying a lot

>implying Iniesta didn't force him watch all captain tsubasa already

He played hurt in that.

aren't you the lad who thought north pole and south pole were both in north europe?

was this recent?

Messi is the system, guardiola's meme possession tactic only worked because of messi (see Bayern with guardiola's system, nowhere near as effective)

people had to explain why there's winter in the US and summer in Argentine

Messi is the ultimate pleb filter

Having watched every messi game for the past 6 years, no. Every team of his is messibabby. When a key player is injured, game is bit harder. When Messi is injured... lol. Game plan totally falls apart.

Last week without messi they drew 0-0 at home to malaga, up a man for an hour.

I mean i'm pretty sure people that shit on Messi don't actually watch barca games. Argentina games are even worse. his teammates in that regard are even more fucking incompetent. until messi came back and goated it up for them they literally were at risk of not qualifying for russia. so yeah.

tbf with poop, bayern's players simply aren't built for his memesystems and the player he brought in to help implement his ideas, thiago, was a benchwarmer at barcelona, quite average and made of glass

>Last week without messi they drew 0-0 at home to malaga, up a man for an hour.
no the best example. they were missing far more than just messi

That's fair. But this isn't the only example, I could dig many more up. point is no absence affects their performance half as much as the little man.

go play moose riding

you don't have to be mean huebro :(

that may be true but it isnt as a one way thing as some like to think. the system serves messi just like messi serves the system. of course taking the man around who it is built out of it makes it stutter. neither is the same without the other. if they'd take the time to build around someone else, messis occasional absences wouldnt affect them as much

more like, messi is the system, baby

archive pls?

a system he himself created

Messi is a Xaviesta babby

>mfw according to this
>health.gov.au/cdnareport
>Argentina has less cases of Malaria than the koala rapists

>tap ins
3 of his 4 goals were from outside the box.

no

Obviously. He chokes like all argentkeks

>the rebel province of urugay

>itt people pretending Messi isn't a Iniesta / Xavi / Busquets babby

lelmao nice shade, cumsponge

what did you mean by this

How is there a system to soccer it requires no strategy